Leo Stuke Vs Francisco Lachowski

Leo Stuke Vs Francisco Lachowski

• Total voters
In motion

mogs all the other models that has perfect cranofacial development even the comments are aware

let them cope when I joined last year chico was the undeniable psl god only propaganda of @looksmaxxer234 changed that when he started promoting faggots like vinnie hacker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, StrangerDanger and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
Unkown terachad if he had Chico status he would mog left and right he would be unstoppable
Honestly if you didn't post this pic:

2727970-jpg.1253126

I may have voted your friend

let them cope when I joined last year chico was the undeniable psl god only propaganda of @looksmaxxer234 changed that when he started promoting faggots like vinnie hacker
This guy mogs him.

He is unkown terachad only reason Chico stands a chance in this mog battle is due to status and being well known so people are familiar with his face.

While Stuke looks much more unattainable. So people cope

Honestly if you didn't post this pic:

2727970-jpg.1253126

I may have voted your friend
Especially the side profile, forward growth and motion mog. In interviews unfrauded especially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
looks more majestic, like he was made in a lab.
Lol true for lab.

Yeah Stuke looks exactly like you said more majestic.

Like he is what future humans will look like if genetic engineering becomes possible.

Simply looks unreal

both gigachads but chico mogs
someone should do an experiment tho seems very 50 50

How bro elab.

Everyone that comes here says Chico mogs without any argument or muh harmony lol. People cope because Cihco looks more attainable while Stuke looks like he is made in lab as Beyondover said.

I could list where Stuke mogs him whole day while you really need to cherry pick for where Cihco mogs him

I mean only reason it's 50/50 is Cicho status because Stuke is unkown gigachad trust me

How bro elab.

Everyone that comes here says Chico mogs without any argument or muh harmony lol. People cope because Cihco looks more attainable while Stuke looks like he is made in lab as Beyondover said.

I could list where Stuke mogs him whole day while you really need to cherry pick for where Cihco mogs him
idk man im not a scientist, im looking at both and think chico looks better. ur just obsessing over this stuke guy's bones too much. someone needs to do a an experiment asking girls who looks better, i guarantee you chico will do better, but until then i have no argument for you lol

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Niki9911
idk man im not a scientist, im looking at both and think chico looks better. ur just obsessing over this stuke guy's bones too much. someone needs to do a an experiment asking girls who looks better, i guarantee you chico will do better, but until then i have no argument for you lol
That's because you are familiar with Chico.But here is the thing. Experiments like that don't grantee girls don't lie or cope because Cihco seems more attainable.

Still I would like to see It regardless tbh.

This pic of Stuke vs This ones from Cihco. And one side profile from both. Something like that

Attachments

• 689d0f76637cc4b09f2d2afc65f75814.jpg
    689d0f76637cc4b09f2d2afc65f75814.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 2727970.jpg
    2727970.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 15
  • adultnode_ca7585b574223e7aae7bec7c449e5ff2.jpg
    adultnode_ca7585b574223e7aae7bec7c449e5ff2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 14
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 17
Actually if someone does experiment maybe this one is better
Tumblr 3af312d1d3dd9e562f3ec036d1dcd77e accf7e38 500

Chico even doesn't look like himself in that one this one is one of his best while looking actually like him

Attachments

• 1627981595732.png
    1627981595732.png
    267.8 KB · Views: 32

chico is more harmonious imo but thats maybe bc im so used to seeing his face, this leo guy deffo mogs tho, if he had darker hair he would be worshipped on this forum

In motion

mogs all the other models that has perfect cranofacial development even the comments are aware

Literally the king of jb appeal but he fell of hard Eriksen mogs him hard

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Leo is gay as hell

Leo has zero appeal to JBs, he only gets fags hard

Leo has zero appeal to JBs, he only gets fags hard
When cope it too strong.

He brutally mogs Chico in front not to mention side mog.

In motion in daylight I posted video not frauded and interview Chico looks kind of normie. While Stuke looks like Greek god.

Jbs would go crazy for Stuke irl in motion without frauding that jawline tho would be only thing they could mutter

I posted interviews of both it's most non baised over for Chico
huh? you literally posted pics of Stuke with Salludon-tier fraud lighting and normie pics of Chico and say this is non-biased? What's even more pathetic is that Stuke is still losing.

This is him in candid:

Would pass as a Chadlite at best. This is Chico in candid:

They're not even in the same universe.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
huh? you literally posted pics of Stuke with Salludon-tier fraud lighting and normie pics of Chico and say this is non-biased? What's even more pathetic is that Stuke is still losing.

This is him in candid:

Would pass as a Chadlite at best. This is Chico in candid:

They're not even in the same universe.

Holy shit you are legit retarded if you think Chichos face mogs.

First of all video you posted of Stuke is low res mobile video which failos anyone a ton. Doesn't show off face properly failos the skin color and coloring. Especially if you are blue eyed Aryan like Stuke. So it's retarded example.

Next I posted an actual motion video later on of Chico in daylight looking normie like. While this is actual Stuke in motion.

Plus I posted interviews of both.

So let's see this "chadlite" against Chicho.

First of all chadlite jfl Stuke has sharper bones and stronger bone structure more angularity pretty much everywhere which is huge mog in of itself.

Then let's see midface. He has much compact face. And sharper cheekbones plus better orge curve.

Then let's see lower third much more defined and forward grown. Not to mention brutal chin projection difference.

While we are at forward growth let's look at how forward grown Stuke Maxila is and how forward grown Chicho has it. Well no need to even go back to analyze it. Because you need two secs to see Leo Stuke brutally mogs him there jfl.

Their bone projection and forward growth is in two different leagues.

Sure you can find some small details where Chico mogs. But they are minor things when compared to where Stuke mogs him.

So let's see somehow "Chadlite" mogs terachad in all major landmarks of facial development jfl which is only objective way to measure face against face.

Mog is brutal

Holy shit you are legit retarded if you think Chichos face mogs.

First of all video you posted of Stuke is low res mobile video which failos anyone a ton. Doesn't show off face properly failos the skin color and coloring. Especially if you are blue eyed Aryan like Stuke. So it's retarded example.

Next I posted an actual motion video later on of Chico in daylight looking normie like. While this is actual Stuke in motion.

Plus I posted interviews of both.

So let's see this "chadlite" against Chicho.

First of all chadlite jfl Stuke has sharper bones and stronger bone structure more angularity pretty much everywhere which is huge mog in of itself.

Then let's see midface. He has much compact face. And sharper cheekbones plus better orge curve.

Then let's see lower third much more defined and forward grown. Not to mention brutal chin projection difference.

While we are at forward growth let's look at how forward grown Stuke Maxila is and how forward grown Chicho has it. Well no need to even go back to analyze it. Because you need two secs to see Leo Stuke brutally mogs him there jfl.

Their bone projection and forward growth is in two different leagues.

Sure you can find some small details where Chico mogs. But they are minor things when compared to where Stuke mogs him.

So let's see somehow "Chadlite" mogs terachad in all major landmarks of facial development jfl which is only objective way to measure face against face.

Mog is brutal

Chic

vs

Stuke

He only has better cheekbones, but that's about it. Chico has a much better eyebrow/eye area, better nose, better mouth area, better ramus, bigger chin projection but less jaw definition (by the looks of it, it's hard to tell because most of Stuke's images are instagram frauding), way better symmetry in all departments. And to top it off, this is a battle of a 5'9 manlet vs a 6'4 Gigachad.

View attachment 1253742

vs

View attachment 1253745

He only has better cheekbones, but that's about it. Chico has a much better eyebrow/eye area, better nose, better mouth area, better ramus, bigger chin projection but less jaw definition (by the looks of it, it's hard to tell because most of Stuke's images are instagram frauding), way better symmetry in all departments. And to top it off, this is a battle of a 5'9 manlet vs a 6'4 Gigachad.
First of all you don't know to read if you don't understand that I said which face mogs.

Besides height is overrated as hell it's all about face past 5"10 and you don't know Stuke height. Plus Stuke brutally mogs body wise.But that's besides the point.

Only better cheekbones? You better be trolling or you are dead srs retarded I named so many things like forward growth and bone projection. What are you so detached to you claim Chicho mogs in forward growth jfl or eye color?

Chico has shit tier ethnic eye color while Leo Stuke has very good eye area with top tier coloring which is enough to mog irl where contrast is more brutal.

But funniest shit is you say Chicho has better chin projection and that jawline is debatable. How is this in same stratosphere I found pics from same angle and head position they are different planes of existence lol.

