Let's Imagine: Looksmax.org users in a classroom/uni lecture hall

Caged IRL with tears in my eyes, you called me out right here

What would I say about them?

You would've been recorded secretly making comments about how you think your mulatto gf fogs the poojas and fullblacks as you say on this site. The terms "nappy headed sheboon" and "disgusting street shitter" would've been thrown around which you would assure everyone was just a joke/satirical in your apology

You'd also have a rivalry with a white 6'1 prettyboy maxxer fellow athlete as you try to expose him for having work done and do thorough background checks on his ancestry. This rivalry eventually spurs into a physical confrontation on the field. The fight gets separated but you'd assure everyone you could've taken him because white boys can't fight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and LooksOrDeath
Described my school and uni life well. Why?
Who would I befriend?
Probably asian guys, east asian, because they have a similiar temperament to you, and some girls

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
You would've been recorded secretly making comments about how you think your mulatto gf fogs the poojas and fullblacks as you say on this site. The terms "nappy headed sheboon" and "disgusting street shitter" would've been thrown around which you would assure everyone was just a joke/satirical in your apology

You'd also have a rivalry with a white 6'1 prettyboy maxxer fellow athlete as you try to expose him for having work done and do thorough background checks on his ancestry. This rivalry eventually spurs into a physical confrontation on the field. The fight gets separated but you'd assure everyone you could've taken him because white boys can't fight
What would this athlete look like? Would I be an athlete? Which girls would I have positive bias towards?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
What would this athlete look like? Would I be an athlete? Which girls would I have positive bias towards?
Squishies

You're too short for basketball, you're like a lacrosse or hockey player but I don't think they play that in the UK/outside Canada. So soccer it is

050b38ae9e203e0d9a09959c9bcbb18c

He'd look like that

• So Sad
I’d be bullying @FunkyFlamingo for being a retarded bloathead

• So Sad