whos with me?
tagging high IQcels

@thecel
@Preston

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 15854
Harmony is just ratios, no?

i think that equal facial third is one of most important but idk, im iqcel tbh:feelsgood::feelsuhh::soy::feelshah:jeffrey to Adonisssssss:ogre::cool::what: smoking Hamza pack everyday :love::y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
Harmony is when most of your traits are around as good.

A harmonious face would have traits that are similar quality all across the board while an unharmonious face would have lots of really good and bad traits mixed in.

The idea is that a guy with only normal individual traits and no good or bad traits is better looking overall than a guy with a good jaw but shit eyes.

Basically, consistency in all your traits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 5892
lets create a thread of something which doesnt exist

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 5892
lets create a thread of something which doesnt exist
Me : "explain how someone can have perfect features according to PSL, perfect ratios and still shitty harmony"
Others: "harmony is about how everything fits together"
Others: "harmony doesn't exist"

I think its time to choose which one is true :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I consider harmony as something that's pleasing to look at without necessarily being able to instantly pinpoint the reason why
Like the face isn't getting carried by one spectacular trait but everything seems to be above average and fits nicely together
This is just my loose definition of harmony rather than an explanation on what creates it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 5892
Me : "explain how someone can have perfect features according to PSL, perfect ratios and still shitty harmony"

having perfect ratios means you have great harmony bro. It means every trait is ideal size.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

i mean harmony exists but it refers to ratios and proportions so why dont just say ratios and proportions

• +1
Harmony is when most of your traits are around as good.

A harmonious face would have traits that are similar quality all across the board while an unharmonious face would have lots of really good and bad traits mixed in.

The idea is that a guy with only normal individual traits and no good or bad traits is better looking overall than a guy with a good jaw but shit eyes.

Basically, consistency in all your traits.
WOuldnt that make a face look average ?
When you look at faces with high consistency, but no real strong halos it gives you a normie looking face (ill send u an example)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I consider harmony as something that's pleasing to look at without necessarily being able to instantly pinpoint the reason why
Like the face isn't getting carried by one spectacular trait but everything seems to be above average and fits nicely together
This is just my loose definition of harmony rather than an explanation on what creates it
That's just a proportional face:feelskek:. IE. good ratios.

i mean harmony exists but it refers to ratios and proportions so why dont just say ratios and proportions
because its not ratios.

exactly. For example, a very narrow nose harmonizes better with thin lips than with narrow lips, etc
Harmony is more than just the basic ratios that we already know of

having perfect ratios means you have great harmony bro. It means every trait is ideal size.
some guys with perfect ratios look bad

drop two pictures of someone with good harmony and someone with shit harmony

• +1
its decent proportions and features combined with masculinazation and stuff like eyebrows and pheno and coloring

WOuldnt that make a face look average ?
When you look at faces with high consistency, but no real strong halos it gives you a normie looking face (ill send u an example)
I know what you're referring to.

The face doesn't look normal,

Normal
Headshot NI

Average
B2800c10d9b6e5b21ea3102eda8ffbc4

An average face how zero flaws, it mogs any guy off the street. That's what makes you chad, having a mathematically average face.

That's the base of what makes someone beautiful, not individual traits. Once you have this, you're automatically a chad, if you have great individual traits on top of this, A10 hunter eyes, full red lips, sharp zygos etc. you'll become gigachad.

Having lots of striking traits on a shit unproportional face doesn't make you chad, it makes you uncanny or weird looking at worst and just kind of ugly at best.

I know what you're referring to.

The face doesn't look normal,

Normal
View attachment 1846245

Average
View attachment 1846244

An average face how zero flaws, it mogs any guy off the street. That's what makes you chad, having a mathematically average face.

That's the base of what makes someone beautiful, not individual traits. Once you have this, you're automatically a chad, if you have great individual traits on top of this, A10 hunter eyes, full red lips, sharp zygos etc. you'll become gigachad.

Having lots of striking traits on a shit unproportional face doesn't make you chad, it makes you uncanny or weird looking at worst and just kind of ugly at best.
Women rated this guys face 6/10 Ive done experiments. Hes HTN to women
nah the "normal" guy is ugly legit 2/10 to women

• Woah
its decent proportions and features combined with masculinazation and stuff like eyebrows and pheno and coloring
i think it might be pheno tbh

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
the "average white american male" that guy got rated 6/10 on average by foids jfl

You showed them a computer generated image and asked for a rate? You can't really do that and get an accurate answer. Women lie through their teeth about this stuff. You have to use dating apps to get their actual thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
You showed them a computer generated image and asked for a rate? You can't really do that and get an accurate answer. Women lie through their teeth about this stuff. You have to use dating apps to get their actual thoughts.
yea but why did they rate chico 8-9/10 then ? I created polls on girlsaskguys the girls there are blackpilled im not kidding theyre brutal asf
I was actually surprised

• Woah
yea but why did they rate chico 8-9/10 then ? I created polls on girlsaskguys the girls there are blackpilled im not kidding theyre brutal asf
I was actually surprised
I guess they could be more reliable if say they're anonymous.

Did you know the girl you asked?

I would have rated the morph a 7/10.

So That's not even a large deviation.

it is you moron otherwise post an example
I just posted an example and dont fucking call me a moron give real arguments dont repeat what youve seen on this site like a fucking drone
Keanu reeves has bad ratios (long midface, low ipd) and looked good in his prime
Barrett looks like shit with perfect ratios

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 5892
I guess they could be more reliable if say they're anonymous.

Did you know the girl you asked?

I would have rated the morph a 7/10.

So That's not even a large deviation.
i dndt know them but they were in their early 20s
they rated brutally and they were very honest, not virtue signaling

• JFL
I just posted an example and dont fucking call me a moron give real arguments dont repeat what youve seen on this site like a fucking drone
Keanu reeves has bad ratios (long midface, low ipd) and looked good in his prime
Reeves has good ratios. This forum is wrong about what many of the ideal ratios are, which is the cause of the PSL autism.

Reeves has good ratios. This forum is wrong about what many of the ideal ratios are, which is the cause of the PSL autism.
nah Reeves has a 0.9 midface ratio and his ES ratio is like 0.43. Both out of range
Same for his FWHR and facial index. Theyre out of range

• JFL
i dndt know them but they were in their early 20s
they rated brutally and they were very honest, not virtue signaling
Don't women rate most men 2-3/10?

Download 1

5/10 isn't even 50th percentile.:feelskek:

So a 6/10 rating should mean 82nd percentile or something. He would be the middle column of the graph

thing is figuring out harmony would take machine learning/computers to acc learn, because humans are way too short sighted espec for something we already have lots of built in biases on (the human face). You guys forget that there are billions of possible ratios, even besides the usual stuff like midface, es ratio etc. LIke there may be some wild shit like pfl to jaw angle divided by the square of malar prominence factor times 50 that has major effect on harmony. Some STEMcel needs to run 1000s of people that have average ish features but good harmony through a machine learning system to try and get results.

• +1

View attachment 1846267

So a 6/10 rating should mean 82nd percentile or something. He would be the middle column of the graph
even though that distribution could work irl aswell we should'nt take that survey as gospell since it uses okcupid men from a certain tmie period (who were probably all soys) as it's only dataset.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 17791
nah Reeves has a 0.9 midface ratio and his ES ratio is like 0.43. Both out of range
Same for his FWHR and facial index. Theyre out of range
Mid face ratio of 0.9 isn't that bad.

Yeah I guess his eyes aren't that good.

But the ideal isn't a wide face it should be oval. Having a moon face like barret is PSL autism.
3052764 1661867682256

View attachment 1846267

yeah they do
The average white american male composite isnt statistically average, but hes neutral to look at. Thats what I mean by average

again you are insanely stupid im not repeating anything reeves in that gif looks decent because he has an acceptable eye area and not a single big failo even the long midface isnt noticeable barrett looks like a baby lesbian because he is very bloated and thus it messes up with his ratios and even when he's lean he doesn't have ideal ratios his eye area and pheno is just outstanding and that's why he's considered to be good looking

thing is figuring out harmony would take machine learning/computers to acc learn, because humans are way too short sighted espec for something we already have lots of built in biases on (the human face). You guys forget that there are billions of possible ratios, even besides the usual stuff like midface, es ratio etc. LIke there may be some wild shit like pfl to jaw angle divided by the square of malar prominence factor times 50 that has major effect on harmony. Some STEMcel needs to run 1000s of people that have average ish features but good harmony through a machine learning system to try and get results.
I think this is already utilized in every branch of aesthetic design/modeling, like cars, consumer goods, electronics, paintings, homes etc

• +1
Mid face ratio of 0.9 isn't that bad.

