Lets create a theory of harmony buddy boyos

I guess this means that men should focus on building sex appeal instead of trying to generate raw beauty with harmony and features as that is nigh imipossible to not fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Yes, his face looks longer in first pic.

That looks more 0.8

A FWHR of 1.8-2 is ideal but your whole face shouldn't be wide. You should have a long skull and wide mid face.
I calculated it. Its 0.9. Its just more visible bc Chico has more harmony with a 1.0 midface
But Reeves isnt failod by a 0.9 ratio :unsure: harmony theory proven ?

and yeah thats true but explain why many men have perfect ratios and they look average at best ? I agree that barretts FWHR is a little too high

Honestly when realizing this at first i couldn't fathom how we ever could get a civilization off the ground, let alone one that reaches 8 billion. I mean yeah arranged marriage rape enforced monogamy this and that but like, did most women just live in agony throughout history because of being wedded to a sub chad? And most men the same becauseu their wives didn't desire them? Seems pretty downthrodden to say the least
Thing is, most men were much better looking during the dawn of civilisation
C0145942 800px wm

It's the thousands of years of genetic decay that resulted in chads only being one in a few thousand.

I guess this means that men should focus on building sex appeal instead of trying to generate raw beauty with harmony and features as that is nigh imipossible to not fuck up
but how ? especially since ive been prettyboypilled pretty hard this week...Arvidfish mogging Maherfish to oblivion on tinder

I calculated it. Its 0.9. Its just more visible bc Chico has more harmony with a 1.0 midface
But Reeves isnt failod by a 0.9 ratio :unsure: harmony theory proven ?

and yeah thats true but explain why many men have perfect ratios and they look average at best ? I agree that barretts FWHR is a little too high
That pic has a dogshit ES ratio.

Again. women giving a rate of 5/10 isn't average, that's easily a SD above average (that is if she's being honest with her opinion), A female 5 is equal to a male 7.

View attachment 1846282

It's the thousands of years of genetic decay that resulted in chads only being one in a few thousand.
I just think that today good looks don't need to signify anything
At this period in time, dimorphism meant something. It meant that you could protect your offspring/mate for ex
But today...its only pure aesthetics. Perfect looking faces arent genetically superior
So its easier for people to get picky asf about what their prefer, its like choosing your favorite car

That pic has a dogshit ES ratio.

Again. women giving a rate of 5/10 isn't average, that's easily a SD above average (that is if she's being honest with her opinion), A female 5 is equal to a male 7.
0.63 ES ratio just like reeves bro :what:

Its "neutral" whatever you wanna call it. Not statistically, but who cares ? the 50th percentile man is incel...Im talking about looking neutral or striking

View attachment 1846282

nah this sits right there alongside environment cope. If you actually look at tribal populations and hunter gatherer tribes that live today (closest link to these ancient people) you will see that they have pretty much the same distribution of looks as is usual (Mostly normies with a few subhumans and gl people). Most of them also arent gigamoggers in terms of bone structure or anything like the muh mewing modern diet active life people would tell you they would. Only exception i have noticed is with tribal afghani people as they seem to have more bonemoggers both in absolute terms and relative to total population that any other i have seen.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 5892
but how ? especially since ive been prettyboypilled pretty hard this week...Arvidfish mogging Maherfish to oblivion on tinder
tattoos, stubble, medium long hair and dreads if you have nappy hair, gymmaxx, badboy personality etc. Of course a genuine gl person and prettyboys will still blow you out of the water in terms of slaying and dating with with sex appeal maxxing you should still be able to do better than otherwise

• Woah
I just think that today good looks don't need to signify anything
At this period in time, dimorphism meant something. It meant that you could protect your offspring/mate for ex
But today...its only pure aesthetics. Perfect looking faces arent genetically superior
So its easier for people to get picky asf about what their prefer, its like choosing your favorite car
Chad is genetically superior. We consider chad ideal because that's the cro magnon hunter gatherer look. We have only had civilisation for 10 thousand years, so obviously not enough time for preferences to change, we also didn't have a selection pressure to change preferences as arranged were a thing, so everyone reproduced.

