Lemon juice for god tier skin

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Lemons have vitamin c and citric acid, which is a alpha hydroxy acid.
Use it for better collagen and its antiinflammatory effects(gets rid of acne)

Squeeze a small amount of lemon juice onto a cottom ball, then apply it on your face.
Apply this daily, either morning or night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 1464
Something with such a low pH on my skin, no thanks jeff :think:

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 1464
Something with such a low pH on my skin, no thanks jeff :think:
cope, all the aha and bha products are highly acidic. using it once a day will improve your skin

I am less knowledgeable on skincare products than the average normie, and just about as passionate, so I might give this fairly simplistic hack a try.
Retain b etc. just ain't catching my attention.

Squeeze a small amount of lemon juice onto a cottom ball, then apply it on your face.
Apply this daily, either morning or night
Fucking hell please no. Just no.
Sincerely, a cosmetic chemist.
cope, all the aha and bha products are highly acidic. using it once a day will improve your skin
Lemon juice has a pH of between 2 and 2.6ish. In comparison The Ordinary 7% glycolic toning solution has a pH of around 3.6, remember that pH is a logarithmic scale.
I am less knowledgeable on skincare products than the average normie, and just about as passionate, so I might give this fairly simplistic hack a try.
Retain b etc. just ain't catching my attention.
I'm more than happy to answer any skincare questions you have. Don't put lemon juice on your face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 656, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
This the dude who skipped chemistry classes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 470 and benignice
I'm more than happy to answer any skincare questions you have. Don't put lemon juice on your face
Well that's too bad because I've got like 10 lbs at home.

Why not just drink lemon juice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I'm more than happy to answer any skincare questions you have. Don't put lemon juice on your face.
I need to lighten my skin+ redden my lips + remove acne scars. Can you tell me some tips bro

Vitamin C serum YES! Lemon Juicde NO!

That's all i am going to say, read more about PH levels, derivation of a substance does not cause the same effect as the prime substance vice versa...

I need to lighten my skin+ redden my lips + remove acne scars. Can you tell me some tips bro
Lighten skin how? Your skin tone as a whole or hyperpigmentation?
Lips wise, I'm not aware of anything permanent. You could try plumping lip gloss or balm- they work by irritating your lips so they end up looking more red.
As far as the acne scars go, what kind of scars are they? Pitted or flat to the skin? Hyperpigmentation?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1751
Lighten skin how? Your skin tone as a whole or hyperpigmentation?
Lips wise, I'm not aware of anything permanent. You could try plumping lip gloss or balm- they work by irritating your lips so they end up looking more red.
As far as the acne scars go, what kind of scars are they? Pitted or flat to the skin? Hyperpigmentation?
I want to lighten skin as a whole. By acne scars it's like small brown dots