Let's get this straight is college a meme

You get a good trade like carpentry or the like, you will always be useful and you can be your own boss, travel, no matter where you go you’ll have a job. You can even start your own construction business if your bathroom is rotting and has black mold or some shit like that then you’ll pay good money to get that shit out of there lmao

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Reason I plan on going to military college.

oh

Could you elab on this point? Guessing it's the same across the border (assuming you're American), but do you think going to a military college for a tech job be a good idea? I'd only have to enlist for 2.5 years.
@Jacob Hate

College vs Trades

College
-Really fucking boring strategy that is outdated as fuck and a job isn't even promised, $30-$50k or more in debt usually. Most of the time the content is water is wet tier and extremely left wing bullshit. Again a job is not even promised and employers mainly want experience. Bachelor's is the new high school diploma. Full of women.

Trades
-Pay can be absolute bullshit unless you get into a high paying trade. No retarded women in the workplace. Overtime and you're making absolute bank usually. High demand for labor and you aren't wasting 4-6 years of your life reading books on Gender Equality.

Military
-Job security. Sometimes high or low quality of life depending on job. Free health care, free college, military discounts on a lot of shit, do cool shit as well and travel. Respect from everyone old and young. Boomers have massive respect because you are doing the exact same thing they did. Garbage pay and 20 years of slavery to retire.

Which one mogs.
Bluepilled cuck collegs mogs everything but if you are not a tall normie or above don’t go because you will be mogged left and right and won’t get girls . College is fucking the most women as possible and building networks it has the most women in an area if you go a big us college like ucla or asu but you will not be respected by anyone if you are below a 6’3 normie

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 16220
Bluepilled cuck collegs mogs everything but if you are not a tall normie or above don’t go because you will be mogged left and right and won’t get girls . College is fucking the most women as possible and building networks it has the most women in an area if you go a big us college like ucla or asu but you will not be respected by anyone if you are below a 6’3 normie

I am a 6'4 LTN but I don't like hookup culture at all. Its part of the degeneracy in my opinion although I understand why MEN do it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I am a 6'4 LTN but I don't like hookup culture at all. Its part of the degeneracy in my opinion although I understand why MEN do it.
What else is there to do in life lol most of joy comes from doing shit with women if you are a straight man so yeah obviously hookup culture is what men want lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
bruh cmon stop with this nonsense. Even at 5'10 in europe at campuses, you don't feel short nor do women reject you for that.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 16220
What else is there to do in life lol most of joy comes from doing shit with women if you are a straight man so yeah obviously hookup culture is what men want lmfao

No dude you can have a high quality wife and have kids together and raise a family >>>>> random dumb sluts who would fuck a random black guy if he was hot enough

College vs Trades

College
-Really fucking boring strategy that is outdated as fuck and a job isn't even promised, $30-$50k or more in debt usually. Most of the time the content is water is wet tier and extremely left wing bullshit. Again a job is not even promised and employers mainly want experience. Bachelor's is the new high school diploma. Full of women.

Trades
-Pay can be absolute bullshit unless you get into a high paying trade. No retarded women in the workplace. Overtime and you're making absolute bank usually. High demand for labor and you aren't wasting 4-6 years of your life reading books on Gender Equality.

Military
-Job security. Sometimes high or low quality of life depending on job. Free health care, free college, military discounts on a lot of shit, do cool shit as well and travel. Respect from everyone old and young. Boomers have massive respect because you are doing the exact same thing they did. Garbage pay and 20 years of slavery to retire.

Which one mogs.
Agreed and going to college anyway for hoes cuz daddy's rich 👺

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
As someone who's been in the military, transitioned into a trade and now in college, college definitely isn't bullshit.

It seems like your beliefs are based on the cool things that 4Chan says tbh here's my perspective:

Military: yes job security, and you definitely have a lot more time to do some soul searching with the free time/money. But it's definitely one of the lowest qualities of life in the Western world, and the conformity aspect doesn't help with coping.

Trades: I was a Mechanic/Electrical technician but it seems a lot of trade jobs in this field are capped at $50k for a 40 hr work week(literally the most any human with life goals should work imo) there are some travelling trades that pay up to $100k but working on oil rigs, being a merchant marine and all those other things are just as bad as the military if not worse(for me the conformity aspect of the military is what made it shit-tier). By time you're able to open up your own business and picking up government contracts/have a crew of guys you're gonna be in your mid 30's BARE MINIMUM, and you'll have health problems from being a good working goy being on his hands and knees for 8+ hours a day

College: Take a look on glass door or monster and see what STEM jobs require. These are the jobs that are actually worth a damn and make a difference in the world and most of them can be done from home or in a cushy office. STEM Degrees definitely aren't the "New Highschool Diplomas" and to be a Licensed Engineer or Doctor you need your degree as a prerequisite to licensure. Having a license is literally a key to freedom in the world as you can go anywhere you'd like and have a skill that's in high demand.

TLDR;
College>>>>>>Trade=Military(depending on how much you like being told how to dress, where to be and what to do 24/7)
lol. Lmao even. Tick tock 🕰️
I decided to take 5 courses at the community college this semester so I can speed run my degree before I'm 30, does anyone have any advice on how I can still have a social life while still maintaining this workload?
How do social events happen in COMMUNITY COLLEGE

College vs Trades

College

Trades

Military

Which one mogs.
"Just go fight for Israel and get killed by some raghead with an AK-47 in some random sand shithole bro."

• JFL
Reactions: Respalier
College vs Trades

College

Trades

Military

Which one mogs.
This is cope if you can get admitted into a top 20 university

medical school mogs

College utterly useless and soul torture unless

1. You're HTN / Chad and can fuck whoever you want like have orgies with freshmen bitches like the shit I used to listen to when I just rotted in my apartment after class as a LTN nerdy loser with no status/friends

2. Your degree is absolutely guaranteed to get you a job where you'd make more than you would otherwise AND you take it serious study hard and get it done

Failing that you'll most likely drop out and end up aging incel with dick in hand doing mexican dog shit labor jobs like me. Then rope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
1. You're HTN / Chad and can fuck whoever you want like have orgies with freshmen bitches like the shit I used to listen to when I just rotted in my apartment after class as a LTN nerdy loser with no status/friends
I’ve heard stuff like this too

oever you want like have orgies with freshmen bitches like the shit I used to listen to when I just rotted in my apartment after class as LTN nerdy loser with no status/friends
college orgies?

Higher education is only worth it if you're going to med school or the job you want requires you to pass a specific exam you can't access otherwise, or if you want to have a competitive job like being a quant analyst (the firms that will hire you will only look at the school you attended for the most part, if it's not a target school like an Ivy League your application isn't worth much. Those schools act as a vetting tool for them)

being an entrepeneur is the only way to make money and its impossiblr
Making money is impossible
There is no free will
Focus on crime