Legit way to see your flaws

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
Do you WANT to know WHY you aren't considered as a chad(lite) even if you find yourself GL in the mirror OR in back camera photos?

Well here's your answer: install an app on your phone that reverses (mirror effect) the front camera
Not only the front camera shows ALL of your fucking failos, but now, reversed, it is an accurate representation of how you look in other's eyes

it especially help with asymetries
i've noticed that one side of my hair is less tall than the other, probably a fail from the barber (it is blatant while i dont really notice it in the mirror)

No.Not true.

Nope, it’s either two mirrors 90 degrees to eaxjother

Or

If you’re depressed/anxious look in the mirror, you see the real you. How? Because your coping sensors are down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846, toolateforme and 1 other person
Reverse mirror's are brutal ...

There's one at my work and I can't stop staring at it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, toolateforme and GoMadAndSTFU
Nope, it’s either two mirrors 90 degrees to eaxjother

Or

If you’re depressed/anxious look in the mirror, you see the real you. How? Because your coping sensors are down

just look at car reflections windows while you're walking by, you won't have time to fraud and can see what you really look like

I do this all the time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 2426
Reverse mirror's are brutal ...

There's one at my work and I can't stop staring at it
Reverse mirror is major cope. You just feel weird when getting reversed, as everyone does, because youre used to what you see in the mirror. Other people still dont find you weird because they get used to your "reversed" self. jfl

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
video is most accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
shit thread

People especially men actually cope in their primitive level, instinctually when they are watching mirror.
its kinda interesting.

candids only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
This is all cope. If you have a shit jaw, you will know just by looking in a mirror. If you have shit cheekbones, you will know by looking in a mirror. If you have a shit chin, you will know by looking in a mirror. If you have undereye bags, you will know by looking in a mirror. You won’t magically find new flaws by flipping the mirrors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Users who are viewing this thread

Back