Less than 1% of men can pull of the long hair look

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
To be able to pull of long hair you need to be both htn+ and also have good hair density +health. that's why men with long hair looks way worse than women as women natturaly have healthier and denser hair. They put more time and resources in too hair. In you don't have very good hair genetics it's going to look shit. Never seen anyone irl who can pull it off

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, TechnoBoss and 2 others
I had super long 3c hair ngl cutting it sucked but it did ascend me. I had to style it for almost 30-45 mins every morning and it would end up frizzy by night anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and heightmaxxing
I had super long 3c hair ngl cutting it sucked but it did ascend me. I had to style it for almost 30-45 mins every morning and it would end up frizzy by night anyways.
Yeah most men who have long hair will ascend when cutting it more effective than most surgerys

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Most men are fucked

• +1
With a shit ton of failos

• +1
is good diet linked to good hair health?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and heightmaxxing
I look trans with long hairs jfl.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
shut the fuck up nigger

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 57122
is good diet linked to good hair health?
Diet is cope in every aspect ramirez survived on candy and mogs me in every single feature hair skin meanwhile I eat 0 sugar and clean af red meat bone broth but have shit skin and shit hair balding too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and heightmaxxing
A reminder to not grow out your hair if you got feminine features and baby fat. You will just end up looking like a foid

Attachments

• IMG_20240213_112338.JPG
    IMG_20240213_112338.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and heightmaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 57122
Diet is cope in every aspect ramirez survived on candy and mogs me in every single feature hair skin meanwhile I eat 0 sugar and clean af red meat bone broth but have shit skin and shit hair balding too
have you seen that one theory on here where eating like shit is better? whats ur thoughts on that

• +1
You also need to have a masculine face in order to pull it off.

• +1
You also need to have a masculine face in order to pull it off.
Yeah has to contrast other wise otherwise you have to many feminine features and look like a women

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Heinrich Schmidt
have you seen that one theory on here where eating like shit is better? whats ur thoughts on that
Link that thread i now eat like shit or like a surplus twice a week because constantly eating in a deficit has fucked my metabolism and I can't lose weight so I'm doing a zig zag diet surplus and then 1000 cal deficit then 3 days later repeat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
  • +1
  • +1
Me:
2490046 5bb6554f1b09b5e79cbe36c9d33b9bf9 crop exact 1

OP:
3935109 ELEJ4309

• JFL