Let this be a warning of the dangers of Looksmax.

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
This thread will not be about some retarded shit like "hurr durr doctor messed up my penis implant!!". This is gonna be a reminder for everyone, and a welcoming to new people Looksmax. This site will fuck you up, I can speak from personal experience, Although It looks as if I joined recently, I've been lurking unregistered for a good 5-6 months.

And all I can tell you is that so far, it has chewed up and spat out any happiness I had pre looksmax. It has happened to many other people too. Is it worth it? Maybe, maybe not. I've improved like crazy since the start. But mentally, definitely not. I am not as happy as I once was, I barely even see my friends, I avoid social contact, and it has a terrible effect on you. This site can ruin already mentally unstable people. So if you, yes you, unregistered lurker are not prepared, then leave now before its too late. I am willing to bet most people just wanted the info on this forum, and they said they would leave after. But Looksmax will hook on to you and its not going to let you go, it is very unfortunate watching people rot, including good looking people. And if you think it wont happen to you, then all I can say is I'm sorry, and good luck.

Good luck out there buddy boyos. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Shogun, pentamogged9000 and 27 others
a lot of people are better off blue

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, pentamogged9000, Running! and 16 others
The best thing to do is to learn the blackpill and always remember the truths, and apply it to your life on realistically how true they are (I see a lot of super autistic threads on here that just aren't true), and not get too deep into it and become an echo chamber autist

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, Running!, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
The best thing to do is to learn the blackpill and always remember the truths, and apply it to your life on realistically how true they are (I see a lot of super autistic threads on here that just aren't true), and not get too deep into it and become an echo chamber autist
not everyone takes the blackpill well though, some people should stay blue tbh.

very much agree.
i miss when i was a bluepilled normie manlet, i didnt even think about genetics and height and girls and shit cuz these werent problems i cared about in life.. now i care about them a lot and it has altered my perception of things. there is 0 going back which sucks

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, chawaje, poopoohead and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 22829
i miss when i was a bluepilled normie manlet, i didnt even think about genetics and height and girls and shit cuz these werent problems i cared about in life.. now i care about them a lot and it has altered my perception of things. there is 0 going back which sucks
i miss not being mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
This thread will not be about some retarded shit like "hurr durr doctor messed up my penis implant!!". This is gonna be a reminder for everyone, and a welcoming to new people Looksmax. This site will fuck you up, I can speak from personal experience, Although It looks as if I joined recently, I've been lurking unregistered for a good 5-6 months.

And all I can tell you is that so far, it has chewed up and spat out any happiness I had pre looksmax. It has happened to many other people too. Is it worth it? Maybe, maybe not. I've improved like crazy since the start. But mentally, definitely not. I am not as happy as I once was, I barely even see my friends, I avoid social contact, and it has a terrible effect on you. This site can ruin already mentally unstable people. So if you, yes you, unregistered lurker are not prepared, then leave now before its too late. I am willing to bet most people just wanted the info on this forum, and they said they would leave after. But Looksmax will hook on to you and its not going to let you go, it is very unfortunate watching people rot, including good looking people. And if you think it wont happen to you, then all I can say is I'm sorry, and good luck.

This website helped me a lot, with my surgery, ascenion and its funny from time to time.

Also met a lot of high iq people which are now good friends of mine and we are still talking after 2-3 years. You need to be able to extract only whats beneficial from you from this place and do not believe anything what you read here.

You are overexagerating.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, chosen-one, ascension! and 6 others
This website helped me a lot, with my surgery, ascenion and its funny from time to time.

Also met a lot of high iq people which are now good friends of mine and we are still talking after 2-3 years. That didnt even happnend IRL, lol.

You are overexagerating.
overexaggerating only for dramatic effect ! 😃(y)

but in all seriousness, this site is also unbelievably useful. without it I wouldve still been ugly retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and p0lishsubhuman
overexaggerating only for dramatic effect ! 😃(y)

but in all seriousness, this site is also unbelievably useful. without it I wouldve still been ugly retard
Exactly, the looksmaxxing advice here is unmatched but it's really up to you to how you take it on this site tbh

• +1
Reactions: Running!, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 22829
Exactly, the looksmaxxing advice here is unmatched but it's really up to you to how you take it on this site tbh
just pull a @curlyheadjames tbh

Youre exaggerating
Unless youre an extremely naive person who had no clue how important looks were prior to discovering the blackpill then the things you learn may cause some distraught
but i feel like the majority of the population is blackpilled to an extent, things like "pretty privilege" are common terms thrown around

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Deleted member 22829
Youre exaggerating
Unless youre an extremely naive person who had no clue how important looks were prior to discovering the blackpill then the things you learn may cause some distraught
but i feel like the majority of the population is blackpilled to an extent, things like "pretty privilege" are common terms thrown around
the blackpill is literally just related to how humans are. go for the most attractive mate and have sex = better kids to repopulate. everyone has a little bit of blackpill in them. But nowadays its trying to be ignored via "personality is all that matters!"

The "personality" thing is a meme, even normies joke about it
I feel like it would be impossible to go through life without being blackpilled within some domains of life unless you actually have down syndrome

Majority of the knowledge here isn't even ground breaking in terms of human nature

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Danish_Retard, Avirochad and 1 other person
This site has neither improved or reduced the quality of my life. My face is ugly enough that I am genuinely discriminated against, ostracized and receive negative treatment IRL. It's nice to vent on here and sometimes ask for advice. I am glad this site exists for hardcore looksmaxxers it's a boon, unfortunately I lack the potential to reach even average.

This site has neither improved or reduced the quality of my life. My face is ugly enough that I am genuinely discriminated against, ostracized and receive negative treatment IRL. It's nice to vent on here and sometimes ask for advice. I am glad this site exists for hardcore looksmaxxers it's a boon, unfortunately I lack the potential to reach even average.
not your fatass commenting on my posts :lul::lul:. aight man, but real talk, aside from the bullying, you definitely can reach average for a curry. It is just one caloric deficit away...

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Maybe. I actually really wished I came here in high school. This forum encouraged me to go to the gym and pay attention to my looks. I don't blame myself for being lonely anymore. I just kinda understand that it's natural for people to stick with similar looking people. W/o all the black pill stuff, my outlook on life would still be incredibly naïve

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman

Blackpill helped me be realistic and gave me the motivation to change. I realized I was never going to have the life I wanted unless I took drastic measures

The blackpill is only bad when you grind on things that cannot be changed. Or if you are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Danish_Retard
It's all depends on person. Here is really some usefull information, in botb or liver flushing which healed my IBS which real doctor was unable to do.

readn't

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The blackpill helped me realise that my failos were indeed failos and not just quirks

Best thing to happen to me. Went from 4.5 psl to 6.25 with multiple surgeries including LL. If you have a shit base it never began tbh so I feel you

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
not your fatass commenting on my posts :lul::lul:. aight man, but real talk, aside from the bullying, you definitely can reach average for a curry. It is just one caloric deficit away...
In my thin pic, I have been rated LTN on this site. I have many failos, short chin, overly wide skull, unappealing phenotype, wide bulbous nose, small mouth and small slightly gray eyebrows to name the most prominent ones.

Black pill only helps when you arent lazy and are willing to put in the steps in the road to chad. Otherwise you're gonna wake up thinking ''man im so ugly, why cant i be chad'' even though you havent done jack shit( this leads to the occasional rotters you see here dreaming of surgeries they'll never get ). You're supposed to wake up thinking ''shi at least i look better than yesterday, its just a small step but at least im moving forward".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642, makeme183, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Bluepill - living ordinary life in Matrix
Redpill - understanding like 20% how the matrix works.
Blackpill- understanding 80% how the matrix works
But you still love in Matrix

I disagree, I find this forum hillarious and the people in it either really smart or retarded in a funny way.. always a good time tbh

WHY AM I THE POSTER BOY OF DESCENSION
Because your the only one who went from prettyboy strong htn future chad to giga scary monster that hides under beds

But Looksmax will hook on to you and its not going to let you go:feelswhy:
very true
looksmax is like hotel california , you can never leave
Everytime I come to the site ,I'm disgusted by the race threads , threads on cp and violence , and the topics that are posted again and again
but the moment I exit , it hits me like a withdrawal and makes me come back to this shithole

blackpill will help only those who are determined to ascend no matter what
for all others , its pure and distilled suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Running!
forum literally changed the direction of my life - for better or worse

probably better tbh, since without it I would realize the same stuff, but just on my own and later, which means starting later aka I would have wayy less progress under my belt right now

This site will fuck you up
Imagine being such a fragile limp-wristed faggot that you get fucked up watching thirty incels debate if Barrett mogs Chico for the 6,000th time

Focus on realistic soft-maxes at first and set achieveable goals. If you are a 4, set a goal to become a MTN and become treated better by both genders. Once you achieve one goal, consider going for a new goal via more serious looksmaxing. A lot of people on here don't lookmax they just day dream, they are sub-5s thinking some drug stack or surgery is going to make them Chad, yet they don't even lift or eat well. Get your priorities straight, stop obsessing over male models and tik tok influencers like you are a teenage girl, before you have the basic looksmaxes in order.

Then you're still in the early stage. When I joined and the months before when I discovered blackpill I was the same and depressed, but now I'm better and pretty much like before all this

Yes sir

The only thing i fear is more competition due to teens heightmaxxing like crazy after being gaslighted how 6'3 is average and not enough. Damn thse days , back in 2019 never though looksmaxxing will go so much mainstream

The only thing i fear is more competition due to teens heightmaxxing like crazy after being gaslighted how 6'3 is average and not enough. Damn thse days , back in 2019 never though looksmaxxing will go so much mainstream

is heightmaxxing really real tho? after 18, without blasting hgh which nobody is gonna do, its just dream they selling

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
is heightmaxxing really real tho? after 18, without blasting hgh which nobody is gonna do, its just dream they selling
Yep ,it is not easy thats true, wont even work fro most tbh, u need atleast 32 " inseam to gain anymeaning full height in spine, or else the normal movement of body will be hindered

Yep ,it is not easy thats true, wont even work fro most tbh, u need atleast 32 " inseam to gain anymeaning full height in spine, or else the normal movement of body will be hindered
do u know anything to prevent shrinking? im literally 4cm taller in morning than evening

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Are ur hips alot wider than normal people? Also my 50 yo dad who is 100 kg shrinks only 1.2
do u know anything to prevent shrinking? im literally 4cm taller in morning than evening
Cm at night compared to mroning

all depends how u take it

Are ur hips alot wider than normal people? Also my 50 yo dad who is 100 kg shrinks only 1.2

Cm at night compared to mroning
no actually my hips are super small DD, its like 1.8 ratio to shoulder to hips

Bluepill ignorance is a bliss, until you hit with redpill brutal realization and sooner or later found this website or worse incel. Is.

Keep coping dumb teena ger