Lets go @Tails used "my" clip in his video

Deleted member 13592

Deleted member 13592

Diamond
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 11758 and gamma
Hes 6’8”. Imagine wasting that height on one gurl. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
id have a harem.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Hes 6’8”. Imagine wasting that height on one gurl. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
id have a harem.
She's the best he can get.

The level of disgust people have for acne scars. I'm talking about real pitted scars. I can't quantify how repulsed women are by acne scars. That 2nd guy will never recover... even if he gets 50% improvement on the scars (unlikely considering the hit and miss nature of evasive treatments)... he'll never recover socially. He's scarred both mentally and physically. He's done... not even chad bones could save his leatherFACE. It's over for him. Girls probably talking so much shit about him... so much... so many comments... so much subhumanity. It's over.

I would say acne scars is the single greatest failo to ruin your looks. It's even worse than having a short chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Biiyo03, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
She's the best he can get.

Where did you get those numbers from? And college is a bad source because colleges are full of mtb-stacylites. Real Stacies graduate highschool and start modeling. They dont go to college

Where did you get those numbers from? And college is a bad source because colleges are full of mtb-stacylites. Real Stacies graduate highschool and start modeling. They dont go to college
Real stacies (like real chads) are rare asf. What % of 18-22yr olds are models? A very tiny proportion not worth talking about.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Real stacies (like real chads) are rare asf. What % of 18-22yr olds are models? A very tiny proportion not worth talking about.
Exactly but he was making a point about that being the best he could get (no stacies available) based off of his anecdotal college stats. My point was why have 1 becky when you can have more than 1.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Normal distribution. I agree that Stacies rarely go to college, and they rarely fuck with guys that aren't heavily statusmaxxed. Even Chads can barely slay HTB-Stacylites; they have to LTR one in that range (which fits my anecdotal observations and the linked video).
Exactly but he was making a point about that being the best he could get (no stacies available) based off of his anecdotal college stats. My point was why have 1 becky when you can have more than 1.
Because many Chads would rather LTR a HTB-Stacylite (assuming she has acceptable RMV) than slay a bunch of trashy Beckies.

Last edited: