Legit idea : Delete instagram if you don't have a big account

Its because of anglemaxxed lightingmaxxed filter fraudmaxxed pfp on insta and 1.5k followers jfl they make me look nt
can you pm me how u look i genuinely wanna know

Bold of you to assume I've ever had any social networks.

Instagram is just a better Pinterest tbh

Chad with 20 real followers, although unlikely, will never be a loser to women.

this is in the monkey making sun so I’m guessing you want to succeed in that too, gl with networking if you’re too insecure to have an account in this day and age

not eveything is about money

I dont recommend

Just try to gain followers and fraud NT

No insta = Not NT

I have deleted my insta and my acc and heavily regret it (fell for the grindset meme), could have built on it (only had 90 followers but decent start)

Now that I am older how am I supposed to start an insta without it coming over as super weird/loser like
I was in your position a year ago. You just have to not care what others think. Literally one of the best decisions I made in 2022 was to get an insta. I've spoken to hundreds of new girls on there who I never would have met otherwise. Just put "new account. lost the old one" in your bio. It sucks in the beginning, especially when people don't follow you back, but the effort is worth it once you get a lot of followers

• Woah
Reactions: Solar
I was in your position a year ago. You just have to not care what others think. Literally one of the best decisions I made in 2022 was to get an insta. I've spoken to hundreds of new girls on there who I never would have met otherwise. Just put "new account. lost the old one" in your bio. It sucks in the beginning, especially when people don't follow you back, but the effort is worth it once you get a lot of followers
Lifefuel

Yeah im probably going to create an insta later down this year.. I have to do it simply because the social failo is too high when not having one

How did you go about getting a decent following? Just through excessive IRL socializing or did you also follow friends of friends etc etc

Any weird reactions or interactions when people saw your sub 10 follower count?