Lens distortion

i look retarded in photos except if they're professional or dmv pics

How tf does anyone think justchris looks good lol nigga looks like SHIT, nibba you look ok but are obv frauding w that angle
Because Stacies opinion > your opinion

311.jpg

• +1
Reactions: JustChris and Immanuel
Low IQ thread tbh.

allsmall.jpg

I saw a lot of people talk about lens distortion, different apps taking different pictures etc.
First of all, everyone looks better in motion than in pictures. Pictures are 2D. There’s no depth and there’s no side profile that comes into play, and that is why you sometimes focus on one feature alone (unless you’re deformed which I doubt is the case).

I used snapchat and my front camera to take two pictures. Is there a difference between the two? Yes. Is it drastic? No. The impression of you looking worse with another app or another phone or “lens distortion” that is not out of this world, is just a question of habit.

If you take your photo and flip it reversed, you’ll feel like you look completely different and that’s because you have never seen yourself from that angle because you’re used to another point of view. So if you apply this to your selfies, let’s say you used your phone front camera up until now and you switch to snapchat, you’ll have the impression that you look really weird at first until you get used to it and your brain starts adapting and covering up your flaws.

View attachment 3490View attachment 3491
First photo is taken with snap, second with my default front camera. Besides the slight zoom in, there’s no drastic change when it comes to looks. So unless you’re taking a photo with the fish eye effect that will make your nose look 20 times bigger than it actually is, you just cope when you say “Snapchat makes me look deformed”, or “slight lens distortion” makes me look so different.
you ugly in bothh