tattoos, stubble, medium long hair and dreads if you have nappy hair, gymmaxx, badboy personality etc. Of course a genuine gl person and prettyboys will still blow you out of the water in terms of slaying and dating with with sex appeal maxxing you should still be able to do better than otherwise
ill try that shit
honestly im just gonna try everything and see where it gets me

Chad is genetically superior. We consider chad ideal because that's the cro magnon hunter gatherer look. We have only had civilisation for 10 thousand years, so obviously not enough time for preferences to change, we also didn't have a selection pressure to change preferences as arranged were a thing, so everyone reproduced.
Genetically superior ? what does this mean?
the strongest men in the world arent chads, same for the best athletes. Many chads have diseases (bieber, etc), lose their hair (Matthew mcconaughey, plenty tbh)
Wdy mean by good genes ?

and jfl justin bieber doesnt look cromagnon at all :lul: he was a chad in his prime

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
except the people who ACTUALLY have that look (see ufc fighters, wrestlers, ogres in general) are not perfered by women at all. Cro magnons look nothing alike the men considered gl by women today

• +1
nah this sits right there alongside environment cope. If you actually look at tribal populations and hunter gatherer tribes that live today (closest link to these ancient people) you will see that they have pretty much the same distribution of looks as is usual (Mostly normies with a few subhumans and gl people). Most of them also arent gigamoggers in terms of bone structure or anything like the muh mewing modern diet active life people would tell you they would. Only exception i have noticed is with tribal afghani people as they seem to have more bonemoggers both in absolute terms and relative to total population that any other i have seen.
That's just wrong. Cro magnon was much more different from humans now.

Images 7

Their skulls were larger on average, they had better jaws, better eye areas, etc. It's a genetic shift that happened, most people are degenerated.

• JFL
Genetically superior ? what does this mean?
the strongest men in the world arent chads, same for the best athletes. Many chads have diseases (bieber, etc), lose their hair (Matthew mcconaughey, plenty tbh)
Wdy mean by good genes ?

and jfl justin bieber doesnt look cromagnon at all :lul: he was a chad in his prime
Good genes as in what we adapted for. A recessed manlet can never survive in the wild. And guess what, they aren't attractive.

Obviously right now, most chads aren't identical to cavemen, but they're still the closest to them physically.

That's just wrong. Cro magnon was much more different from humans now.

View attachment 1846292

Their skulls were larger on average, they had better jaws, better eye areas, etc. It's a genetic shift that happened, most people are degenerated.
go look at pictures of modern day hunter gatherer tribes (Hadza, Massaai, amazonian rain forest ones, etc) and see for yourself how wrong you are. Using the same cherrypicked pictures of the same 15 skulls doesn't prove anything either.

btw this
picture that has been heavily spread around both 4chan and the PSLosphere is fake. It's a myth. Its not a hunter gatherer and modern man. They are 2 skulls of men who both died around the same time during WW2. If i find the legit article with pics of their faces when alive and stuff i will either PM you or send in this thread

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Deleted member 5892
Good genes as in what we adapted for. A recessed manlet can never survive in the wild. And guess what, they aren't attractive.

Obviously right now, most chads aren't identical to cavemen, but they're still the closest to them physically.
yeah but good genes which allow you to survive only guarantee you to be average looking (and even then, when you look at UFC fighters, like CEO of cope said, theyre well developed but ugly asf)
In what way does positive canthal tilt and a well shaped lip seal allow you to survive ?
Theres a new parameter that was added, which is pure aesthetics. Something which doesnt serve any real biological purpose

Even stuff like eye color preference is the proof that humans didnt only select based on genetic quality/survival ability.

