Let me know what I can fix to ascend

you are the worst rater i have ever seen

the amount of shit you write is unbelievable, i hope you get banned from rating section
Keep coping, I am the most accurate rater still on this forum shit brain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851

the amount of shit you write is unbelievable, i hope you get banned from rating section
hes right tho, his low trust eye area even though it looks good along with his weak lower third makes him look uncanny af. if op fixes jaw, he'll look good.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Absolutely horrendous mix of features. You look low trust but weak at the same time. Literally over unless you find mentally ill women who thirst over school shooters
Bro why you are so hateful. He has brilliant base. He needs fix his jaw to be mogger.

• +1
hes right tho, his low trust eye area even though it looks good along with his weak lower third makes him look uncanny af. if op fixes jaw, he'll look good.
yeah but my point is that he only tries to make people feel bad about their looks when its simply unnecessary.

belo nome meu rei

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
you used to be big on this forum and shit beefin with all the curries
HE got brutally exposed. Thats why he is so silent. I kicked his ass in lookism.

yeah but my point is that he only tries to make people feel bad about their looks when its simply unnecessary.

belo nome meu rei
Yh some specific users are cunts and rate like that. Maybe he’s jealous that even though he isn’t that good looking, op has better base to ascend than him idk

Difference between constructively critiquing how they look vs outright insulting jfl

• +1

Ofc ur ethnic. 😅

• JFL
Yh some specific users are cunts and rate like that. Maybe he’s jealous that even though he isn’t that good looking, op has better base to ascend than him idk

Difference between constructively critiquing how they look vs outright insulting jfl

"you have the worst base i have ever seen. its over for you"

good base

wear hair down

and lose weight

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Unironically just lack NT

Short chin = beyond over