Lets push *Black Berry* Stock Now Quick $$ Dump on BB

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Another prediction, Reddit is pushing Black Berry, lets dump our shekels and get rich !!!

Dont hold on too long, double or triple your $$$ then pull out

• +1
Reactions: thecel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
True, my friends put in 5k today. But idk man:y'all:

Last time I listened to reddit about BB I made nothing. Which sub reddit are u getting this info from, r/wsb?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I'm sitting right now on millions of Shiba Inu, I put all I had in this coin and then it devalued massively, so much for taking money advice from here...

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Lmao, Htobrother and 5 others
Last time I listened to reddit about BB I made nothing. Which sub reddit are u getting this info from, r/wsb?
Nah the BB forum

It might be a long haul stock not going to shoot up like AMC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and .👽.
I'm sitting right now on millions of Shiba Inu, I put all I had in this coin and then it devalued massively, so much for taking money advice from here...
larp?

Hope the guy who was shilling that shit gets banned, wanted to save his own skin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 12669 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Hope the guy who was shilling that shit gets banned, wanted to save his own skin.
everything is down motherfucker. its because of fucking musk not because of me, it was supposed to do 3x from where it was if the bull run continued. i still think the bull run isnt over yet. i still think it can do 3x and reach 0.00015

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
everything is down motherfucker. its because of fucking musk not because of me, it was supposed to do 3x from where it was if the bull run continued. i still think the bull run isnt over yet. i still think it can do 3x and reach 0.00015

No you are a piece of shit shilling your shitcoin as YOU invested in it and wanted to pump it not because you wanted to help others on this forum

Toxic fucker.

Good news shiba is looking to break out.

Better buy UXIN or OCUGEN