Rate my frame

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
I know my body looks shit, because I have zero muscle and I am skinnyfat. Just rate my base.

Could my body look aesthetic after gymcelling?

8YRcFwm.jpeg

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 17872, DivineBeing and 8 others
You need to switch from Eisbrescher to Rammstein. Then you'll stop looking subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Goblin body composition, over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kranerman23123 and DivineBeing
I know my body looks shit, because I have zero muscle and I am skinnyfat. Just rate my base.

8YRcFwm.jpeg
Your frames not the issue. You have a giant waste. You need to somehow make it look smaller.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage

8YRcFwm.jpeg
If you haven't gym maxed, working out may solve your issue. Stay at the same weight or cut, see what happens.

• +1
frame is biggest cope ever

8YRcFwm.jpeg
Theres no way you have a small frame with mild shoulder definition despite not working out. Your genetics could be far worse. For someone like me when I don't work out I have spaghetti arms. When I do workout I just have a small cut in my shoulders and that's it. I am someone who actually has a legit small frame. No matter how much muscle I build, im still never going to have super 3D delt muscles. Ill just look like a small Jason Blaha if I got on gear.

• +1
Theres no way you have a small frame with mild shoulder definition despite not working out. Your genetics could be far worse. For someone like me when I don't work out I have spaghetti arms. When I do workout I just have a small cut in my shoulders and that's it. I am someone who actually has a legit small frame. No matter how much muscle I build, im still never going to have super 3D delt muscles. Ill just look like a small Jason Blaha if I got on gear.
I don't think I have a small frame. I am 6'5" after all
But I have thin bones that's why my frame is bad imo.

typical low Test due to shit health. You have a good base

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and jfcage
AHAHAHAHHAHAH

8YRcFwm.jpeg
Wider shoulders with potential for a slim waist I can see some form of body in my head just depends on your timeframe

• +1
Roger from american dad lookin ahh

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss and Deleted member 23239
Both of you faggots would kill your own mothers to be 6'6 like me.
My height is top 1%, you aren't top 1% at anything in life
Keep barking for me you abused mediocre dogs
im top 1% income for my age and 6'6 means nothing when you are a gay alien curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Both of you faggots would kill your own mothers to be 6'6 like me.
My height is top 1%, you aren't top 1% at anything in life
Keep barking for me you abused mediocre dogs
your body is gross, you bald ogre aint gettin shit even at your giant height (6ft6 is pure male gaze)

no wonder you have so much rage inside of you, life been hard.

• +1
Reactions: kranerman23123
im top 1% income for my age and 6'6 means nothing when you are a gay alien curry
I am white with light hair and blue eyes. "Gay alien" my bideltoid width is above average.
How retarded are you greycel?

your body is gross, you bald ogre aint gettin shit even at your giant height (6ft6 is pure male gaze)

no wonder you have so much rage inside of you, life been hard.
That looks bald to you?

3052440 2987765 IMG 20220417 103301 1

I am white with light hair and blue eyes. "Gay alien" my bideltoid width is above average.
you said hair bro? youre nw4 as you said, probably nw 6
your body shows that your health is destroyed

you said hair bro? youre nw4 as you said, probably nw 6
your body shows that your health is destroyed
I said I was NW4 but I got a hair transplant after that. You are just a retarded moskal and you cannot read.
How is it destroyed you idiot. I was just untrained when I posted that photo and had no muscle.
I am gymcelling now, will post an after photo soon.

I said I was NW4 but I got a hair transplant after that. You are just a retarded moskal and you cannot read.
How is it destroyed you idiot. I was just untrained when I posted that photo and had no muscle.
I am gymcelling now, will post an after photo soon.
TRYHARD ETHNIC barking

look like a shitty ass hair transplant
Ya jealous because you poor Russian subhuman mongol would never have the money to afford a 3000 graft hair transplant.
Keep barking for me you subhuman rat till you become mobilized, and sent to the meat grinder where your incel life will end.

Ya jealous because you poor Russian subhuman mongol would never have the money to afford a 3000 graft hair transplant.
Keep barking for me you subhuman rat till you become mobilized, and sent to the meat grinder where your incel life will end.
i dont need to afford hair transplant JFL

you are ugly arab, hair dog . stop shittalking, you closed your profile once i commented on this thread laughing at your weak ass body

this is a cope bidelt width doesnt matter if you have kleinfelters hips that blob out the same width as your shoulders its about proportions. No amount of lifting can fix this. You have curry skin tone

Attachments

• 1673092354980.jpg
    1673092354980.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Roger_Smith.png
    Roger_Smith.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
i dont need to afford hair transplant JFL

you are ugly arab, hair dog . stop shittalking, you closed your profile once i commented on this thread laughing at your weak ass body
I closed since you no life having faggot keep stalking and replying to every comment of mine, because you cannot cope with that I destroyed you in your own thread.
I don't know how you come to the conclusion that I was Arab but that shows that you are dumb as rocks
Dumb faggot.

• JFL
I closed since you no life having faggot keep stalking and replying to every comment of mine, because you cannot cope with that I destroyed you in your own thread.
I don't know how you come to the conclusion that I was Arab but that shows that you are dumb as rocks
Dumb faggot.
destroyed? JFL
YOU cant even read
and yesterday i didnt reply to shit

you look like a turk and germany is like half arab already

this is a cope bidelt width doesnt matter if you have kleinfelters hips that blob out the same width as your shoulders its about proportions. No amount of lifting can fix this. You have curry skin tone
Curry skin tone JFL I am pale as it comes. I have to take Melanotan2 to get tanned. It was just lightning
Yeah I know i have wide hips, everyone who is 6'6 has wide hips. But my shoulders are clearly wider than my hips even with no deltoid muscle. Obviously after gymcelling it will become even wider.

destroyed? JFL
YOU cant even read
and yesterday i didnt reply to shit

you look like a turk and germany is like half arab already
You haven't seen my face you idiot. Turks also look better than Russians keep coping

• Hmm...
You haven't seen my face you idiot. Turks also look better than Russians keep coping
im talking about you little boy

im talking about you little boy
I heightmog you to oblivion. You poor moskal has to hide in your mother's basement to evade the military draft, and all you can do is talking shit online all day. How sad your life is.

I heightmog you to oblivion. You poor moskal has to hide in your mother's basement to evade the military draft, and all you can do is talking shit online all day. How sad your life is.
ahahah heightmog
dude your height isnt great , are you at least a basketball player?

you want to tell me how sad my life is? i just came in this thread to laugh at your body and enjoy your seething

about me being "moskal" , im a proud russian jew, a real SOVIET man

//Makhachev

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre