Why does nobody talk about brae he’s a legit Terra Chad

I forgot dudes name I can send and there were countless ascensions on loox’s discord also send the interview or what channel was it live streamed on
it was on light's channel, nigga send me some pics

U mother fuckers are making it impossible to learn ur chronically online discord lore

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Cuzbhe just hit puberty and lost weight lol

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and ijustwanttobepretty
terrachad jfl he’s not chadlite even

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks and UZB_Strebl
Just leanmax, grow up, fix ur acne, learn how to take pics, grow out ur hair and thicken up ur brows bro theory

Btw u look like a bloated pig now from all the filler u do now no offense
it's cuz I need more separation in the zygos since put some into there. I might remove it if it doesn't get more defined from weight loss.
If you see it in like any other lighting it just looks like I have zygos

• JFL
[IMG alt="j05"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/31/31667.jpg?1716654172[/IMG]

j05

Joined Jul 1, 2023
Last seen A moment ago ·Engaged in conversation

trust me bro it was roids and mewing and chewing :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

you retarded faggot, lens distortion, his jaw and chin grew from puberty, and he leaned down. thats literally it. just lol if you think mewing does anything other than raising your hyoid and closing your jaw. chewing only works if you already have good masseter insertions, decent gonions and ramus.

but i dont get it. why do you spend time discussing shit like this when stuff like eyebrows, colouring, roids and hgh will ascend you so much more than this? and he didnt take roids jfl.

• JFL
terachad? not sure about that. also mewing and chewing? JFL

trust me bro it was roids and mewing and chewing :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

you retarded faggot, lens distortion, his jaw and chin grew from puberty, and he leaned down. thats literally it. just lol if you think mewing does anything other than raising your hyoid and closing your jaw. chewing only works if you already have good masseter insertions, decent gonions and ramus.

but i dont get it. why do you spend time discussing shit like this when stuff like eyebrows, colouring, roids and hgh will ascend you so much more than this? and he didnt take roids jfl.
Well I do think chewing ascended him on roids retard because his grandma took steroids so why would he and u don’t from inward to flared gonions from puberty ur clearly very aspie haha

likewise, when are you getting it done? are you going for the custom plates
No I'm not that far yet
I'm just organising consult atm, but I'm saying that's who I'm considering
Also, probably not custom plates. It seems like a bit of marketing gimmick

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and UZB_Strebl
No I'm not that far yet
U should get obo u only really need custom plates and guides on obo lefort II and III and other invasive surgeries bimax isn’t really that invasive and ur going with top guy so you’ll be fine lol

U should get obo u only really need custom plates and guides on obo lefort II and III and other invasive surgeries bimax isn’t really that invasive and ur going with top guy so you’ll be fine lol
Try actually talking/organising anything with RSM and you'll see why I consider OBO a meme again atp

The guy doesn't even bother giving people consultations, it's not just me.

• JFL
He's leanmaxing motivation nothing else.

No I'm not that far yet
custom plates are necessary for ramus widening which is why i’m considering it but it would really just be a cherry on top don’t think it’s worth the extra cost

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Try actually talking/organising anything with RSM and you'll see why I consider OBO a meme again atp

The guy doesn't even bother giving people consultations, it's not just me.
I’ve scheduled one with him I’m I’ll dm u how to contact him if u want

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
I’ve scheduled one with him I’m I’ll dm u how to contact him if u want
Bruh
I paid for a consultation. I "scheduled" one numerous times only for him to never show up. These (+ 1 more I was replying to) are all the fake dates he promised me just in the span of 1 week!
Screenshot 2024 05 27 15 56 20 95 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

You're not getting a consultation I'm afraid. As I said, it's not just me. @mrriceguyreturn had the same problem

I had to ask for a refund

• So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Bruh
I paid for a consultation. I "scheduled" one numerous times only for him to never show up. These (+ 1 more I was replying to) are all the fake dates he promised me just in the span of 1 week!
View attachment 2947538
You're not getting a consultation I'm afraid. As I said, it's not just me. @mrriceguyreturn had the same problem

Last edited:
Bruh
View attachment 2947538

Is he also ipdcel

I did back in November
Still given 2 or 3 dates which never happened

Idk, I've never seen him close up but there was a pic of him on the botb OBO thread I swear, with the turkroaches
I’m not Turk

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
Dude had greatest looksmaxxing transformation I think he mewed and hard chewed while roiding
Check his insta nowadays, he’s totally abandoned his chad physique and has become blackpilled. Probably due to Goatis.

He was Mr rice guy was there
What are you on about?
Mrriceguy was where? I'm the operating room? No he wasn't, and what's that got to do with anything?

• JFL
haha u niggas are some dumb "muh he took roids bro thats how he ascned" yall are so retarded in this looksmaxxing shit u think everyone does something to have a good transformation when in reality all that happened was he has good genes and went through puberty, brae doesnt even workout anymore cause he knows only slaves do it, me and him are close he has never taken roids lmao
Could you send me his discord in PM’s? I’ve always wanted to talk with him, especially now after he’s abandoned the redpill stuff.

• JFL
Insane ascension
It's sad he became a drug addict

• +1
When did I say u were?
I'm saying he was pictured with the staff at the turkey surgery place
Only way to really get in touch is to contact dr celal
Check his insta nowadays, he’s totally abandoned his chad physique and has become blackpilled. Probably due to Goatis.
yeah I saw that lol I think goatis right on his diet theory

• +1
Reactions: aber
Insane ascension
It's sad he became a drug addict
Looksmaxxer will believe that bone smashing and brae only ascended from puberty fucking idiots lmfao

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Only way to really get in touch is to contact dr celal
Mrriceguy tried that, still didn't work. Giant didn't answer.
And celal isn't gonna cooperate with obo without agreeing with giant first, seeing as it's something he doesn't naturally offer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and UZB_Strebl
Mrriceguy tried that, still didn't work. Giant didn't answer.
And celal isn't gonna cooperate with obo without agreeing with giant first, seeing as it's something he doesn't naturally offer
Meant Ercin not celal