bigwaldii
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2026
- Posts
- 19
- Reputation
- 8
like i said in my thread earlier, i think it was 2 days ago or yesteday i decided to look into lemonbottle. I ordered 2 vials (á 10ml) lemonbottle, 8mm syringes, gloves and i have a alcohol spray at home to disinfect everything. Although i have a very good setup im so fucking scared to hit a nerve while injecting and then being paralyzed my whole life cuz i might as well rope then. What are the chances to hit a nerve while injecting with a 8mm syringe and being very careful?? I've heard that the first major nerves are like 1,2-1,5cm away so its impossible to hit a nerve that could paralyze me my whole life but you never know who to trust on this forum I've already heard complete bullshit on here too
If you can help me please do i dont wanna be paralyzed at 14!!!!!!!
thanks for reading
thanks for reading
