Why does nobody talk about brae he’s a legit Terra Chad

Mrriceguy tried that, still didn't work. Giant didn't answer.
And celal isn't gonna cooperate with obo without agreeing with giant first, seeing as it's something he doesn't naturally offer
He’s checking dms today dm him

Meant Ercin not celal
What difference does it make?
Ercin has never performed it, and was originally meant to be the one to do the first surgery, but pulled out, so I doubt he would.

What difference does it make?
Ercin has never performed it, and was originally meant to be the one to do the first surgery, but pulled out, so I doubt he would.
No it’s other way around I’m pretty sure

No it’s other way around I’m pretty sure
No, celal did the surgery
Gotta put our egos aside if we want to ascend
It's not ego. It's realising I'm not trusting someone whose only purpose on this forum is to promote himself and who doesn't even cooperate.

Go ahead and try and get OBO if u want. You'll just get frustrated and never get it. I'm not giving another shekel to him

• Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
No, celal did the surgery

It's not ego. It's realising I'm not trusting someone whose only purpose on this forum is to promote himself and who doesn't even cooperate.

Go ahead and try and get OBO if u want. You'll just get frustrated and never get it. I'm not giving another shekel to him
I mean the dude needs to make money I don’t think he has that many clients tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I mean the dude needs to make money I don’t think he has that many clients tbh
The day he gets OBO himself is the day I will too

But it's not even like that. Getting it isn't even an option if he continually tells you a date and never shows up. He never plans to show up, just tells you a date to give you hope and stop messaging, and messes u around

• JFL
The day he gets OBO himself is the day I will too

But it's not even like that. Getting it isn't even an option if he continually tells you a date and never shows up. He never plans to show up, just tells you a date to give you hope and stop messaging, and messes u around
I forgot that’s why he invented it bahaha could be larp though he’s never gonna get a wife probably what do u think I mean maybe hmmm actaully I think he’ll be fine

Only way to really get in touch is to contact dr celal
@optimisticzoomer Celals assistant told me twice that he messaged giant so that he would stop ignore me XD

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and St.TikTokcel
Dude had greatest looksmaxxing transformation I think he mewed and hard chewed while roiding
Jfl I knew saying mewing would have so many people rage

Looks like fat loss to me

No fucking shit u can’t have proper puberty without mewing and chewing
All he did was lean down and grow, any other changes were not due to mewing or chewing and most likely surgery.

You believe in these copes because you are a lazy bum who wan't to "Grow mandible and free genioplasty+lefort with mewing theory:feelsuhh:" "but look at Salludons transformation :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

Grow the fuck up

• JFL
All he did was lean down and grow, any other changes were not due to mewing or chewing and most likely surgery.

You believe in these copes because you are a lazy bum who wan't to "Grow mandible and free genioplasty+lefort with mewing theory:feelsuhh:" "but look at Salludons transformation :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

Grow the fuck up
Ur a retard. Coper lmfao I’m already planning for surgery and have made 5k from it lol I also get mse placed in a week so u can suck my dick

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Ur a retard. Coper lmfao I’m already planning for surgery and have made 5k from it lol I also get mse placed in a week so
Why MSE when you can thumb pull retard. If you believe in mewing you should believe in that shit too :lul:
u can suck my dick
I am not a faggot, don't try to convert me you fucking faggot

• JFL
Why MSE when you can thumb pull retard. If you believe in mewing you should believe in that shit too :lul:

And u call me a queer thumb pulling is biggest cope ever u probably didn’t learn about until queervicular made video on it to u greycel

• JFL

Gotta good deal on the mse to couldn’t pass up its with good provider to mogs

• +1
And u call me a queer thumb pulling is biggest cope ever u probably didn’t learn about until queervicular made video on it to u greycel
I don't you fucking nigger, im making fun of the fact that if you believe in mewing you believe in thumb pulling too, retard
queervicular made video on it to u greycel
Your neg post to rep ratio says alot, insecure monkey

• JFL
I don't you fucking nigger, im making fun of the fact that if you believe in mewing you believe in thumb pulling too, retard

Your neg post to rep ratio says alot, insecure monkey
Dnr😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
queervicular made video on it to u greycel
Crazy how you call me a grey but you don't even fucking know that thumb pulling has been a thing for a while now and clavicular did not incent that useless cope

I've been lurking BP communities since before you even discovered this shit on TikTok fucking fag

• JFL
Crazy how you call me a grey but you don't even fucking know that thumb pulling has been a thing for a while now and clavicular did not incent that useless cope

I've been lurking BP communities since before you even discovered this shit on TikTok fucking fag
View attachment 2949064
I said he’s the one who talk u about it

• +1

View attachment 2949064
Haha I’m actaully not a TikTok fag I’ve been lurking since July i have a villain origin story

• +1
I learn't about thumbpulling from Astrosky

Astrosky made it popular before Clavicular
Ik Astro deleted his videos though the mewing world course mogs although it’s cope lol

• +1
Reactions: greycel and n9wiff
Didnt he get addicted to herion