• +1

plenty of recessed manlets survive in the wild. Homo sapiens are not neanderthalis. They are presistence hunters who track down prey over very long distances untill the animals are tired and collapse from either heat or exhaustion and then the human hunter(s) can just kill them. That and they set traps, lure animals by mimicking mating calls and such, snipe using bows etc but they never engage animals directly. That would be stupid. The most famous/viral video on presistance hunting on youtube is litterally one following a recessed manlet on his hunt

height and frame are attractive because of their advantage in intrasexual competition, not anything related to survival against the elements/the wild. a 6'4 230 man will get mauled by a bear just as badly as a 5'5 130lbs man. And even then, these 2 traits both get heavily overpowered by a good face.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Deleted member 5892
go look at pictures of modern day hunter gatherer tribes (Hadza, Massaai, amazonian rain forest ones, etc) and see for yourself how wrong you are. Using the same cherrypicked pictures of the same 15 skulls doesn't prove anything either.

btw this View attachment 1846293 picture that has been heavily spread around both 4chan and the PSLosphere is fake. It's a myth. Its not a hunter gatherer and modern man. They are 2 skulls of men who both died around the same time during WW2. If i find the legit article with pics of their faces when alive and stuff i will either PM you or send in this thread
modern hunter gatherers :lul::lul::lul:

T3969jsdr8o61

• +1
he is well developed actually. Just doesn't have caucasian canine fossea shape and the supermodel super prominent and sharp bones thath women and psl'ers jerk off to.
yeah exactly, but it shows that looks isnt based on general health or survival ability :what:
phenotype pill :what: That person is probably healthier than most white americans
but seen as uglier

• +1
yeah exactly, but it shows that looks isnt based on general health or survival ability :what:
phenotype pill :what: That person is probably healthier than most white americans
but seen as uglier
of course it is somewhat related but it's more that extreme ilnesses and defects make you ugly (down, couzon, kleinefelter, all kinds of deformities etc) than that good health makes you look good. Lot's of people in excelent health and athletic ability or whatever that are not medically recessed that are normies, maybe htn at best.

• +1
yeah he definitely does. But his ratios are the same :what: it means its not ratios then

Ratios are important for harmony, but they’re not the silver bullet.

Harmony, as you have defined it, is bone shape and phenotype.

349056B5 B542 409A 879E 037A9EDF49B8
1A01B3CA 07C2 46A1 AC4C A27D3051E0FD

Elias is more robust than Chico but Chico’s bones are better shaped.

Bone shape is related to pheno, in this forum, and in the western world we have a preference for the north atlantid pheno, hence why most hollywood sex symbols are north atlantids (or whatever pheno is northwestern european, mostly anglo french and german ancestry is what i’m talking about, with a few others mixed in maybe)

EC896388 6205 4236 A93A E5CA99CFAAF1
A0EFF41E 805F 4FF5 80F1 68DFDAA58A3B
E4FE1940 B66F 428A B641 570F0B536030
CB9A4672 7F6E 4B60 9A7A 01170FA5E0BF
02D63DCE D679 400C A7AB B84C210C25F3

all have north atlantid ancestry and resemble the pheno (bone shape wise at least, obviously pitt has blonde hair)

1683C278 80B7 490C B993 693017BF831B
152E55F9 49D4 4CBF 855C CD29D6B547B5

same bone robustness/development, but differing shapes and pheno.

749E5F83 50BB 4052 8FBA 7C36FCBDFEAD
939A293A 60A8 4B92 8F9C BEBE667FC0C8

and barrett is more robust but Delon has the better pheno and bone shape. And barrett looks bloated

• Woah
A great example to combat the health = looks theory is how a big or hooked nose can completely ruin a woman's looks, even though it doesnt correlate with litterally anything.

• +1
of course it is somewhat related but it's more that extreme ilnesses and defects make you ugly (down, couzon, kleinefelter, all kinds of deformities etc) than that good health makes you look good. Lot's of people in excelent health and athletic ability or whatever that are not medically recessed that are normies, maybe htn at best.
yeah ure 100% right. So its the proof that we just live in a superficial materialistic world

btw this View attachment 1846293 picture that has been heavily spread around both 4chan and the PSLosphere is fake. It's a myth. Its not a hunter gatherer and modern man. They are 2 skulls of men who both died around the same time during WW2. If i find the legit article with pics of their faces when alive and stuff i will either PM you or send in this thread
This is a cro magnon skull. This is what most of the discovered skulls look like
Product 82 main original 1415039176

And modern hunter gather types are still far more robust that people in civilisations

FUCKING NIGGER COMPUTER DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING IMAGE:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Screenshot 2022 08 31 185727

FUCKBYUKLIBUK
Pulling hair bald 1

Fuck this faggot conversation. See you later
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

View attachment 1846268View attachment 1846269

Bone shape is related to pheno, in this forum, and in the western world we have a preference for the north atlantid pheno, hence why most hollywood sex symbols are north atlantids (or whatever pheno is northwestern european, mostly anglo french and german ancestry is what i’m talking about, with a few others mixed in maybe)

View attachment 1846284View attachment 1846285View attachment 1846286View attachment 1846288View attachment 1846289

all have north atlantid ancestry and resemble the pheno (bone shape wise at least, obviously pitt has blonde hair)

View attachment 1846295View attachment 1846297

View attachment 1846304View attachment 1846305

and barrett is more robust but Delon has the better pheno and bone shape. And barrett looks bloated
thing is north athlantids also look objectively the best. LItterally the whole world wants to look like them. Nothing subjective about it. Their bone shapes just so happen to exactly satisfy the visual processing part of human brains

• +1

View attachment 1846268View attachment 1846269

View attachment 1846284View attachment 1846285View attachment 1846286View attachment 1846288View attachment 1846289

View attachment 1846295View attachment 1846297

View attachment 1846304View attachment 1846305

high effort answer and yeah I agree

Is there any possible way to analyze/quantify differences in bone shape ? Thatd be great

Also, it kinda proves that harmony is intimately related to the phenotype :what: like I mentionned before

This is a cro magnon skull. This is what most of the discovered skulls look like
View attachment 1846296

And modern hunter gather types are still far more robust that people in civilisations

FUCKING NIGGER COMPUTER DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING IMAGE:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
View attachment 1846309

FUCKBYUKLIBUK
View attachment 1846313

Fuck this faggot conversation. See you later
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
they aren't more robust from what i have seen. But even if they are, are they better looking? I wouldn't say so at all.

Is there any possible way to analyze/quantify differences in bone shape ? Thatd be great

Also, it kinda proves that harmony is intimately related to the phenotype :what: like I mentionned before
thing is just saying harmony = pheno doesn't actually acomplish anything since phenotype is just as vague and unmeasurable. Nobody can actuallyl explain what specific morphological features and shapes make up a north atlantid skull for example (and even if they try, there would be 5000 other phenos who would fit their description but look totally different)

A great example to combat the health = looks theory is how a big or hooked nose can completely ruin a woman's looks, even though it doesnt correlate with litterally anything.
yeah it should even make breathing easier :what:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Ceo of cope
thing is just saying harmony = pheno doesn't actually acomplish anything since phenotype is just as vague and unmeasurable. Nobody can actuallyl explain what specific morphological features and shapes make up a north atlantid skull for example (and even if they try, there would be 5000 other phenos who would fit their description but look totally different)
So basically, harmony and phenotype can't be explained atm bc its way too complex although theyre the most important determinants of aesthetics...brutal

• +1
nigga computer says that can't be downloaded securely. FUCK YOU NIGGER. im done. fuck this faggot monkey ape shit.

