legit got hacked ((help needed immediatly)))

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
My lockscreen photo suddenly changed to pic of a random dude that i have never seen.

did a scan with avg anti virus, it found android_updaate.apk or something as malicious. deleted it, did a scan again, no threat was found.

Should Should i reset my phone to factory settings or is this enough?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allandro
My lockscreen photo suddenly changed to pic of a random dude that i have never seen.

did a scan with avg, it found android_updaate.apk or something as malicious. deleted it, did a scan again, no threat was found.

Should Should i reset my phone to factory settings or is this enough?
Where did u download that virus OP? 🤨

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Blow it up

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and squf
chances are he's jerking off you throw your web cam right at this very moment

• JFL
Where did u download that virus OP? 🤨
i am actually very careful about these shits, i am the it guy in the family. i honestly dont know when i did and ii never fall for these shitss. i knew i was fucked up as soon as i saw "android_update.apk"

chances are he's jerking off you throw your web cam right at this very moment
luckilly my both phone camera doesnt work and i am in a dark room. take that you fucking muh hacker

"ouch ouch please dont expose my incel fantasies to my family" 🤓🤓

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Just removing the apk has not solved the issue as it could used to drop more malware and also apk is just package file. If ur phone doesnt have exploit to root reset should be fine.

• Woah
Just removing the apk has not solved the issue as it could used to drop more malware and also apk is just package file. If ur phone doesnt have exploit to root reset should be fine.
i scanned in avg anti virus after deleting apk, it said its allright. and for the root thing, as i know there is no way to root my phone because i tried to root it many times and been told so that there is no way to root this model.

Would shutting down the phone until morning do the trick?

• Hmm...
Reactions: nevermind2
Average android experience

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Tallooksmaxxer
i scanned in avg anti virus after deleting apk, it said its allright. and for the root thing, as i know there is no way to root my phone because i tried to root it many times and been told so that there is no way to root this model.

Idk almost anything about android malware but id suggest factory reset to just be on the safe side. It might have downloaded/dropped more malware unknown to the av. A lot of malware does that these days also on android.

• So Sad

I used to run regular scans with Malwarebytes when I used android, did the job well

• Love it