Point being how in the hell is Stuke only better in Cheekbones you can't be that stupid to claim that bro

Attachments

• 95a27c3530bbb16a7bf5699a2dac32df.jpg
    95a27c3530bbb16a7bf5699a2dac32df.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 19
  • tumblr_po9uxpf3iz1vssxuoo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_po9uxpf3iz1vssxuoo1_1280.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 20
First of all you don't know to read if you don't understand that I said which face mogs.

Besides height is overrated as hell it's all about face past 5"10 and you don't know Stuke height. Plus Stuke brutally mogs body wise.But that's besides the point.

Only better cheekbones? You better be trolling or you are dead srs retarded I named so many things like forward growth and bone projection. What are you so detached to you claim Chicho mogs in forward growth jfl or eye color?

Chico has shit tier ethnic eye color while Leo Stuke has very good eye area with top tier coloring which is enough to mog irl where contrast is more brutal.

But funniest shit is you say Chicho has better chin projection and that jawline is debatable. How is this in same stratosphere I found pics from same angle and head position they are different planes of existence lol.

Point being how in the hell is Stuke only better in Cheekbones you can't be that stupid to claim that bro
Do you even lighting, bro? Chico's jaw is much sharper and has a better developed gonial angle
OCG01
7d85d8a56cf80da282e87769e66d00878d9277711

Forward growth is irrelevant when it doesn't make you develop better features. Stuke has a better eye color, but Chico has a much better overall eye shape and eyebrows. Shape>eye color every. single. time. Chico also has a much better nose and mouth area and symmetry between all of these features. If you want to argue strictly PSL terms, then De Poot mogs them both to oblivion, but what does that matter?

And height being irrelevant past 5'10 is pure cope. Chico mogs him by 5 inches. He's about a head taller than him. He utterly mogs him facially and body wise. Height>body every time (btw). And in a realistic scenario, here's how the situation would have looked if they met in Chico's prime:
Post 48811 0 1446016119 43977

It'd be even more brutal because the guy in Chico's pic is 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Niki9911 and StrangerDanger
I think Leo Stuke mogs. Never did try to make a catfish with Chico though.

i'm pretty sure girls will choose the bald chico over this. this is why psl sometimes failed to assess what women want.

i'm pretty sure girls will choose the bald chico over this. this is why psl sometimes failed to assess what women want.
This is giga coping on another level. The blonde guy looks like a insane appealing pretty boy himself. Current Chico only could mog because of height but just facially he would get destroyed

In PSL only I guess the blonde guy mogs because his facial development is just better and he has more striking coloring.

But appeal wise it’s close and Chico’s face is just unmoggable harmony wise. Combined with his height prime Chico would mog the blonde guy irl and also appealmog.
But they both are really good looking and appeal to the same sort of girls so it’s not a Hard difference

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and one job away
I think the same. I feel chico would get much more states by girls and guys would be more envious of him. Maybe cuz stuke looks like a midget or so idk. His face looks perfect in psl but imo chico looks better.

This is giga coping on another level. The blonde guy looks like a insane appealing pretty boy himself. Current Chico only could mog because of height but just facially he would get destroyed
by looking your profile pic i can tell you have no sense of masculine beauty anyway you coper

by looking your profile pic i can tell you have no sense of masculine beauty anyway you coper
I have more sense than you for sure. My profile pic is aesthetic af. Doesn’t have much appeal but appeal and aesthetics are two different things.

Also just lol that someone who claims that this:

Mogs this:

Thinks he know more about masculine beauty than me jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, randomvanish and StrangerDanger
This random guy was rated 7 in Truerateme and these 3 women did not find him appealing even thought they rated him high.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
This random guy was rated 7 in Truerateme and these 3 women did not find him appealing even thought they rated him high.

Cool story but I can’t see his face and don’t even get what you want to tell me with this post

Cool story but I can’t see his face and don’t even get what you want to tell me with this post
he's unable to comprehend women's perspective. keep praising gay aliens.

he's unable to comprehend women's perspective. keep praising gay aliens.
I am able to but you aren’t obv.
And I don’t praise gay aliens. Among the highest appealing faces are Pitt, Bomer and Cavill imo and they are far from being gay alien.

But just the fact that you call this Face Gay alone shows me that you don’t know anything about looks jfl

Chico is 6'4 and mogs that nerdic faggot into oblivion

Face is Chico but overall much closer due to Stuke’s body.

leo stuke mogs