SMOKING THAT ENVIRONMENT COPER PACK :lul::lul:(n)(n)(n):fire::fire::f::f:

thing is north athlantids also look objectively the best. LItterally the whole world wants to look like them. Nothing subjective about it. Their bone shapes just so happen to exactly satisfy the visual processing part of human brains

Yes. There is an aesthetic apex that humans have, driven by beauty and disconnected from dimorphism, health indicators etc. and north atlantids are the closest to it. Prime Gandy is probably the closest we’ve ever come to peak facial aesthetics

5EAA390A 22FC 42C7 902E CE4A1294EABF
45A86995 2BBB 4934 94C1 AB696714B410
460F1278 577E 4773 849E 3C301BC0E29E

Yeah i could make a whole thread on the differences but it’s long. As a general rule of thumb, the better sculpted and more shape your bones has the better looking and harmonious you are

• +1
So basically, harmony and phenotype can't be explained atm bc its way too complex although theyre the most important determinants of aesthetics...brutal
Kinda yeah. We may be able to fully explain and calculate looks in the future but that would require lots of hard work and posisbly computerpower. Although i may be very low iq and harmony could be cope, but i doubt it

• +1
Yes. There is an aesthetic apex that humans have, driven by beauty and disconnected from dimorphism, health indicators etc. and north atlantids are the closest to it. Prime Gandy is probably the closest we’ve ever come to peak facial aesthetics

View attachment 1846317View attachment 1846318View attachment 1846319

Yeah i could make a whole thread on the differences but it’s long. As a general rule of thumb, the better sculpted and more shape your bones has the better looking and harmonious you are
Gandy doesn't even have that much objective dimorphism compared to normies except for his nose and eyebrows, yet he looks very masculine. Proves that good looking men automatically get a halo to their percieved masculinity even if they aren't that masculine in the areas that are proven to differ most between the sexes. Works in the other direction too when prettyboys that actually have a good ammount of objective masculinity get regarded as baby faced even by women

• +1
Kinda yeah. We may be able to fully explain and calculate looks in the future but that would require lots of hard work and posisbly computerpower. Although i may be very low iq and harmony could be cope, but i doubt it
fuark. I will just LDAR tbh buy myself a nice little house in the woods and cope for the rest of my life

plenty of recessed manlets survive in the wild. Homo sapiens are not neanderthalis. They are presistence hunters who track down prey over very long distances untill the animals are tired and collapse from either heat or exhaustion and then the human hunter(s) can just kill them. That and they set traps, lure animals by mimicking mating calls and such, snipe using bows etc but they never engage animals directly. That would be stupid. The most famous/viral video on presistance hunting on youtube is litterally one following a recessed manlet on his hunt

height and frame are attractive because of their advantage in intrasexual competition, not anything related to survival against the elements/the wild. a 6'4 230 man will get mauled by a bear just as badly as a 5'5 130lbs man. And even then, these 2 traits both get heavily overpowered by a good face.

to add to this there is a big sexual selection/aesthetic component to what makes gymcelled bodies hot to women aswell. The abs for instance are considered the most attractive bodypart even if they dont influence upper body strength at all (they are very important for overall athleticism, but if it was overall athleticism that was attractive then legs would be the the most important area of the body to women and it isn't)
Also the fact that a big strong man can have an unappealing body to women because of bad insertions and muscle bellies (stuff like big chest gap, short biceps, assymetrical abs etc some ufc fighters are like this)

• +1
jfl youre literally proving my point that harmony isnt about ratios. You mentionned eye area and facial bodyfat
barrett is only considered to be good looking on this site (by gays aspies)
what the fuck are you talking about eye area is about ratios and coloring and bodyfat changes your ratios
just because he looks like shit when he's bloated (like all people) it doesn't mean he isn't good looking
images
f8476dbfd8bff1f8311e5870281a6b3d.png
images
images
images
1641040074263-png.1470564
1644152485394-png.1525774
1644152458360-png.1525770
1644152306911-png.1525762

"psl autism" is cope

what the fuck are you talking about eye area is about ratios and coloring and bodyfat changes your ratios
just because he looks like shit when he's bloated (like all people) it doesn't mean he isn't good looking
View attachment 1846291
images
f8476dbfd8bff1f8311e5870281a6b3d.png
images
images
images
1641040074263-png.1470564
1644152485394-png.1525774
1644152458360-png.1525770
1644152306911-png.1525762

