Leon Goretzka's insane transformation

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Screenshot 20200826 093547 Instagram
He looksmaxxed hard just by taking steroids.

PSL 3.5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7753 and yunggod
his face is the same he just gymaxxed

a looksmax ascension is in the face tbh, anyone can get body

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
3 months to go from dyel to ripped and he won't be busted for using drugs of course because testings are a joke.
His SMV is 10 considering that he is a millionaire and plays for a best team in the world of the most popular sport.

funniest bicep insertion i've ever seen JFL what is that potato on his arm

• JFL
Reactions: Torero and Madhate
my normie NPC friend showed me this abomination's transformation at the gym yesterday and I had to pretend that it was even remotely natty, jfl
right physique is achievable natty but he's not natty

3 months to go from dyel to ripped and he won't be busted for using drugs of course because testings are a joke.

His SMV is 10 considering that he is a millionaire and plays for a best team in the world of the most popular sport.
I've never heard of any soccer players other than Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar. I know 3 teams and I think the league is EPL.
I'm the average Australian. In Australia, if you play soccer, it's a bigger failo than being a curry.
OBVIOUSLY, he has very high SMV, I'm just a retard when it comes to soccer, as it's known to be a bitch sport. I could have played AFL if I didn't puncture my kidney in 2016, but not gonna say which TAC cup/interleague team I player for for obvious reasons.

You're 100% right though, but he's still PSL 3.5-4.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
still long midface lol
body halo is legit though
you guys are kidding rating him 3.5 psl face wise

he has decent jaw, slightly above average eye area, warrior forehead with decent browridge, great hair good pheno, good eye colour kind of and has good harmony, the only falio he has facewise is slightly crooked teeth and he is slightly downward grown

factor in his height 188cm he is chad irl even without body and being a pro athlete

he is chadlite easy

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend