Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan!!

Surgery list:
-Suprafraorbitral rim implant + fat graft or filler
-Fat graft or filler on the top of the nose
-Make your mouth going back (i forgot the name of that osteomy sry)
That's all
What would the fat grafts do for my nose? I think it looks fine I don't want to touch it it's one of my best features tbh. And is the osteotomy Anterior Segmental or Bimax ? I'll look into Eppley for forehead implants or custom brow implant

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
What would the fat grafts do for my nose? I think it looks fine I don't want to touch it it's one of my best features tbh. And is the osteotomy Anterior Segmental or Bimax ? I'll look into Eppley for forehead implants or custom brow implant
He wants your the top of your nose to sick out more but thats not a good way to do it since you have midface hypoplasia, lefort 2 is far better

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Mirin mindset from OP. Thanks god there are people like you out there.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
Mirin. Good luck and always remember:
438E234C 567B 40EA 8A86 1AD4DD17B630
2E5E03CE 77A1 4EF9 AB6E CBEAFD7A6EF9

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Looks234, Warlow and 1 other person
Very easy
Rope

He wants your the top of your nose to sick out more but thats not a good way to do it since you have midface hypoplasia, lefort 2 is far better
Agreed.

• +1
Nice plan tbh, but you shouldn't post pic of yourself if you're going to youtubemax

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and tyronelite
Mirin mindset from OP. Thanks god there are people like you out there.
Appreciate it, without a proper plan, there is no ascension

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 9274
Nice plan tbh, but you shouldn't post pic of yourself if you're going to youtubemax
Why? I've already doxxed myself with my IG lol, plus my face will be all over youtube anyway.

• +1
https://youtu.be/a6dJyZi8Pis said:
Why? I've already doxxed myself with my IG lol, plus my face will be all over youtube anyway.
im really mirin your positivity man. One of the few that are actually planning to do some shit and have other goals aswell

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SadnessWYJ

You might want to hide all the looksmaxxing you're doing, but it's depends on you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and goat2x
Every word, godspeed you

Chad will have lived a full life and will settle down getting older and uglier thinking” early years are time everyone parties and hookups but now it’s time to do other things in life” meanwhile you will have wagecucked to duck old roasties
PicsArt 09 19 030537 1

• Love it
You might want to hide all the looksmaxxing you're doing, but it's depends on you
why
he didnt do anything bad, he is just here to looksmax

Don't worry, it's not like I'll be explaining what I'm doing on YT. And even if they find out somehow they ain't gonna do shit

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Don't forget ice

why
he didnt do anything bad, he is just here to looksmax

I've seen normies may be reluctant to ppl doing this, specially for the surgery (at least in Europe).
While if you don't say anything, they assume you're just naturally like that.

Don't worry, it's not like I'll be explaining what I'm doing on YT. And even if they find out somehow they ain't gonna do shit

Low inhib highT

Btw what product for Lip Scrubbing?

100% get MSE and Facemask first due to ur narrow palate. Then consider bimax, although it's less effective on blacks cuz prognathism already is good. Ur upper maxilla is obviously recessed, just from ur underyes. Here u have two options, best would be modified lefort 3 (actually not that risky), u could also do implants.

GL dude

• +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959 and tyronelite
100% get MSE and Facemask first due to ur narrow palate. Then consider bimax, although it's less effective on blacks cuz prognathism already is good. Ur upper maxilla is obviously recessed, just from ur underyes. Here u have two options, best would be modified lefort 3 (actually not that risky), u could also do implants.

GL dude
I decided not to do any of that. Found out later after X-Rays my maxilla wasn't the issue. It's my teeth protruding that gives the illusion of a recessed maxilla.

Bimax won't fix my midface either. I don't have malocclusion to begin with & my teeth touch perfectly.

I'm just gonna do infraorbital implants for the upper maxilla that's it.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Damn forward growth looks so better on caucasian skull

I decided not to do any of that. Found out later after X-Rays my maxilla wasn't the issue. It's my teeth protruding that gives the illusion of a recessed maxilla.

Bimax won't fix my midface either. I don't have malocclusion to begin with & my teeth touch perfectly.

I'm just gonna do infraorbital implants for the upper maxilla that's it.

why not widen the palate, even just for health benefits. I looks like smiling with teeth is difficult for u - wide palate is a huge halo.

When u say maxilla isn't the issue, it think u mean upper maxilla.

I think what is happening is that in reality ur entire maxilla is recessed, but only the upper looks recessed because you were meant to have more proganathism on ur lower maxilla, and since it's recessed, it looks normal

Brother avoid Invisalign. Trust me. I went down thst road now I’m quitting half way through. We have the same side profile btw but braces + Invisalign gave me downward growth. Focus on getting a maxilla

Get otostick for your ears ,

in 10 years you'll be a greycel
ascend in 5 or give up

I am also class III with Midface hypoplasia. We are similar looking

Bumo

• +1
Reactions: thecel
No, no no and no again. All these listed procedures are way too expensive and unpredictable and risks multiply with each procedure, they are not just additive (because the effects and ratios are interdependant)

Surgery isn't some sort of make up you can add here and there and use plentyful. You want to keep the number of surgeries as low as possible.

Who do you want to be after all these procedures? How on earth is the outcome predictable?

Surgery is there usually to lift you to the minimum required looks level that is required for your desired way of living, no more. When I look at you all I see is massive midface hypoplasia which in return though is a racial trait and not pathological in your case. You could fix it with implants, fat grafts or a modified lefort3 or lefort 2. Maybe throw a rhino on top of that and you are DONE FOR with surgeries, believe me.

As for the non surgical things you want to do: I think it makes sense and contributes to a prupose in your life, so stick to that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, AlexBrown84, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
No, no no and no again. All these listed procedures are way too expensive and unpredictable and risks multiply with each procedure, they are not just additive (because the effects and ratios are interdependant)

Surgery isn't some sort of make up you can add here and there and use plentyful. You want to keep the number of surgeries as low as possible.

Who do you want to be after all these procedures? How on earth is the outcome predictable?

Surgery is there usually to lift you to the minimum required looks level that is required for your desired way of living, no more. When I look at you all I see is massive midface hypoplasia which in return though is a racial trait and not pathological in your case. You could fix it with implants, fat grafts or a modified lefort3 or lefort 2. Maybe throw a rhino on top of that and you are DONE FOR with surgeries, believe me.

As for the non surgical things you want to do: I think it makes sense and contributes to a prupose in your life, so stick to that.
Yeah after my consultation with a maxillo surgeon I pretty much removed most of the surgeries on the list & realized it was cope :feelswhy:

Btw apparently I don’t have midface hypoplasia, surgeon said it’s slightly recessed. If you look at my X-Rays my maxilla is in good position

Yeah after my consultation with a maxillo surgeon I pretty much removed most of the surgeries on the list & realized it was cope :feelswhy:

Btw apparently I don’t have midface hypoplasia, surgeon said it’s slightly recessed. If you look at my X-Rays my maxilla is in good position
Midface hypoplasia means upper maxillary - zygomatic arches and the infraorbital region which, contrasted by your forward grown maxilla, makes it looks like you have midface hypoplasia.

Did you go to a renowned maxfac or just some random quack? I wouldn't get all surgeries off the table if I were you, something has to be done to the midface tbh

• +1
Fuck me I can barely plan a tomorrows lunch, gl man

• Love it
Midface hypoplasia means upper maxillary - zygomatic arches and the infraorbital region which, contrasted by your forward grown maxilla, makes it looks like you have midface hypoplasia.

Did you go to a renowned maxfac or just some random quack? I wouldn't get all surgeries off the table if I were you, something has to be done to the midface tbh
I went to the top surgeon in my city, he said there’s no room for growth to do lefort so we’re going with custom midface implants

• JFL
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959
I went to the top surgeon in my city, he said there’s no room for growth to do lefort so we’re going with custom midface implants

Good I think he said the exact right thing and that midface implants can improve you quite a bit, guy seems to be redpilled at least or maybe hes even blackpilled.

• +1
Good I think he said the exact right thing and that midface implants can improve you quite a bit, guy seems to be redpilled at least or maybe hes even blackpilled.
What’s your thoughts on lower eyelid retraction?
I have some sclera show & my lower eyelids sag

I feel like that + infraorbitals will be enough for my eye area

28993AC8 58C0 48CD AC7A 75B7A7D6F440
D86BB8BD 8B6E 4919 9B2E 603FD2A72EC5

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959 and .👽.
What’s your thoughts on lower eyelid retraction?
I have some sclera show & my lower eyelids sag

I feel like that + infraorbitals will be enough for my eye area

View attachment 1261563
View attachment 1261564
It's legit I actually consider it for myself as well but I have to wait to see how my bimax results will affect the undereye area. Scleral show is a giga subhuman truecel trait, makes one looks like a retarded low iq idiot so it's worth get rid of it.
But I know a guy that got crippled by taban with a canthoplasty. Use a canthopexy instead because thats reverseable.

• Woah
It's legit I actually consider it for myself as well but I have to wait to see how my bimax results will affect the undereye area. Scleral show is a giga subhuman truecel trait, makes one looks like a retarded low iq idiot so it's worth get rid of it.
But I know a guy that got crippled by taban with a canthoplasty. Use a canthopexy instead because thats reverseable.
Cool cool and what about extracting premolars to get reduce my chimp like side profile?

59D5606F 8D2C 4E47 9702 6BD353640B16 9D5A77C3 EC37 46AC 91F4 280509347150 CAD6400E E59F 48B5 BC48 5AFBD4E36B21 18A5773B 452A 4635 82A5 D7EAB5F8F985

Cool cool and what about extracting premolars to get reduce my chimp like side profile?