"psl autism" is cope

foids literally consistently rate barrett below avg + reject him on dating apps. Its not me bro ! Just try a tinderfish with his pics and youll see

If harmony didnt exist, all good looking men would look like clones. Theyd have the same hunter eyes, the same nose, same lips, same ratios, etc but its not the case
Take someone like Matthew Mcconaughey who is considered to be hot by almost any woman, his face looks drastically different than Barrett's. Different proportions, phenotype, features, etc
Again, put Jordan Barrett's eye area on Keanu reeves, or on Tyson Ballou, or Matthew Mcconaughey, and they would look weird. Because it wouldnt match with their other features. Thats harmony.

foids literally consistently rate barrett below avg + reject him on dating apps. Its not me bro ! Just try a tinderfish with his pics and youll see
in all the barrett tinderfish the pictures used were not the best
im not a fan of his looks but there was a time where he looked really great
If harmony didnt exist, all good looking men would look like clones. Theyd have the same hunter eyes, the same nose, same lips, same ratios, etc but its not the case

Take someone like Matthew Mcconaughey who is considered to be hot by almost any woman, his face looks drastically different than Barrett's. Different proportions, phenotype, features, etc
good looking people don't have the same ratios there are thousands of variations of your facial features which look good its not like there is a single number which looks good and the rest look like shit

but honestly ratios are absolutely retarded and the people who calculate all these numbers have mental issues, im just saying that harmony isnt some complex thing which nobody has the complete understanding of what it is, its just the final result of a combination of features or in other word ratios (and coloring)

Again, put Jordan Barrett's eye area on Keanu reeves, or on Tyson Ballou, or Matthew Mcconaughey, and they would look weird. Because it wouldnt match with their other features. Thats harmony.
not really it just very difficult to change the eyes of a person for other eye area because it will look fake and odd

• Hmm...
in all the barrett tinderfish the pictures used were not the best
im not a fan of his looks but there was a time where he looked really great

good looking people don't have the same ratios there are thousands of variations of your facial features which look good its not like there is a single number which looks good and the rest look like shit

but honestly ratios are absolutely retarded and the people who calculate all these numbers have mental issues, im just saying that harmony isnt some complex thing which nobody has the complete understanding of what it is, its just the final result of a combination of features or in other word ratios (and coloring)

not really it just very difficult to change the eyes of a person for other eye area because it will look fake and odd
mmm I respect your opinion. Im trying to understand how to harmonize my face and it seems impossible
but well

• +1
at the least this thread is the kinds of discussion that we SHOULD have on this app to actually produce new insights, at best case push PSL foreward and at worst have an entertaining and engaging discussion which doesn't really make us gain new information on looks but is still miles ahead of all the "just be nt bro" "my subhuman friend i know irl slays tons of stacies brah blackpill debunked" "askhually foreward growth is cope look at these examples were they have everything else perfect but dont have dog profile" stuff

• +1
at the least this thread is the kinds of discussion that we SHOULD have on this app to actually produce new insights, at best case push PSL foreward and at worst have an entertaining and engaging discussion which doesn't really make us gain new information on looks but is still miles ahead of all the "just be nt bro" "my subhuman friend i know irl slays tons of stacies brah blackpill debunked" "askhually foreward growth is cope look at these examples were they have everything else perfect but dont have dog profile" stuff
yea jfl at the NT promoters here

They are all recessed or underdeveloped to some degree making them Normie

I would define harmony as having the less amount of flaws possible (as opposite of being "average in all")

2 different men, the first have a lot of features 10/10, but 1 of them 5/10
the second all features 9/10
Despite the first on average having a better grade, the second will have more harmony, since there is no flaws, its all excellent

Flaw would be anything that goes beyong a certain limit that is uncanny to the the brain of other people
These limits are defined by rations and sizes, so for example a distance between the 2 eyes will look uncanny if it is lower than X cm and higher Y cm, if it is between both, than its ok