Let’s put an end to this. Does icing eyelids increase or decrease fat

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
I tend to think it decreases fat since ice cooling is specifically meant to decrease fat.

The only reason some people said it could increase it is cuz some retard just randomly said “but eskimos have hooded eyes and that cold temps create ice fat to protect eyes..” yeah but that’s there phenotype. Lmao. Literally no evidence backing his claims what so ever and he’s prob some dumbass teen.

Alright now there is some new research, that says sometimes during coolsculpting you can get the opposite effect and it can create more fat and become hard, but that it’s literally a 0.1% chance they say, and it’s completely unrelated to what this dudes theory on looksmax is

I highly doubt this is the case, since it’s a very rare phenomenon and literally only happens to 1 out of like 20,000 patients

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9670
Literally never seen a result from ice hooding:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Danish_Retard
Check out my avi btw :feelshmm:

Literally never seen a result from ice hooding:Comfy:
Yeah you probably even made your shit worse. Since ice literally decreases fat

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Edgar and Deleted member 9670
no its a meme

still going to do it because i have nothing else to cope with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
No it works try it

Dosent give an aesthetic result tho cuz it's fat hooding not bone

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Ice hooding is retarded cope, do you think sean o pry puts ice on his eyes no is genetica

No it works try it

Dude if you’re over 23 fat hooding is more aesthetic since it makes you look 20 etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Dude if you’re over 23 fat hooding is more aesthetic since it makes you look 20 etc.
Go ahead and try it.

It legit works but my eyes got too much hooding and I looked angry and aspie so I stopped

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It works but it's all fat

Increase

I've not had upper eyelid fillers for over 8 months...I do upper eyelid ice hooding 3-4 times a week last 5 months and my eye hooding is pretty good.

It was subhuman 18 months ago

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 8988
I've not had upper eyelid fillers for over 8 months...I do upper eyelid ice hooding 3-4 times a week last 5 months and my eye hooding is pretty good.

It was subhuman 18 months ago
Dude some fillers last 8+ months. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16501
Jin

Dude some fillers last 8+ months. Lmao
Na previously mine started looking subhuman after 3-4 months

They were looking subhuman during lockdown after 3.5 months that's why I started ice hooding because the cosmetic clinic was closed.

Na previously mine started looking subhuman after 3-4 months

They were looking subhuman during lockdown after 3.5 months that's why I started ice hooding because the cosmetic clinic was closed.
Alright, so where’s the before and afters? Let me guess u don’t have them lmao

also I seen the supposed before and afters of that thread a year or so ago but the problem is the guy took the pics probably RIGHT after icing his eyelids which will no doubt give you hooded eyes for 5-10 mins then it goes away. Since icing temporarily makes the skin shrink for 10 mins.

You need someone to ice for a month, and take the pic 12 hours after not icing, then compare that pic to baseline to see if there’s a positive or negative change to fat

also in those pics it doesn’t even look like fat was created at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I don't THINK it works, but I'm trying it. I had much less UEE years back due to more fat there so that would be damned nice to recreate that.

But so help me if it turns out it makes the area worse?? I will start seeking out the inventors of this for fraud and lawsuits.

WB fillers? I can't let my eyes look like they're not supported. When they're looking good, well rested, decent lighting and such, I look legit pretty boy tier, at age 38 no less. I have to find a way to solidify this while I somehow still look this young.

Last edited:
I think it works. The type of fat on the upper eyes is different from the other fats in your body. It has something to do with brown fat and regular fats but I can't be bothered to look it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I think it works. The type of fat on the upper eyes is different from the other fats in your body. It has something to do with brown fat and regular fats but I can't be bothered to look it up
Stop spouting bullshit

brown fat ain’t located in the face. It’s mostly on your torso

and it’s made to be burned off

• +1
Alright, so where’s the before and afters? Let me guess u don’t have them lmao

also I seen the supposed before and afters of that thread a year or so ago but the problem is the guy took the pics probably RIGHT after icing his eyelids which will no doubt give you hooded eyes for 5-10 mins then it goes away. Since icing temporarily makes the skin shrink for 10 mins.

You need someone to ice for a month, and take the pic 12 hours after not icing, then compare that pic to baseline to see if there’s a positive or negative change to fat

also in those pics it doesn’t even look like fat was created at all
Actually the pics are from a day after I did the last session of icehooding. But let me tell you, it might still be cope. Even if it works, that brown fat isn't gonna last if you dont do this indefinitely for life, and if you stop doing it, you may lose the white fat you had permanently. Also its possible that it doesn't really work on those who barely have normal white fat there. Maybe this is why some reported it worked others that it didn't.

No it works try it

muh fat not bone:feelsgood:

Yeah you probably even made your shit worse. Since ice literally decreases fat
weirdo why do you make thread if there are plenty of info on the site about it, google "brown fat"

Attachments

• 1640177654130.png
    1640177654130.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Actually the pics are from a day after I did the last session of icehooding. But let me tell you, it might still be cope. Even if it works, that brown fat isn't gonna last if you dont do this indefinitely for life, and if you stop doing it, you may lose the white fat you had permanently. Also its possible that it doesn't really work on those who barely have normal white fat there. Maybe this is why some reported it worked others that it didn't.
brown fat is not located on the eyes

• +1
It works like said above but not sure how quickly it fades when you stop or if you keep some of the result for good. Eye pulling works also at least while you keep doing it but not sure what happens if you stop that either.

Results from ice.hooding don't look good tho. Try it yourself it didn't look good on me
Can anybody like fucking elaborate as to specifics on just what makes it not look good, how long it took before you began to believe you got results, why you think it worked and how you know, and what happened when you stopped, etc.

Because all this fucking mental masturbation regarding this is really starting to piss me the fuck off. I've never seen a looksmaxing technique in which people are acting as retarded as this, this whole "it works in theory it worked on me, but i didn't like it and i have absolutely no description as to how and why it worked but I think it works but it made me look aspie but I won't explain why"... why don't you just put your finger on your lips and make the "deeble deeble deeble" sound with your non-supported "duhhhhhh" eyes, it wouldn't make this shit any less helpful.

Muh God! How the fuck are this many people unable to articulate whether it could work or not? Maybe ice hooding kills brain cells and activiates philosophycelling.
JLOL25

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9670
It increases it

Stop spouting bullshit

brown fat ain’t located in the face. It’s mostly on your torso

and it’s made to be burned off
Yeah well the fat in your upper eyes is the opposite, it doesn't burn easily
But maybe you're right and fat in the upper eyes is due to blood flow and ice hooding just increases the blood flow