Lego LSJL device

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Hopefully it works for closedplatecels. I will try sleeping with one on each distal epiphysis of the femur starting tonight. I can walk with it on too, so I may wear it during the day, I’m not sure. I will use additional ones for the ankles too if it works.

B337E012 6168 4A87 A8D4 9719CB530B7D

46D18A74 A30D 4921 9A53 C274ECF93042

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Lorsss, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
Just cripple yourself theory.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
It’s worth the risk, living as a manlet should not be considered living. Also I don’t think that is a likely effect.
It's tough out there being a manlet, also your avi, is that how you wanna look? red viking manlet hapa? very nice
As for your "experiment", not sure i would try it even though i am desperate. I'd rather try the stretching my limbs/arms in sleep vitrubian man method and also take the igf1/growth supps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It’s worth the risk, living as a manlet should not be considered living. Also I don’t think that is a likely effect.
it very much is but please upload a link to your suicide livestream when the crippled legs make you

• JFL
It's tough out there being a manlet, also your avi, is that how you wanna look? red viking manlet hapa? very nice
As for your "experiment", not sure i would try it even though i am desperate. I'd rather try the stretching my limbs/arms in sleep vitrubian man method and also take the igf1/growth supps.
tell me if you try this sleep stretching method. I would take supplements but can’t due to my parents, which is very unfortunate. I do plan on eventually wageslaving to buy relaxin when I can. We must ascend

That leg clamping shit does not work. Inject HGH instead.

• +1
it very much is but please upload a link to your suicide livestream when the crippled legs make you
If I do rope, I will consider that. Though wouldn’t that harm the reputation of this site?

That leg clamping shit does not work. Inject HGH instead.
Yeah you’re probably right. But I am desperate. I can’t get HGH because my parents won’t let me, otherwise I would.

Yeah you’re probably right. But I am desperate. I can’t get HGH because my parents won’t let me, otherwise I would.
Get a friend to buy it for you. Also they are fucking cucks, I hate your parents.

• +1
If I do rope, I will consider that. Though wouldn’t that harm the reputation of this site?
Fuck that, I wanna have some fun.

• +1
tell me if you try this sleep stretching method. I would take supplements but can’t due to my parents, which is very unfortunate. I do plan on eventually wageslaving to buy relaxin when I can. We must ascend
>relaxin
Nice, will be a hefty cost but worth it for those 3 inches we can possibly get (assuming relaxin hype is real and not fake). The supplements are easily ordered online so i don't see how your parents would even know, just say it's vitamin or something.

• +1
HGH is not going to make us taller once our plates are fused, if this was the case, MMA fighters who take HGH would grow taller but they never do, their organs grow bigger and they put on muscle/etc.

• +1
Jfl lego pieces damn this site is retarded

results? its been a whole fucking year