Legit subhuman goes viral on IG doing aspie parkour

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
Dude is one of the ugliest creatures I’ve ever seen and he’s gone viral doing these shit parkour moves

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
@Xangsane rate this guy?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You can find these people on tiktok very frequently they were common 2-3 years ago though

Screenshot 20240221 164458

Pansexual?

You can find these people on tiktok very frequently they were common 2-3 years ago though
Ppl that ugly are as rare as a Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and ElTruecel
literally looks like this

tacc1157_05_faceright_10k_rgb.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
who cares nigga let him show off his cool skills

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, efidescontinuado, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
OH MY FUCKING GOD HE IS UGLY

• JFL
It's crazy how being out of the ordinary for having extremely NEGATIVE characteristics actually gets you status now
Way more status than you can get for being an average joe
I cant think of examples now except that long neck subhuman but Im sure there are plenty more
Literal looks purgatory just be a subhuman or a Chad
Inbetween, run of the mill doesnt cut it anymore despite it being the backbone of society and keeping marriage rates up for decades

• +1
He got reposted by massive accounts because he's so ugly. Just think about that for a second. CRAZY
i wonder where his genetics even came from

It's crazy how being out of the ordinary for having extremely NEGATIVE characteristics actually gets you status now
I cant think of examples now except that long neck subhuman but Im sure there are plenty more
Literal looks purgatory just be a subhuman or a Chad, inbetween, run of the mill doesnt cut it anymore despite it being the backbone of society and keeping marriage rates up for decades
Fr. You either gotta be top tier or bottom tier. In the middle is no mans land

How is someone that bloated able to make those moves anyway

HTN in Thailand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Literal looks purgatory just be a subhuman or a Chad
Inbetween, run of the mill doesnt cut it anymore despite it being the backbone of society and keeping marriage rates up for decades
well he's not getting fucked, that's for sure. people have always given sympathy attention to subhuman deformities

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Deleted member 30037
You wouldn't think he's being bullied judging from the seemingly positive comments, but when you think about why he's actually blowing up and getting shared you understand how people really feel about this subhuman.

Honestly subhuman doesn't quite put it, "abandoned by God" is more fitting

• +1