Let’s make this new year negativity free amongst us

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
Let’s stop the negative comments against each other and people exaggerating how unattractive someone is. It is good to be honest when rating people and talking about others. If they have flaws, let them know. But don’t exaggerate and don’t make up flaws. I’ve seen this so often when a good looking person is posted on the ratings section or anywhere else where people get jealous. Resist the urge to talk down on someone (me included of course) and instead offer solutions on how they can improve. “Just ropemaxx” is not good advice especially since a few people are very young here and haven’t even started living.

All of us are trying to improve our looks. We all recognize the brutal truth that without good looks, people do not respect you, so let’s empathize with each other and help each other succeed. We can make this into a strong tight-knit community.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4424, Kade, Deleted member 4310 and 16 others
You know your gonna get a lot of people being extremely negative on this thread now right? jfl
3f58c7b6b42cd1c200e3162aa4b24e22

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Surgery 2k20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Dragonslayer
I've seen people tell 15 year olds to rope themselves ffs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Robocok, Deleted member 3962 and 6 others
Let’s stop the negative comments against each other and people exaggerating how unattractive someone is. It is good to be honest when rating people and talking about others. If they have flaws, let them know. But don’t exaggerate and don’t make up flaws. I’ve seen this so often when a good looking person is posted on the ratings section or anywhere else where people get jealous. Resist the urge to talk down on someone (me included of course) and instead offer solutions on how they can improve. “Just ropemaxx” is not good advice especially since a few people are very young here and haven’t even started living.

All of us are trying to improve our looks. We all recognize the brutal truth that without good looks, people do not respect you, so let’s empathize with each other and help each other succeed. We can make this into a strong tight-knit community.
Ur a cool person

Where u from

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
A few of the members on here are good, but yes, most of the users are not (most of them are not even of legal age and are the source of 99.9% of the negativity on this site).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
The name of this site should be rope.me ded srs. With all of that negativity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, maxmendietta and Deleted member 3202
The name of this site should be rope.me ded srs. With all of that negativity
Just put an age restriction and you're good to go. Although, that would cut off access to knowledge that the underagers could use during their most detrimental years of development.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
yeah the ratings are off sometimes

What is the average age of the members here?

I’d probably say low 20s but many people below 20 and many people above 25.
no way low 20s

its definitely below 20

ur numbers are for lookism.net

looksmax.me is id say either 17 or 18 for average age

Just put an age restriction and you're good to go. Although, that would cut off access to knowledge that the underagers could use during their most detrimental years of development.
Let's be honest, there's barely any real knowledge to be found here (yes I did not contribute any to this forum at all too).

no way low 20s

its definitely below 20

ur numbers are for lookism.net

looksmax.me is id say either 17 or 18 for average age
If that’s actually true, that explains a lot JFL. But then again lookism can be pretty toxic too

Let's be honest, there's barely any real knowledge to be found here (yes I did not contribute any to this forum at all too).
There's knowledge about what surgeries to get and who to get it from, perfect measurement, how to measure etc. All sorts of other things, this site IS useful. It's just that after learning everything it can offer, people choose to stay to feed their autistic addiction(s) to this site (I'm not excluded from this group) which is not helpful at all.

It also gives people a place to cope.

Agree, i'm taking a break from here because i've learned enough and I need to focus on other stuff. I will be back 100% certain because there will be new information presented here in the future and I don't want to miss out.

We need to help eachother, we're in the same boat and shitting on eachother won't get us anywhere. It's us against the world.