Letrozole questions (calling aspie scientists or whoever)

psycophsez

psycophsez

Bronze
Hi.

I'm planning to take letrozole, starting at 0.25mg and working my way up 2.5mg. I have a couple of questions though. Hopefully someone can chime in.

Is it better to take it in the morning or at night?
What is the best sarms or AI to use when trying to get off it?
And lastly, why did EC advice on his thread to go "one day on one day off" until you hit 2.5mg? wouldn't this lead to a rebound?

you doing it for height or roids?

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
No, that won't lead to a rebound, letrozole is longer lasting then that. But why you'd want to take letro for any reason other than purging gyno or drying out right before a bodybuilding show is beyond me.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No, that won't lead to a rebound, letrozole is longer lasting then that. But why you'd want to take letro for any reason other than purging gyno or drying out right before a bodybuilding show is beyond me.
you doing it for height or roids?

I chose letro over aromasin for heightmaxxing because I also have gyno. Might as well try to get rid of it in the process.[/QUOTE]

How old are you?

do you have obesity gyno or low bf gyno?

if you ever miss a dose your growth plates will fuse and you wont grow any taller
i recommend a suicidial AI like Aromasin, you can use letrozole if you want but you've been warned

I wonder if you will get osteoporosis.

if you ever miss a dose your growth plates will fuse and you wont grow any taller
i recommend a suicidial AI like Aromasin, you can use letrozole if you want but you've been warned

Thanks boio. I'll keep that in mind.

How longer lasting, exactly? For a 2.5mg dose.