Let’s settle the debate on caffeine

laaltin

laaltin

existence precedes essence
Coffee stains your teeth. How about caffeine from caffeine pills tho? Are they a looksmax or looksmin?

Pros:
- mild diuretic (leanmax)
- appetite suppresant (leanmax)
- energy boost (NTmax, Moneymax)

Cons:
- Dependence
- Disturbed sleep
- Ageing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and BrutalMogger
I prefer cocaine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, BrutalMogger and laaltin
A redditcel has written this, archiving here even tho I’m never gonna look back at this thread :feelswhy:
IMG 7593

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I prefer cocaine
Do you know you can snort caffeine too?
You get all the benefits - a nice, clear mental stimulation, but none of the downsides you get from ingesting coffee like peripheral effects, increased heart rate and temperature, shakiness, stomach or digestive issues, etc.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, BrutalMogger and deadstock
Caffeine won’t do anything for NT. If anything it will make you anxious and jittery. + the appetite suppressant feature only lasts a few days until your body becomes used to it.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and BrutalMogger
NO PROS OF CAFFEINE

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and deadstock
CONS:
- INCREASES NORADRENANLINE AND NOREPINEPHRINE, BOTH HAVE CATABLIC COMMODITIES.
- CATABOLIC IS BAD, YOU WANT TO BE A ANABOLIC OBESE METABOLLICALY CRIPPLED THROMBOCYTOSIS IMPARED VICTIM

ALSO A RECENT STUDY WAS CONDUCTED THAT SHOWED PEOPLE CONSUMING 100-400MG OF CAFFEINE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY HAD IMPAIRED PROLACTIN SECRETION

IT WAS A DOUBLE BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED STUDY BTW

Do you know you can snort caffeine too?
You get all the benefits - a nice, clear mental stimulation, but none of the downsides you get from ingesting coffee like peripheral effects, increased heart rate and temperature, shakiness, stomach or digestive issues, etc.

Thats a good pipeline to coke addiction

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Caffeine won’t do anything for NT. If anything it will make you anxious and jittery. + the appetite suppressant feature only lasts a few days until your body becomes used to it.
Do you drink or nah

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
CONS:
- INCREASES NORADRENANLINE AND NOREPINEPHRINE, BOTH HAVE CATABLIC COMMODITIES.
- CATABOLIC IS BAD, YOU WANT TO BE A ANABOLIC OBESE METABOLLICALY CRIPPLED THROMBOCYTOSIS IMPARED VICTIM
Idk what any of that means, sounds like BrahminBoss ahh schizo rant but I take it that it’s more bad than good?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Idk what any of that means, sounds like BrahminBoss ahh schizo rant but I take it that it’s more bad than good?
TL;DR
caffeine is not skibidi, its cope as everything leads back to tyrone anyway

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Who tf cares if coffee stains your teeth, just use hydrogen peroxide and oil pull, also brushing your teeth after coffee stops any staining. Coffee is life

That's not true, the coffee drinking girl is skinny, whereas the fat cheese eating one is just fat.