Tumblr pgumezMqcN1vssxuoo1 1280
Adultnode ca7585b574223e7aae7bec7c449e5ff2
Tumblr pqkzu3JKsg1rhjycy 540

In interviews Chico

In interviews Stuke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, .👽. and StrangerDanger
To me Stuke facial features, facial development, forward growth, carniofcial development and bone structure which is objective mogs Chicho to astral plane and back. He looks unreal while Chico even tho he is famous still has normie tier feel sometimes

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême, mecmec, subhuman incel and 2 others
Thoughts
@volcelfatcel @Preston @JustMewbrah @AscendingHero @Biiyo03

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@JustMewbrah @volcelfatcel
@dnrd @wanttobeattractive @Preston

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10615
Stuke mogs hard
Anything @StrangerDanger votes I vote against

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Kristin, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
I would tagg more of best raters but can't right now don't have time

Reminder Chico has to suck in his cheeks and use makeup to be a mogger

55789334 D826 4A2E A626 E0156352CA0A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, delusionalretard, LocalDanger and 1 other person
In motion

mogs all the other models that has perfect cranofacial development even the comments are aware

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, owlofathena, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
In motion

mogs all the other models that has perfect cranofacial development even the comments are aware

Lol at his normie midface, forward growth, bone structure and development not comparable to God like Stuke.

No need to post anymore you can see everything about their faces in op. It's fair I posted best pics of face out there of both

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
In motion

Cope this is him in motion

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Lmao, owlofathena and 3 others
Leo is gay aswell
Chico mogs that homo
Notgay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Kristin and Adriana Lima
mirin this guy, 20yo and makes 50k/month and travelling the world + chad looks:smonk::lul:

life is fair bruh

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Need2Ascend and LocalDanger
Lol at his normie midface, forward growth, bone structure and development not comparable to God like Stuke.

No need to post anymore you can see everything about their faces in op. It's fair I posted best pics of face out there of both
Yeah Chico is overrated. He only looks good on the runway where he ironically is sucking in his cheeks, squinting and wearing makeup.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6217, LocalDanger and 1 other person
Leo is gay aswell
Chico mogs that homo
View attachment 1253154

Look at your cope posting worst video of Leo to cope. Where he isn't lean and bit bloated.

Also he is gay for pay but that has nothing to do with mog battle

Bad lightning and bad distance from camera.

This is him in actual daylight btw from all angels unfrauded with good camera and distance

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
mirin this guy, 20yo and makes 50k/month and travelling the world + chad looks:smonk::lul:

life is fair bruh
Yeah brutal lol just post pics and videos of you naked while I have to break a spine to make 1k a mouth jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and .👽.
Look at your cope posting worst video of Leo to cope. Where he isn't lean and bit bloated.

Also he is gay for pay but that has nothing to do with mog battle

Bad lightning and bad distance from camera.

This is him in actual daylight btw from all angels unfrauded with good camera and distance

He stands there and no one gives a fuck, he will never get as far as chico with his looks

• +1
Reactions: zeke714 and Salludon
leo stuke has better bones and eye colour but chico has better ratios and harmony

its even

also luke stukes photos look frauded he looks unatural

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
leo stuke has better bones and eye colour but chico has better ratios and harmony

its even

also luke stukes photos look frauded he looks unatural
Chico forward growth and midface would make him look much less impressive irl in motion

Leo Stuke outside in motion from all angels. He simply looks godly bro trust me.

He stands there and no one gives a fuck, he will never get as far as chico with his looks

I said in op no bias and you behave like this. Just which face mogs

Using status to prove something plus using bad pics of Stuke and best of Chico bringing up he is gay and anything you could to be one sided.

Be objective for once.

• JFL
I said in op no bias and you behave like this. Just which face mogs

Using status to prove something plus using bad pics of Stuke and best of Chico bringing up he is gay and anything you could to be one sided.

Be objective for once.
Perhaps there's a reason why one has much more status than the other, both are talentless models

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Chico forward growth and midface would make him look much less impressive irl in motion

Leo Stuke outside in motion from all angels. He simply looks godly bro trust me.

i think chico looks better in motion tbh

both terachads tho

and i isn't chicos maxilla just naturally flat? he has a good side profile besides that

Chico mogs infinitely. You also used proper side profile pics of chico and frauded 3/4 modelling shots of luke.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Copeful, Deleted member 14312 and 3 others
@everyt
i think chico looks better in motion tbh

both terachads tho

and i isn't chicos maxilla just naturally flat? he has a good side profile besides that
How bro Chicho uses makeup and perfect lightning to fraud this is Chicho in daylight

His lack of bones and angularity when you comapre him to Stuke In daylight

Yeah brutal lol just post pics and videos of you naked while I have to break a spine to make 1k a mouth jfl
and thats just in 2 months jfl. imagine him in 1 year. he will be a millionaire:lul:

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
Perhaps there's a reason why one has much more status than the other, both are talentless models
True they are both talentless.

