• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and wsada
why?

would you hang with me?
nah I’m joking

prolly because a lot of ppl here claim to have you on ignore or says ur their least favourite user

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and GuyFromSingapore
nah I’m joking

prolly because a lot of ppl here claim to have you on ignore or says ur their least favourite user
I WANT MY MOMMY! I WANT MY DUDU!

Also @MakinItHappen and @FunkyFlamingo
MakinItHappen would be the smart ass of the classroom

Idk about FunkyFlamingo, never interacted with that user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger

I wouldn't be even seeing any of you retards in the lecture hall as I would be taking Physics and it's the most hardest and rarest major.:what:

• JFL
  • JFL
@LooksOrDeath

You would be a quiet kid who has few friends but if someone talks to you about things you like you will never shut up

• +1
You would be a quiet kid who has few friends but if someone talks to you about things you like you will never shut up
You described me well JFL
Who would be my friends?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
You'd be the college version of high school musical where you're an athlete that has drama or looksmaxxing or some secret gay hobby that you don't want your jock bros to know about

• JFL
You'd be the college version of high school musical where you're an athlete that has drama or looksmaxxing or some secret gay hobby that you don't want your jock bros to know about
why? What trope would I be?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345

My frens say their eyes hurt during sex so they want to get them hunter eyes so they can protect their overly exposed eyes agains pepper spray
View attachment 2578906
Caged hard ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and Xangsane
why? What trope would I be?
You'd probably make a song called hurricane Jova and sing and dance about your passion for hurricanes in an interpretive piece about the hurricane season

But people would like it and everything would go well until you have to make a public apology for comments about poojas and shaniquas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
You'd probably make a song called hurricane Jova and sing and dance about your passion for hurricanes in an interpretive piece about the hurricane season
Caged IRL with tears in my eyes, you called me out right here

But people would like it and everything would go well until you have to make a public apology for comments about poojas and shaniquas
What would I say about them?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345