Yeah I guess his eyes aren't that good.

But the ideal isn't a wide face it should be oval. Having a moon face like barret is PSL autism.
View attachment 1846273
0.9 is considered death tier for most people. This is what chico looks like with a 0.9 ratio

Web capture 28 8 2022 191447 wwwyoutubecom

so basically you're going against what is commonly assumed to be true on this site. A 1.9 FWHR is seen as ideal on this site, but Reeves is out of range, once again. Proving that harmony cant (at least only) be about ratios

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, 6ft4 and Deleted member 17791
just build the most powerful AI on earth to ascend theory over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
again you are insanely stupid im not repeating anything reeves in that gif looks decent because he has an acceptable eye area and not a single big failo even the long midface isnt noticeable barrett looks like a baby lesbian because he is very bloated and thus it messes up with his ratios and even when he's lean he doesn't have ideal ratios his eye area and pheno is just outstanding and that's why he's considered to be good looking
jfl youre literally proving my point that harmony isnt about ratios. You mentionned eye area and facial bodyfat
barrett is only considered to be good looking on this site (by gays aspies)

even though that distribution could work irl aswell we should'nt take that survey as gospell since it uses okcupid men from a certain tmie period (who were probably all soys) as it's only dataset.
I suppose it MAY not directly translate to a general statistic for what women rate the majority of men.

We also don't know if they were all soy looking and it probably did include lots of normal people as most women don't match with average guys much. 5/10 is neutral, neither good looking or ugly, by that definition, women should be fine with dating them but not excited. That clearly excludes the majority of men, so we can safely say that the average man is sub 5/10, they are considered ugly to women as most women straight up just reject without much care.

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
just build the most powerful AI on earth to ascend theory over for me
unironically tho you can't figure out something where the thing itself (the face andn skull) and the means of detecting it's beauty (the human brain) have both evolved over millions of years by letting like 500 aspies theorize about it online in obscure forums, especially if what is beautiful to the human brain happens to be completely coincidental and not related to anything (sexual selection/ornament theory)

Last edited:
  • +1
I suppose it MAY not directly translate to a general statistic for what women rate the majority of men.

We also don't know if they were all soy looking and it probably did include lots of normal people as most women don't match with average guys much. 5/10 is neutral, neither good looking or ugly, by that definition, women should be fine with dating them but not excited. That clearly excludes the majority of men, so we can safely say that the average man is sub 5/10, they are considered ugly to women as most women straight up just reject without much care.
Honestly when realizing this at first i couldn't fathom how we ever could get a civilization off the ground, let alone one that reaches 8 billion. I mean yeah arranged marriage rape enforced monogamy this and that but like, did most women just live in agony throughout history because of being wedded to a sub chad? And most men the same becauseu their wives didn't desire them? Seems pretty downthrodden to say the least

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 17791
Okay. Would you say Barrett looks more harmonious in this pic

View attachment 1846261

then in this

View attachment 1846262

This isn’t really harmony imo bieber has far better bones and features then him
Yes, his face looks longer in first pic.

0.9 is considered death tier for most people. This is what chico looks like with a 0.9 ratio

View attachment 1846275

so basically you're going against what is commonly assumed to be true on this site. A 1.9 FWHR is seen as ideal on this site, but Reeves is out of range, once again. Proving that harmony cant (at least only) be about ratios
That looks more 0.8

A FWHR of 1.8-2 is ideal but your whole face shouldn't be wide. You should have a long skull and wide mid face.

• +1
unironically tho you can't figure out something where the thing itself (the face andn skull) and the means of detecting it's beauty (the human brain) have both evolved over millions of years, especially if what is beautiful to the human brain happens to be completely coincidental and not related to anything (sexual selection/ornament theory)
this. Like you said there are way too many microdetails in the face to analyze and stuff
YOure just born chad or youre 6 ft under