lets say, someone roids and starvation maxx to 5% bf and lost buccal fat, will he still have them when he go back to normal range?

SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Beauties Can Die
Yes? Why wouldn’t he

Abstract thinking does not seem to be your strength, OP, to say the least. So I will help you out with a comparison. If you empty a bottle of water and then put liquid in it again. Is it then filled or does it stay empty?
OP should be banned from this forum due to unsatisfactory congnitive abilities.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, 6’1cel, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
i think i should have worded it better, if i get buccal fat removal and got fat again, does it come and i need to get removal again? they say buccal fat is just "hard " to get rid off with diet

hypothetically, roids change fat placement thus it may help abd getting rid of buccal fat

Abstract thinking does not seem to be your strength, OP, to say the least. So I will help you out with a comparison. If you empty a bottle of water and then put liquid in it again. Is it then filled or does it stay empty?
you are my new favourite greycel 🤗

i think i should have worded it better, if i get buccal fat removal and got fat again, does it come and i need to get removal again? they say buccal fat is just "hard " to get rid off with diet
No. Buccal fat has almost nothing to with diet.
And once you get rid of it by both natural (time) or unnatural way, it wont come back.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Yes.
Fatcells/adipocytes shrink. But one keeps roughly the same amount of fatcells throughout live.
A fatty person, had same amount of fatcells as a skinny person.

• +1
No. Buccal fat has almost nothing to with diet.
And once you get rid of it by both natural (time) or unnatural way, it wont come back.
Buccal fat can change significantly with diet. Most competition stage bodybuilders have hollow cheeks for a reason.

How can such basedness come from a greycel

• +1
Yes

You need to remove the fat cells with lipo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back