Legit way to ascend (GTFIH DED SRS)

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
Disclaimer: Only works if you're around 6'

Step 1: Money max: you need $100k USD cash + $30k for accommodation and anything comes up
Step 2: Get 3 inch LL in femur, recover max, all in all takes 1 year
Step 3: Sex

6'3 normie mogs average chadlite
Next thread: Voice maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 16306 and 14 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii and Alibaba69
whoa who would have thought
thanks op

if someone needs LL so it is literally finished. the same with face bleach

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and thereallegend
Legit retarded way to ascend, there are 6'5+ low tier or middle tier normies on site that are incel or barely get any action.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, AscendingHero, aBetterMii and 2 others
Legit retarded way to ascend, there are 6'5+ low tier or middle tier normies on site that are incel or barely get any action.
Anything 6'3+ is volcel
Those you describe can't get laid at 8ft with 8psl face because mental cel

height > face > frame

2565946 Y3Xjtkv d

impossible to lose as a 6'4+ male, unless severely deformed

once you have height, you won. you cannot lose.

Index

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zhuurst, AscendingHero, RoundHouse and 7 others
Anything 6'3+ is volcel
Those you describe can't get laid at 8ft with 8psl face because mental cel
@LooksOverAll is 6'7 and a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I'm 6'2 barefoot and I don't see how 1 inch more could make me a slayer

Really retarded theory

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and the next o'pry

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 13754
@LooksOverAll is 6'7 and a virgin
only 2 reasons why it's possible to be a virgin at 6'4+
1. you are simply not trying. you are a volcel
2. you are literally deformed. sub 3 PSL

all IOIs I ever got is credited to height

any respect I gained is credited to height

height on top of the food chain

HEIGHT FOREVER!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TeenAscender and Edgar

all IOIs I ever got are credited to height

HEIGHT FOREVER!
Being taller than 6'3 means you are defomed

(@LooksOverAll is slowly convincing me:lul:)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 14978 and Anomaly
Being taller than 6'3 means you are defomed

(@LooksOverAll is slowly convincing me:lul:)
no it doesnt you fucking idiot

you're only convinced of that being the case due to the fact that admittedly, people 6'3 and up tend to have longer faces and shittier proportions

being tall in and of itself is not a disadvantage. it is a major benefit

methode times prod web bin f573c24a 3162 11ea b8ef 1301adfca080

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Madhate
no it doesnt you fucking idiot

you're only convinced of that being the case due to the fact that admittedly, people 6'3 and up tend to have longer faces and shittier proportions

being tall in and of itself is not a disadvantage. it is a major benefit

View attachment 1472698
did hghmaxxing work for height?

That calculator is inaccurate. The guy on the right doesn't exist. Perfectly proportions with good frame at 6'5 is like 1/100,000,000. I have a shit frame at 6'7":

shit frame can almost always be fixed with roids

even face can be fixed to an extent

height cannot

therefore height is the most important among the 3

dutch giant, 7'0:
Https  s3 imagesladbiblecom s3 content 891a23575d592b6a90f64e2ea8ee8edd

already admitted that taller people tend to have longer faces and shittier proportions in my post above. both fixable, unlike height

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
shit frame can almost always be fixed with roids

even face can be fixed to an extent

height cannot

therefore height is the most important among the 3

dutch giant, 7'0:
View attachment 1472733

already admitted that taller people tend to have longer faces and shittier proportions in my post above. both fixable, unlike height
Yeah bro, just take obscene amounts of roids and lose all your hair bro. This was my 3 year gymmaxxing transformation as a 6'7" natty (I used 2 cycles of SARMs):

2669641 2261905 82f7cac 1
2669640 frame

Also wym height can't be fixed? You can get LL. And no, you can't fix a long midface or thin wrists.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, tyronelite, TeenAscender and 2 others
Yeah bro, just take obscene amounts of roids and lose all your hair bro. This was my 3 year gymmaxxing transformation as a 6'7" natty (I used 2 cycles of SARMs):

Also wym height can't be fixed? You can get LL. And no, you can't fix a long midface or thin wrists.
youre absolutely doing something wrong

like I said, dutch giant at 7'0:
Https  s3 imagesladbiblecom s3 content 891a23575d592b6a90f64e2ea8ee8edd

your frame is shittier than his however he's taller than you. both of your cases are in the same ballpark

also nobody on this site is going to pay $100,000+ for LL

View attachment 1472747

your frame is shittier than his however he's taller than you. both of your cases are in the same ballpark

People have gotten 6 inches of LL on here. There's been like 3 users who have made threads about doing it on here in the last month.

View attachment 1472747

He has good hair genes. If I took that many roids I'd lose all my hair. His wife is ugly af btw so this proves height is bs.

People have gotten 6 inches of LL on here. There's been like 3 users who have made threads about doing it on here in the last month.
larpers

He has good hair genes. If I took that many roids I'd lose all my hair. His wife is ugly af btw so this proves height is bs.
many of the 8 PSL male models adored on this site have ugly as shit wives as well. doesnt mean anything

all IOIs I ever got is credited to height

any respect I gained is credited to height

HEIGHT FOREVER!
I seriously never got any compliment for my height. Apart for some retarded questions like do you play basketball and such. Short girls telling me they want to be that tall also. But no IOIs due to my shit frame

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, the next o'pry and Deleted member 7725

View attachment 1472747

@LooksOverAll is LARPing.

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
I seriously never got any compliment for my height. Apart for some retarded questions like do you play basketball and such. Short girls telling me they want to be that tall also. But no IOIs due to my shit frame
how tall and what country?

all of my IOIs & approaches were from girls around 5'3 & lower. im 6'3 in the usa. frame is average, face is nothing special

only time one of them mentioned height was when I was standing behind this girl in line and she turned around and said "ur tall" before asking for my number

how tall and what country?

all of my IOIs & approaches were from girls around 5'3 & lower. im 6'3 in the usa. frame is average, face is nothing special

only time one of them mentioned height was when I was standing behind this girl in line and she turned around and said "ur tall" before asking for my number
6'6 and Eastern Europe

Unironically I got compliments from girls for my face when I was shorter (before 17 years old) and my face wasn't elongated.

That is my frame:

Unironically I got compliments from girls for my face when I was shorter (before 17 years old) and my face wasn't elongated.
I also got a lot more IOIs in highschool than now, pretty sure this is because 6'1-6'3 is nothing special at college/university in the west. cant rely on height as much as before

you should have absolutely no issue at 6'6 with that frame btw

Disclaimer: Only works if you're around 6'

Step 1: Money max: you need $100k USD cash + $30k for accommodation and anything comes up
Step 2: Get 3 inch LL in femur, recover max, all in all takes 1 year
Step 3: Sex

6'3 normie mogs average chadlite
Next thread: Voice maxxing
Its dumb bro... Legit is:

1) Money max: 1,000,000 USD
2) Get out of your basement, try not to fall when stepping on the beard or hair. Survive the ascension from the basement.
3) After you are on the ground level, Sex with Stacies until you run out of 1,000,000 USD

Be like this guy:
Love life

who never did LL :blackpill::redpill::bluepill:

Last edited:
height is cope im litreally 5'5 and have 2 lays its about face

I wanna be 6'3 :feelsbadman:

I also got a lot more IOIs in highschool than now, pretty sure this is because 6'1-6'3 is nothing special at college/university in the west. cant rely on height as much as before

you should have absolutely no issue at 6'6 with that frame btw
Face is more important imo. My skull is long and narrow looks fucked up. I guess I still could have some success if I started roiding, only thing that hinders me is that I am already NW3. But the size theory is legit at least in EE. Big tall masc framed ogres slay here. I need to weigh at least 220 pounds to do that.

Thoughts:
@the next o'pry

Tagged Users (If you want to get tagged in new threads, or removed from tag list PM me or drop a comment)
@
JFLbuddyboyo
@JFLbuddyboyo , @
the next o'pry
@the next o'pry , @
SpearOfOrion
@SpearOfOrion , @
GigaTyroneOrDeath
@GigaTyroneOrDeath , @
PjSon
@PjSon , @
Vvvvxxxx
@Vvvvxxxx , @
IndianJock
@IndianJock , @S@stuckneworleans , @
tyronelite
@tyronelite ,@
Deleted member 6497
@DoMoverPRETTYboy, @
laske.7
@laske.7

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
> only works if you’re around 6’

You could have only said that.

There’s no reason to have LL if you’re already 6ft lol you’re already taller then most people in the world let alone the people in your city / social circle

You have to play the hand you're dealt. I know plenty of uggo dudes that are going home to uggo wives tonight, and will get laid while my decent looking , ripped ass will be beating my dick because I can't get any

You got 5 million Normies chasing Stacy when high tier Becky only has 100.

I'm about to just go for low tier Becky because I'll Mog the shit out of her 5 D&D playing subhuman Beta Orbiters and she'll worship the ground I walk on , because Chad doesn't fuck with her and I'm her best option

Problem solved

If you're subhuman you get to chase other subhumans

And height is a Halo only.......if you're also decent looking. Being a 6'5" ogre isn't doing shit for you.

I'm average looking at best , maybe HTN but I have hollow cheeks, I'm ripped , 6'4" and have blond hair and blue eyes. I maintain a good haircut and dress nicely. By default I am a "hot" guy despite being facially average. Women still grool in their panties over me but I'll still get cucked by Chad unless I've made myself important to a woman and we're Bonded emotionally. I.E. shes not gonna risk fucking up with me for 20 minutes of mediocre sex with a guy with a nicer face

I think most Asians should lengthen the tibias, because they tend to have a higher femur/tibia ratio compared to other races.