cold_nano
Nah I gave up
- Joined
- May 23, 2026
- Posts
- 4,300
- Reputation
- 2,888
Need consistency so that within 1 year enough money to ascend in every fking way
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Future is bright and I'm preparing for an exam just studying 10 hour I got enough iq and everything I can beat these low iq indians in this exam within 1 year of consistency just need to train my mind enoughbro slaved just for a chance to ascend while chad only has to rot all day to slay his oneitis
uni or high school exam?Future is bright and I'm preparing for an exam just studying 10 hour I got enough iq and everything I can beat these low iq indians in this exam within 1 year of consistency just need to train my mind enough
Job exam like it is corrupt afk lot of money with lot of respect here also my family already hold status money business so it will make my life fking greatuni or high school exam?
lmao u got networked dada and mama you will be fine in lifeJob exam like it is corrupt afk lot of money with lot of respect here also my family already hold status money business so it will make my life fking great