Lesgo from today I'm all in in money max worked 10hours feels great

cold_nano

cold_nano

Nah I gave up
Joined
May 23, 2026
Posts
4,300
Reputation
2,888
Need consistency so that within 1 year enough money to ascend in every fking way
 
bro slaved just for a chance to ascend while chad only has to rot all day to slay his oneitis
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: cold_nano
bro slaved just for a chance to ascend while chad only has to rot all day to slay his oneitis
Future is bright and I'm preparing for an exam just studying 10 hour I got enough iq and everything I can beat these low iq indians in this exam within 1 year of consistency just need to train my mind enough
 
  • Woah
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Future is bright and I'm preparing for an exam just studying 10 hour I got enough iq and everything I can beat these low iq indians in this exam within 1 year of consistency just need to train my mind enough
uni or high school exam?
 
uni or high school exam?
Job exam like it is corrupt afk lot of money with lot of respect here also my family already hold status money business so it will make my life fking great
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Job exam like it is corrupt afk lot of money with lot of respect here also my family already hold status money business so it will make my life fking great
lmao u got networked dada and mama you will be fine in life
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano

Similar threads

itsover74
Replies
2
Views
9
itsover74
itsover74
ANON
Replies
8
Views
23
ANON
ANON
KB_maxxer
Replies
2
Views
14
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
Big Boss
Replies
2
Views
25
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être
try2beme
Replies
12
Views
80
try2beme
try2beme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top