Let's settle this about minoxidil

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Is it actually that bad for collagen/your hormonal profile? I'm considering buying the topical version soon to apply it to my hairline, eyebrows and forearms

Feel free to discuss here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoroccanGoku
no it literally won't do shit to your collagen, that theory is based on a study that was performed on rats

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 685
no it literally won't do shit to your collagen, that theory is based on a study that was performed on rats
Every theory is based on a study that was performed on rats.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3202 and 6 others
Every theory is based on a study that was performed on rats.

which is why it remains a theory unless it gets actually proven in a clinical trial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
which is why it remains a theory unless it gets actually proven in a clinical trial
A theory with precedent all the same. We're not talking about some wishy washy side-effect, blocking collagen synthesis is the deliberate purpose of minoxidil. It's a big risk to take for some hair regrowth when we already have a bank of other chemicals that have been shown to be as effective or more effective than minoxidil whilst also being benefical for your skin.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and RAITEIII
A theory with precedent all the same. We're not talking about some wishy washy side-effect, blocking collagen synthesis is the deliberate purpose of minoxidil. It's a big risk to take for some hair regrowth when we already have a bank of other chemicals that have been shown to be as effective or more effective than minoxidil whilst also being benefical for your skin.
Such as?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
How come nobody talk about them then? Pretty weird lol
They do, GHK-Cu is mentioned here all the time. Biotinyl-GHK is still patented.

They're just both expensive so you'll have to get a job to use them. Not really an issue though.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Bleach eyebrows and hairy forearms aren't sexy
Lol have you ever seen me? My eyebrows are dark as fuck. As for my forearms I'll simply just dye them a shade darker

They're just both expensive so you'll have to get a job to use them. Not really an issue though.
Nah I could get it easily but I"m not sure which out of all I could get now. More mysteries....

• +1
Lol have you ever seen me? My eyebrows are dark as fuck. As for my forearms I'll simply just dye them a shade darker

Nah I could get it easily but I"m not sure which out of all I could get now. More mysteries....
Dont dye your forearms wtf

So which out of all should I get?

• +1
x30001s me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
But I want dark hairy forearms bro
Bro I like you and you are a really nice guy.
But now I know that you are really autistic lol
Forget about any looks maxxing and just do this:
1. Fix your eye symmetry
2. your chin

Boom Nordic Chad! :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

in theory everything makes sense yet it hasn't been proven in humans

• +1
Could you give a broad idea?
GHK-Cu is more established, probably the safe bet. Biotinyl-GHK is alledgedly more effective but less well studied.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Minoxidil cucking collagen is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Bro I like you and you are a really nice guy.
But now I know that you are really autistic lol
Forget about any looks maxxing and just do this:
1. Fix your eye symmetry
2. your chin

Boom Nordic Chad! :chad:
But dark hairy forearms are attractive dude, have women heard talking about it before

• Ugh..
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Is it actually that bad for collagen/your hormonal profile? I'm considering buying the topical version soon to apply it to my hairline, eyebrows and forearms

Feel free to discuss here
Can minoxidil lower the hairline should i get a buzzcut to blend the newly grown hair to the old one

• +1
Can minoxidil lower the hairline should i get a buzzcut to blend the newly grown hair to the old one
Only if you have baby hairs or had hair there in the first place I think. I can definitely use thicker eyebrows too tho ngl

Attachments

• 15766974593381874890497472226066.jpg
    15766974593381874890497472226066.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 39
room temperature IQ

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • +1
Reactions: MoroccanGoku and Deleted member 685
Try it.

• +1
there's a guy on this forum who always talks about the effects of minoxidil on collagen

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2756
So is minox good or bad?!

I used it for months a'd i have good collagen at 25.

• Woah
did you use it sir? was it effective?
got a minoxidil spray along with isotretinoin, still haven't applied it

did you use it sir? was it effective?
got a minoxidil spray along with isotretinoin, still haven't applied it
Nope

• +1
Reactions: Enlil