lets settle this for infraorbitals

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
ppl who got here bash io implants saying they are a meme and results arent good but there are nice results on the internet.

and there is also fat grafting but do they take care of undereye hollowness or just discoloration?

obviously implants are cheaper and better solution in the long run but grafts stay close to 1.5 2 years which is aiite.

so what yall think?

They are a must. Who says otherwise is a poor/high inibition coper and deserves to be banned

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas
Negative orbit vector, prominent eyes with retracted eyelids due to poor under eye support ==== > Infraorbital rim implants
Dark purple/blue/green under eye circles, tear troughs =====> Fillers or fat grafting.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and nastynas
  • +1
Infraorbital implant + moving lateral tendon

fat grafting is highly overrated
i think so implants look so nice. undereye support is something sneaky that adds a lot to face
Negative orbit vector, prominent eyes with retracted eyelids due to poor under eye support ==== > Infraorbital rim implants
Dark purple/blue/green under eye circles, tear troughs =====> Fillers or fat grafting.
i have pct and lower eyelid is pretty tight i have hollowness and circles in morning.. i just want to get rid of hollowness so implants are better for me?

i think so implants look so nice. undereye support is something sneaky that adds a lot to face

i have pct and lower eyelid is pretty tight i have hollowness and circles in morning.. i just want to get rid of hollowness so implants are better for me?
yes, you have subhuman infraorbitals, i've seen ur side profile. How much money do u have and where are u from? the price is 15k

yes, you have subhuman infraorbitals, i've seen ur side profile. How much money do u have and where are u from? the price is 15k
Lol you're the worst type of crab mentality person, just stfu. OP if you have good under eye support as you say don't get implants but filler or fat grafting instead, the implant will not treat the hollowness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lol you're the worst type of crab mentality person, just stfu. OP if you have good under eye support as you say don't get implants but filler or fat grafting instead, the implant will not treat the hollowness.
I don't have any crab mentality, I'm redpilled and I help people to improve themselves, he has subhuman infraorbitals like me

if he doesn't need this surgery, then no one needs it

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2634 and nastynas
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Kade and Deleted member 2846
What if you got more fat grafting so that you can mimick implants?

im turkish bro. tbh 15k is a lot i think i can find a cheaper ones in europe i dont wanna fly all the way to the us for it plus there is tickets accomodation and shit 15k on top of that is over my budget.

i think they would improve me what do you think?

im turkish bro. tbh 15k is a lot i think i can find a cheaper ones in europe i dont wanna fly all the way to the us for it plus there is tickets accomodation and shit 15k on top of that is over my budget.

i think they would improve me what do you think?
it's hard to find surgeons who do it with a very good result like eppley

i feel you need fat under your eyes. not a lot of ppl have recessed orbitals i feel.

retracted eyelids
what's retracted eyelid ? is it scleral show ?
if you have only hollowness and dark circles op go on fillers

@medialcanthuscel you need supraobrital rim implants ASAP buddy boyo

• +1
yes a lot have them, for example yours are super recessed
Holy shit can you just shut the fuck up and stop projecting? Just because you still look like shit after CCW doesn't allow you to be bitter towards everyone else who wasn't as dumb as you to go through the same?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Chadelite, 6485b025t and 3 others
my lower
Holy shit can you just shut the fuck up and stop projecting? Just because you still look like shit after CCW doesn't allow you to be bitter towards everyone else who wasn't as dumb as you to go through the same?
my lower third passed from deformed to very good, you are the only user who said the opposite

if you want I can open a thread about it lol

• +1
Reactions: Art, mewcoper and Deleted member 2227
my lower

my lower third passed from deformed to very good, you are the only user who said the opposite

Open it
my lower

arent Italians regarded to be all very good looking

with eppley in 2020 i'm going to do infra+lat+supra

yes a lot have them, for example yours are super recessed
i don’t think they are. i literally have 0 fat and my cheekbones aren’t recessed so

I’ve heard fillers can have the same effect as rim implants

I’ve heard fillers can have the same effect as rim implants
fillers are fucking horrible. only good if u a narcy ego boost for 8 months. especially for undereyes they are ass. fat grafts are much better.

fillers are fucking horrible. only good if u a narcy ego boost for 8 months. especially for undereyes they are ass. fat grafts are much better.
Surgery just seems like your going way to far down the rabbit hole, idk about fillers va fat most surgeons recommend fillers

Surgery just seems like your going way to far down the rabbit hole, idk about fillers va fat most surgeons recommend fillers
better to get it fixed once and for all instead of getting fillers every year. plus they make ur skin sag after a while.

filler are a good way to experiment if say you wanted to change your under eye area but you arent 100% sure. then if you dont like the results all you have to do is wait a while and the results will go away.
if your sure on what you wanna do surgery or a fat graft is usually a better route to go down. preferably a fat graft imo

• +1
ok
no they are quite ugly, but better then the average user

can you stop writing these bullshits? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This is the final consensus. If you have negative orbital vector you need implants. They won’t make you a slayer but will objectively improve your eye area. If you have POV but bad under eyes retraction and fat injection will fix it

This is the final consensus. If you have negative orbital vector you need implants. They won’t make you a slayer but will objectively improve your eye area. If you have POV but bad under eyes retraction and fat injection will fix it
i have POV but slight nct :(

my lower third passed from mildy recessed to average
FTFY. There are people who you've told have recessed jaws even though they have a more prominent jaw than yours POST-op.

Last edited:
FTFY. There are people who you've told have recessed jaws even though they have a more prominent jaw than yours POST-op.
no point in arguing w him

its usually the whole maxilla which is recessed that creates the hollow infraorbital look in which case you would need to get bimax + filler to achieve a real result in that area. fat grafts are a meme and the infraorbital implants have some pretty shocking complications and often strange results i wouldnt even mention them compared to something safe and effective like filler.

its usually the whole maxilla which is recessed that creates the hollow infraorbital look in which case you would need to get bimax + filler to achieve a real result in that area. fat grafts are a meme and the infraorbital implants have some pretty shocking complications and often strange results i wouldnt even mention them compared to something safe and effective like filler.
can i pm u

can i pm u

He is talking bullshit, the only way to give the entire maxilla forward growth or just push them forward is Lefort 3

Images 1

• +1
idk if mine are recessed or if i have 0 fat

Well, i don't know about the entire forward growth because im kinda new here (i started jul but stopped for months and is basically the first forum) but, is a little simple to know, it's just how much your nose project after the eyes, but this (maxilla) don't seems 100% affecting the eye area (seems like have 3 parts, the part of infraorbitals, the bottom of nose and middle), but i will do more research in this stuff so...

IMG 20191025 015949

Images 4

Last edited:
Well, i don't know about the entire forward growth because i kinda new here (i started jul but stopped for months and is basically the first forum) but, is a little simple to know, it's just how much your nose project after the eyes, but this don't seems 100% affecting the eye area

View attachment 146251
View attachment 146253
i have the line like the top right girl

i have the line like the top right girl

I think so it's really fat, what the other user said don't make sense because bimax is just jaw, not maxilla (superior part).

• JFL