Like what dudes have the whole package do you think

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Chin to philtrum is your only main issue

• JFL
Yes you PSL autist
You’re wrong and all your future opinions on this forum are here by useless

@jakejones227 ay dude pm me and I’ll help you ascend hard asf I have a plan for you to become a god

2F7B05B3 37D7 46D3 B731 7AC9678C22D2

Tried to make this morph fairly realistic an obtainable. Just getting taller chin to balance out midface and maybe some facial contouring for better harmony. Get better haircut to balance facial thirds.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Easier said then done
Ascending isn’t easy. Whether or not he feels surgeries are worth the investment are up to him to decide.

• +1
Ascending isn’t easy. Whether or not he feels surgeries are worth the investment are up to him to decide.
Yeah but people are gaslighting him like crazy which is terrible

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Shave beard, get good hairstyle easy

Like what dudes have the whole package do you think
Don't listen to @Erik-Jón. He is pessimistic af.

You have closely spaced eyes so you need to trim your eyebrows so that they appear spaced further apart. Besides, that get very lean and get a genioplasty and jaw fillers and you should be good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, MakinMogReturns and Erik-Jón

You have closely spaced eyes so you need to trim your eyebrows so that they appear spaced further apart. Besides, that get very lean and get a genioplasty and jaw fillers and you should be good.
I’m talking to him in pms because I think he can ascend, but your a dumbass bitch who thinks I just shit one everyone

I’m talking to him in pms because I think he can ascend, but your a dumbass bitch who thinks I just shit one everyone
Yes. He prolly has SFS and his jaws are off. Bimax could benefit him but it's far more risky. Genio is more advisable in his situation. And let's be honest. He's not getting bimax. Ever.

Also, his chin doesn't look short simply due to his gonial angle. It's short and recessed on it's own. He'll prolly need genio either way.

He has issues

Philtrum longer then chin
Short chin
Low ipd
Long midface
Midface taller then lower third
Epicanthic folds
Bulbous nose
Short lower third
half of these flaws would be fixed if he got a better chin you retard

• Hmm...

yeah I usually agree with him but this one no he is a htn with chadlite potential he needs to gymcel and soft max then come back for surgery advice if he pleases

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Erik-Jón
Absolutely horrendous mix of features. You look low trust but weak at the same time. Literally over unless you find mentally ill women who thirst over school shooters
you are the worst rater i have ever seen

the amount of shit you write is unbelievable, i hope you get banned from rating section

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
yeah I usually agree with him but this one no he is a htn with chadlite potential he needs to gymcel and soft max then come back for surgery advice if he pleases
He’s not a htn. Stop saying that your understanding of eating is naive asf

He looks fine that’s all

• JFL
He’s not a htn. Stop saying that your understanding of eating is naive asf

He looks fine that’s all
post what u think the average white man in america looks like

also stop saying the word naive I feel like ur self projecting on me son

post what u think the average white man in america looks like

also stop saying the word naive I feel like ur self projecting on me son
Your being very naive to be quite frank especially in ratinf him a htn

I think he’s a solid htn after softmaxxing

He can probably hardmax to chadlite but it will be difficult road maybe lot worth it

• +1
you are the worst rater i have ever seen

the amount of shit you write is unbelievable, i hope you get banned from rating section
He's just a narcy that bullies people until they rope. He kinda has a point. But OP is not some hopeless truecel lol.

• +1

He can probably hardmax to chadlite but it will be difficult road maybe lot worth it
I agree.

Are you suggesting OBO? That's not practical at all

• Hmm...

I see ur point now

• +1
He's just a narcy that bullies people until they rope. He kinda has a point. But OP is not some hopeless truecel lol.
i have zero respect for retards like this. OP creates an acc expecting a community of people that will help him with looksmaxxing and ratings, but he gets a schizophrenic retard projecting his insecurities

if anyone thinks its truly over for OP then legit delete your account

• +1
i have zero respect for retards like this. OP creates an acc expecting a community of people that will help him with looksmaxxing and ratings, but he gets a schizophrenic retard projecting his insecurities

yeah he looks like a worse ian but he is 6 1 barefoot from my knowledge he has hope

i hope u niggas talking about this shit are also making money to get ur own surgery

Well. I think OP has low appeal. But it's 100% fixable.

Sure his IPD isn't the best but it's not death tier. He is 6'1 white with blue eyes. Far far far from over lol

• +1
yeah he looks like a worse ian but he is 6 1 barefoot from my knowledge he has hope
If I fixed my lower third like Ian’s how would I be

Sure his IPD isn't the best but it's not death tier. He is 6'1 white with blue eyes. Far far far from over lol
with his current looks he could go to SEA and slay endlessly

Could be chad, just need to fix your lower third

i hope u niggas talking about this shit are also making money to get ur own surgery
Yes. People here need to give more practical surgery advice. Not 'bimax or rope'.

• +1

yes but that doesnt mean its over

genioplasty is not as invasive as bimax so if he is dedicated to looksmaxxing then he should probably get it

What you think my potential is
prolly htn-chadlite Your eye spacing sort of caps but it is not horrible. Just not ideal. There are plenty of chads with bad IPD so take them as an inspiration.

Would bimax be recommended to him? The problem with CW rotation is that he already kinda has a long midface and if he has ideal tooth show, it could make him look worse.

He should get a conservative bimax + genio or a moderate genio.
I think he would benefit from those two procedures, his mid face will be fine as a result as it will masculinise his face some more as he just looks generally weak.