Let me know what I can fix to ascend

J

jakejones227

Iron
I know my hair is shit, I am working on that. My nose looks big because light is shining on my face
FB6AEA12 1B3D 41A0 8FB6 B8F0C6D52CA8

D398F14D 3448 4257 8407 1CFDE6A07218

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and sergeant blackpill
u have a god tier base

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Bipedal Dog, buflek and 5 others
how old are u op

@8PSLcel @Erik-Jón look at this base:oops:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 22099
Your eye area reminds me of Ian somerhalder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, Deleted member 1851, rand anon and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bipedal Dog and MakinMogReturns
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
he really does he would look insane with a few surgery's and gym max
Your knowledge of aesthetics is poor, but your not entirely wrong

But he doesn’t have a god tier base he had a decent base but not more then that

• WTF
he really does he would look insane with a few surgery's and gym max
He has issues

Philtrum longer then chin
Short chin
Low ipd
Long midface
Midface taller then lower third
Epicanthic folds
Bulbous nose
Short lower third

• +1
You look good but i think the pics and lighting are shit. You have same failos as me (recessed forehead+ vertically short chin) also looks like you have an overbite. More chin height and you'd be good to go.

• +1
He has issues

Philtrum longer then chin
Short chin
Low ipd
Long midface
Midface taller then lower third
Epicanthic folds
Bulbous nose
Short lower third
his nose and ipd is fine because it's best to have one or two feminine traits as a man and lips and nose are the best ones to have

his eye area looks like ian and he is a psl god despite ipdcel so ehh not worth a fix

he can fix short lower third philtrum and folds with surgery and then gym max at 6 1 larp as 6 3 and slay stacylites for life

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
his nose and ipd is fine because it's best to have one or two feminine traits as a man and lips and nose are the best ones to have

his eye area looks like ian and he is a psl god despite ipdcel so ehh not worth a fix

he can fix short lower third philtrum and folds with surgery and then gym max at 6 1 larp as 6 3 and slay stacylites for life
Your naive as fuck

• JFL
if blackpilled enuff, he should get CW rotation bimax for taller lower third and higher gonial angle maybe even genio to boot
Doubt he’ll ever do that

if blackpilled enuff, he should get CW rotation bimax for taller lower third and higher gonial angle maybe even genio to boot
He could get away with just a genio.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Problem might be that his chin is already on the same plane as nasion + giga recessed forehead
His gonial angle isn't bad. Just genio is enough dude. No need for bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Erik-Jón
His gonial angle isn't bad. Just genio is enough dude. No need for bimax
His entire face isn’t bad imo. I’m preaching PSL autism for the blackpilled. If I were him at 6’1 I’d fill out my frame at the gym and work on social circle maxing

• +1
Ok then. Morph him with just a genio and genio+bimax with CW rotation. The difference would hardly be anything.

His gonial angle looks fine. Maybe not perfect but not bad enough to warrant bimax to fix it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Erik-Jón
His entire face isn’t bad imo. I’m preaching PSL autism for the blackpilled. If I were him at 6’1 I’d fill out my frame at the gym and work on social circle maxing
Realistically, he could get bimax with cw and genio. But even just genio could improve him significantly as chin looks recessed and short.

Fix chin height and projection and you should rectify most of the issue
Would bimax be recommended to him? The problem with CW rotation is that he already kinda has a long midface and if he has ideal tooth show, it could make him look worse.

He should get a conservative bimax + genio or a moderate genio.

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
Ok then. Morph him with just a genio and genio+bimax with CW rotation. The difference would hardly be anything.

His gonial angle looks fine. Maybe not perfect but not bad enough to warrant bimax to fix it.
His gonian angle is to flat and his ramus isn’t big enough to handle it so his chin looks fucked from the front that’s the issue

• JFL
Would bimax be recommended to him? The problem with CW rotation is that he already kinda has a long midface and if he has ideal tooth show, it could make him look worse.

He should get a conservative bimax + genio or a moderate genio.
Methinks his long midface is caused by low ipd not absolute long midface

• +1
  • JFL
Methinks his long midface is caused by low ipd not absolute long midface
I agree also looks longer because short lower third and chin

Tbh I think your base is really good too.. With a stronger lower third you'd be set basically.. Please shave the wolverine shit though

• JFL
No he doesn’t.
says the guy who doesn't live in america vs the guy who has lived here for almost two decades in a predominantly white neighborhood

• Hmm...
Tbh I think your base is really good too.. With a stronger lower third you'd be set basically.. Please shave the wolverine shit though
Greycel take

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
says the guy who doesn't live in america vs the guy who has lived here for almost two decades in a predominantly white neighborhood
Post him on true rate me rn