But status is luck or Beatels would be gigachads

• +1
  • +1
Chico mogs infinitely. You also used proper side profile pics of chico and frauded 3/4 modelling shots of luke.
How bro Stuke mogs hard his angularity and facial development in motion in real life would mog to astral plane and back

Chicho side full vs Stuke side full

Chicho in motion daylight

Stuke in motion daylight

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 122
  • adultnode_ca7585b574223e7aae7bec7c449e5ff2.jpg
    adultnode_ca7585b574223e7aae7bec7c449e5ff2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 78
  • JFL
but the beatles have talent
Even here Chicho will win due to status and popularity plus familiarity people like him more than some unknown German god they can realte to Chicho face more

• JFL
@everyt

How bro Chicho uses makeup and perfect lightning to fraud this is Chicho in daylight

His lack of bones and angularity when you comapre him to Stuke In daylight

there faces are equal

its like comparing a getting burnt to death or getting eaten alive by rats both are painful but in the sense that both are gigachads and top 0.1% in looks

neither mog eachother, i watched both of the videos and both look insane

luke strudes bones are insane not as good as they are in photos but litterally an insane amount of forward growth ive never seen irl before

i don't know what to say man

ill just say luke strude coz he has insane eye colour

• +1
Chico mogs infinitely.
Leo is v good looking but chico looks a lot more unique and conventionally handsome at the same time. I think he mogs in psl and in smv quite easily. I aint taking away from leo he mogs hard but not chico, plus leo is just another good looking 6 psl + chad pretty blonde boy.
Can u find someone that resembles chico lol

in the end both mog us back to gandy heaven and slay hard but chico wins both sides of this confidently imo. (Smv and psl)

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and StrangerDanger
Leo is v good looking but chico looks a lot more unique and conventionally handsome at the same time. I think he mogs in psl and in smv quite easily. I aint taking away from leo he mogs hard but not chico, plus leo is just another good looking 6 psl + chad pretty blonde boy.
Can u find someone that resembles chico lol

in the end both mog us back to gandy heaven and slay hard but chico wins both sides of this confidently imo. (Smv and psl)
How the hell does he win Psl objectively.

Looks at Leo Stuke midface, carniofcial development, orge cruve, eye color, bone structure, bone projection, forward growth

there faces are equal

its like comparing a getting burnt to death or getting eaten alive by rats both are painful but in the sense that both are gigachads and top 0.1% in looks

neither mog eachother, i watched both of the videos and both look insane

luke strudes bones are insane not as good as they are in photos but litterally an insane amount of forward growth ive never seen irl before

i don't know what to say man

ill just say luke strude coz he has insane eye colour
Yeah bro they are both terachads but Stuke eye color plus angularity gives him slight edge I think so too. Like more godly and striking vibe among two terachads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
How the hell does he win Psl objectively.

Looks at Leo Stuke midface, carniofcial development, orge cruve, eye color, bone structure, bone projection, forward growth
by that reason Barrett mogs too and so does Kelly Mittendorf
jfl just take a look at their faces

by that reason Barrett mogs too and so does Kelly Mittendorf
jfl just take a look at their faces
No they don't have good ratios like Stuke they look uncanny while he doesn't have a bit of uncanny feel to his face while retaining untouchable bone structure.

But as I said Chico will win due to familarity and status

No they don't have good ratios like Stuke they look uncanny while he doesn't have a bit of uncanny feel to his face while retaining untouchable bone structure.

But as I said Chico will win due to familarity and status
Jfl what are those excuses
Leo Stuke have better bones but Chico has better features and harmony

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Biiyo03
Jfl what are those excuses
Leo Stuke have better bones but Chico has better features and harmony
I think Stuke has better Harmony.

It's subjective but bones and development are objective and I asked for objective rating.

I for example look more like Chico so it's better for me if he wins but I have to be objective and admit that someone like Stuke mogs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03 and StrangerDanger
Yeah bro they are both terachads but Stuke eye color plus angularity gives him slight edge I think so too. Like more godly and striking vibe among two terachads
you ever seen someone on there level irl? i never have and am glad lmao

its crazy that people that look like this exist

I think Stuke has better Harmony.

It's subjective but bones and development are objective and I asked for objective rating.

I for example look more like Chico so it's better for me if he wins but I have to be objective and admit that someone like Stuke mogs
Harmony and features > bones

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
you ever seen someone on there level irl? i never have and am glad lmao

its crazy that people that look like this exist
I seen people like Chicho few times like two maybe three times that's why imo he is bit less extreme terachad.

Stuke with his bones no way no one near him thanks god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Leo looks damn good tbh.

• +1
Chico mogs if u think otherwise kys