View attachment 1261586View attachment 1261588View attachment 1261589View attachment 1261590

My ortho wanted to do this on me to correct my overbite jfl and I said him to fuck off with that shit, as for your case.. idk man if it's necessary.. Many blacks have jaws exactly like you, you shouldn't try to look caucasian, it's not really a failo I guess. But you can consider it yes

My ortho wanted to do this on me to correct my overbite jfl and I said him to fuck off with that shit, as for your case.. idk man if it's necessary.. Many blacks have jaws exactly like you, you shouldn't try to look caucasian, it's not really a failo I guess. But you can consider it yes
I only consider it a failo cuz it makes my side profile worse. It wouldn’t be an issue if I had this profile

Last question. What order should I get the procedures or does it not matter ?

I only consider it a failo cuz it makes my side profile worse. It wouldn’t be an issue if I had this profile

View attachment 1261602

Last question. What order should I get the procedures or does it not matter ?
Definitely like this

Midface implants
Lower eyelids
Premolars

• Love it
Get MSE + Facepuller first!

I have 3 things to say:

1. ten year ascension is pointless-at 35 the girls you want (18-25) don't care if you're moggmaxxed/looksmaxxed. They won't want anything to do with you outside of a paid relationship (sugar-daddy/whoremaxxing).

2. Your major flaw atm is body (srs). You're blessed with height and have a relatively lean face. If you got absolutely jacked then you'd mogg irl. I'd consider hiring a lifting coach to write you a routine/ doing whatever is necessary to get jacked. that'd be the best thing to help you ascend to tyrone levels. the rest of it is absolutely pointless (eyebrows, contacts etc..etc..).

3.Consider doing dermarolling+minoxidil to grow some stubble. if it works it works -if not then no biggie. Nevertheless I think your body is the main hindarance. For black men being jacked is a must.

• +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, ChristianChad and tyronelite
1. ten year ascension is pointless-at 35 the girls you want (18-25) don't care if you're moggmaxxed/looksmaxxed. They won't want anything to do with you outside of a paid relationship (sugar-daddy/whoremaxxing).
Thanks for a proper critique. Yeah it should be more so 5 year ascension but I’m not worried about aging. I’m confident I’ll still look 22-24 at 30-35. People still think I’m in my early 20s & I can always fraud my age like Amnesia on dating apps
Your major flaw atm is body (srs). You're blessed with height and have a relatively lean face. If you got absolutely jacked then you'd mogg irl. I'd consider hiring a lifting coach to write you a routine/ doing whatever is necessary to get jacked. that'd be the best thing to help you ascend to tyrone levels
True. I’m almost at my goal. Around 18% right now started @ 23%. I have prob one of the worst fat storage genetics. My arms and legs are pretty vascular and I’ve had a personal trainer since 2020 of last year but then covid shut everything down
the rest of it is absolutely pointless (eyebrows, contacts etc..etc..).
Yeah Ik this won’t make much difference in SMV after I get lean. It’s more so icing the cake & for self esteem
Consider doing dermarolling+minoxidil to grow some stubble. if it works it works -if not then no biggie. Nevertheless I think your body is the main hindarance. For black men being jacked is a must.
I hate having facial hair tbh & I get best results clean shaven when I go out. I’ll probably experiment with the beard after I get lean

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Thanks for a proper critique. Yeah it should be more so 5 year ascension but I’m not worried about aging. I’m confident I’ll still look 22-24 at 30-35. People still think I’m in my early 20s & I can always fraud my age like Amnesia on dating apps

True. I’m almost at my goal. Around 18% right now started @ 23%. I have prob one of the worst fat storage genetics. My arms and legs are pretty vascular and I’ve had a personal trainer since 2020 of last year but then covid shut everything down

Yeah Ik this won’t make much difference in SMV after I get lean. It’s more so icing the cake & for self esteem

I hate having facial hair tbh & I get best results clean shaven when I go out. I’ll probably experiment with the beard after I get lean
Hello Tyronelite. My pleasure man, I'm always happy to give constructive advice.

Based of your threads and posts I can tell that you're quite intelligent and so capable of deep introspection. I think it's best to ask yourself what the end goal is. Do you want to get into a relationship with a Stacy or just to bang some Stacie's? If so then even at 30 you won't find a young 8/10 who will want to be in a relationship with you...regardless of how young you look. The only exception to this is if you're a moneymogger+status mogger.

With respect to your body, 18% is quite high. You don't have terrible fat storage genetics since your face is lean. I truly think that getting a mogging physique would do you a lot of good. Unlike most subhumans I've expiriences being 5'7" 155lbs at 17 and 6'2" 215 lean in my mid twenties. The difference is night and day. You're 6'3" with a good face. Getting a truly moggmaxxed physique 230lbs lean would make a mogger.:blackpill: God speed

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad