Let's slime out this jeet together! @lion092921

Your below average mltn and being white doesnt save you , salludon terras this whole forum
Only 2 people rated me mltn, mostly I rated lmtn-mmtn nigga what means I am aboe avg. U can just check my acc.
And generally ur subhuman even if I was lltn I would still mog u :lul:
 
Yea my mother genes are actually stronger but my fathers height genes are carrying me and a bit of European features too
This sounds like cope u look exactly like a punjabi i don't see half white in u
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Slavurik
You will never get true love and never get a gf in your life and you saying that to a 14yo mother is actually very sad
i already have a gf she is stacylite + and white

your mother is 14 😲
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slavurik and keubool
Only 2 people rated me mltn, mostly I rated lmtn-mmtn nigga what means I am aboe avg. U can just check my acc.
And generally ur subhuman even if I was lltn I would still mog u :lul:
Mltn
 
1791279628575 1791279640026 1791279646866
U literally can't say shit about me
 
I think u mog that slavshit
Ik , these slaves think they mog because they are slavs who is gonna tell them that they are not like vassily
 
  • +1
Reactions: keubool
Do u really believe that abomination has a white gf he literally lives in dharavi slums nigga
Nigga it is .org forum why tf y'all are so serious :lul:

Obv he is khhv since he sits on here and he is jeet, nigga I just ragebaiting him :ogre:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921 and keubool
Nigga it is .org forum why tf y'all are so serious :lul:

Obv he is khhv since he sits on here and he is jeet, nigga I just ragebaiting him :ogre:
He is the extreme version of kkhv , he has prolly never talked to a women except his mother and he prolly beefs with her too
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Slavurik
He is the extreme version of kkhv , he has prolly never talked to a women except his mother and he prolly beefs with her too
Nigga ur the same as him :lul:

Like both of y'all are obese and short jeets

If u fr think that u mog me while I am 6'4 white and athletic, and ur an obese jeet then idk what to say ur delusional asf :soy:
I got rated mtn+ here, ur a jeet subhuman
 
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lion092921
Nigga ur the same as him :lul:

Like both of y'all are obese and short jeets

If u fr think that u mog me while I am 6'4 white and athletic, and ur an obese jeet then idk what to say ur delusional asf :soy:
I got rated mtn+ here, ur a jeet subhuman


View attachment 5729476View attachment 5729477
Brutal , your getting terrad and i am also not obese i play football and i am tall for my age (5’11 at 14) keep being delusional being Slav won’t save you from this ratio:feelshah:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool and Slavurik
Brutal , your getting terrad and i am also not obese i play football and i am tall for my age (5’11 at 14) keep being delusional being Slav won’t save you from this ratio:feelshah:
Ur literally delusional asf but whatever, at ur age I was 6'1.
And ur obese bro. If u really were athletic ur face would not be so full.
 
Ur literally delusional asf but whatever, at ur age I was 6'1.
And ur obese bro.
Idk what your on about bro , this is actually brutal and i am actually top 1% of height at 14
And I am not obese and i am also not saying that i am not lean too
 
Idk what your on about bro , this is actually brutal and i am actually top 1% of height at 14
And I am not obese and i am also not saying that i am not lean too
Ur obese. And u don't mog shit, again, everyone here said ur subhuman :lul:
I am mtn according to rates. Literally objective fact but whatever
 
Do u really believe that abomination has a white gf he literally lives in dharavi slums nigga
woah no hurt i dont want to fight with you you dont have to believe if you dont want but i dont want to fight with you
 
Nigga it is .org forum why tf y'all are so serious :lul:

Obv he is khhv since he sits on here and he is jeet, nigga I just ragebaiting him :ogre:
no no bad feelings you dont have to believe me but i dont want to fight with you
 
He is the extreme version of kkhv , he has prolly never talked to a women except his mother and he prolly beefs with her too
i literally talk to lot of women and yes i do argue with my mother a lot but so what
 
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool
Ur obese. And u don't mog shit, again, everyone here said ur subhuman :lul:
I am mtn according to rates. Literally objective fact but whatever
If your talking objectively i am hmm but here people are subjective so lmtn
 
Nigga what :lul:

have u even see how I look? I am mtn facially and 6'4
mtn facially? you might be 6'4 but you have a face only a mother could love
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keubool and lion092921
mtn facially? you might be 6'4 but you have a face only a mother could love
Nigga u can say whatever u want, I based that I am "mtn" according to rates, not on my own talking or shit. I literally got rated mtn by most users.
The other nigger is called subhuman in all the threads he made. That's why I say that.

And genuinely who tf are u :lul:
I see u for the first time here, like wtf are u talkin' abt
 
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool
And generally all of y'all have a fucked up ptr and more chopped than me by levels, I mean y'all can't even say shit to me I am a god compared to u:ogre:
no no i didnt say anything against you i dont want to fihg t with you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
And generally all of y'all have a fucked up ptr and more chopped than me by levels, I mean y'all can't even say shit to me I am a god compared to u:ogre:
Nice delusion buddy boyo you only mog the bibodude guy no one else
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool and Slavurik
I am not a women but ik how women would treat you but idk how your like in irl so maybe you talk to women
u literally commented a rate where everyone said I am mtn , ur blind i suppose
 

Similar threads

Chudlord333
Replies
0
Views
10
Chudlord333
Chudlord333
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
2
Views
56
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
neverwilllliwreven
Replies
4
Views
24
neverwilllliwreven
neverwilllliwreven
veppandi guhan
Replies
3
Views
27
sanz
sanz
skool
Replies
16
Views
53
skool
skool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top