Let's talk ascension, sourcing and gatekeeping in Hardmaxxing (High IQ only)

F

Flipadelphia

Iron
Congratulations, if you're in the hardmaxxing section of Looksmax you have probably come to grips with the reality of your subhumanity, are a normal looking person who is mentally ill and arbitrarily chooses something to fixate on to cope for their non existent social skills or perhaps you just want to look like an alien PSL god. (Feel free to comment below which one you are).

Regardless of your vice , you most likely noticed no coherent framework to follow in pursuit of hardmaxxing. Whilst there are great resources and guides on many softmaxxes and lifemaxxes, the same cannot be said of hardmaxxing.

Current discussions largely consist of

- Pre puberty kids with not a dollar to their name asking 'what surgery should I get?' or 'is it over' (non serious to even allow or respond to this)

- Low IQ repetitive arguments about the efficacy of certain procedures, ' yes this 1 procedure is good' (shows before and after or someone who got 10 things done) or 'no this procedure is bad' (shows a botched surgery unrepresentative of the average result)

- Repeated questions about the same procedures( easily findable in the search bar).

- Shilling of the same few surgeons and or implant designers(you know who)

-Tiktok brainrot

Yet current discussion are largely absent of

- Clear and distinct Before and Afters (largely understandable why unfortunately)

-High iq discussions of specific procedures beyond the surface level

- Surgeon suggestions, profiles or reviews beyond the 'big three'. (There's money to be made in this for those of you who are entrepreneurial)

- Pathways from diagnosis of an issue to successful surgery (Sourcing, consultation, implant design, surgical practicalities)

- Handling/awareness of post surgery life /revisions (yes for some procedures its literally life changing in both good ways and bad ways)

Whilst there are many good resources and high iq users here unfortunately the path to hardmaxx ascension is gatekept hard by users who actually ascend and is hampered by users who will never even go under the knife.

Happy to collaborate with those who have experiences they want to share that could allow me to improve the discourse around hardmaxxing on this forum or to share resources that could assist with implant design and surgeon sourcing.

As a final comment, the above conditions make it a good general rule is stay clear of this forum unless you are deformed, have lots of money or are willing the risk to be botched.(I'm two for three). 90% of the people here don't need hardmaxxing and it will simply be at best a waste of money and at worst ruin your health. Really go outside and you will see everyone has big failos and yet are still living life so the calculus must be well justified and not just because you are socially retarded and think a disproportionate jaw implant costing 20k will save you from being able to talk to a girl(it won't). Low inhib/clavicular maxxing would save most of you and give you the lives you want.

Much more to come but this is enough for my first post.

We can all make it. (except low iq and high inhib they will rot.)

Flip out.

• +1
Reactions: Delonier, Born2BeLit, geenk worg and 3 others
retarded water thread

real men die on the surgery table

• +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser, incelbhai and Snowskinned
retarded water thread

real men die on the surgery table
'LL at 182 cm' great idea man cripplemaxxing for 100k

"Just one more surgery bro and i'll be getting bitches" you at age 30 probably

198 cm natural btw you can't compete.

It's a shame you seemed kinda high IQ but you are also retarded so idk

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, asia, N1666 and 1 other person
'LL at 182 cm' great idea man cripplemaxxing for 100k

"Just one more surgery bro and i'll be getting bitches" you at age 30 probably

198 cm natural btw you can't compete.

It's a shame you seemed kinda high IQ but you are also retarded so idk
i make 85k living with my parents ( aka no expenses ) so money is not that big of an issue for me

tho LL is not 100k ( thats the US price ), its like 60-70k in the Warsaw Paley institute branch

and yeah the average height for men in Estonia literally is 182cm so i will be getting it

188cm would be a decent height, with it i could fraud 190cm easily

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Snowskinned and NZb6Air
Incredibly poignant thread. If you are not a candidate for surgeries as judged by the practitioner then you are in your head. I was nw3. A hair transplant has given me confidence, but has it made me NT? No. Internal work needs to be done. Undo the conditioning. Attack your life.

• +1
Reactions: Flipadelphia
1 - You don't fix non NT by "just go outside bro", you have to compensate with looks

2 - Yes but I don't think this audience is receptive to actual looksmaxxing (hardmaxxing & makeup), niggas copemaxxing ‼️

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai and ihatewhiterose
Imagine being satisfied with being average 😂

Also, the retards who get unnatural looking surgeries deserve the problems they’ll get. Low iqs should be completely removed from the gene pool

And even outside of foid attention, you don’t understand how much more pleasure I get from looking in the mirror after that

Attachments

• IMG_3323.png
    IMG_3323.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incelbhai and NZb6Air
i make 85k living with my parents ( aka no expenses ) so money is not that big of an issue for me

tho LL is not 100k ( thats the US price ), its like 60-70k in the Warsaw Paley institute branch

and yeah the average height for men in Estonia literally is 182cm so i will be getting it

I will only say this is such a matter of fact fashion to try to wake you up.

You are spending your prime years rotting in your parents basement for a surgery that brings your from slightly above average height to mildly above average height at huge cost and risk.

Unless you had 500k+ just sitting there it is the biggest waste of time and money srs it might take several years for recovery or disability.

Take your savings/remote job and geomax/low inhib max, wear lifts if you feel the need, 180cm+ is not bad enough to justify wasting/fcking your life up.

Good luck.

Imagine being satisfied with being average 😂

Also, the retards who get unnatural looking surgeries deserve the problems they’ll get. Low iqs should be completely removed from the gene pool

And even outside of foid attention, you don’t understand how much more pleasure I get from looking in the mirror after that
Rhino, Genio, hair transplant and dental work are good examples of light/cheap surgery work that is often worth the risk/reward payoff even for average people. Of course it won't solve your life but if it helps your confidence and you view it as self improvement then fair enough.

This post more largely pertains to higher risk surgeries and or people who are using hardmaxxing as a cope for other shortcomings.

To be clear I am pro hardmaxxing but it must be a high iq approach.

1 - You don't fix non NT by "just go outside bro", you have to compensate with looks

2 - Yes but I don't think this audience is receptive to actual looksmaxxing (hardmaxxing & makeup), niggas copemaxxing ‼️
Excluding the deformed let's say 10%, going outside is quite literally a big part of fixing NT. Compensating is low iq when many people here simply are scared to leave their room and this rhetoric enables them. Low inhibs run the world and they fuck the most.(Not saying its a good thing)

I have a much greater respect for those who are average/above average or below average looking hardmaxxing because they simply want to ascend to 'look striking' or to become a psl god, rather than those who cope to themselves that once they get surgery they can finally begin living life. It is simply a pathway for the next 'problem' to appear in a never ending cycle which ends with being a 30 y o basement dweller with no life lived and several botched surgeries.

Looksmaxxing is and should always be about self improvement not compensating for failures in other areas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xx_gloomy_bison_xX and NZb6Air
Excluding the deformed let's say 10%, going outside is quite literally a big part of fixing NT. Compensating is low iq when many people here simply are scared to leave their room and this rhetoric enables them. Low inhibs run the world and they fuck the most.(Not saying its a good thing)

I have a much greater respect for those who are average/above average or below average looking hardmaxxing because they simply want to ascend to 'look striking' or to become a psl god, rather than those who cope to themselves that once they get surgery they can finally begin living life. It is simply a pathway for the next 'problem' to appear in a never ending cycle which ends with being a 30 y o basement dweller with no life lived and several botched surgeries.

Looksmaxxing is and should always be about self improvement not compensating for failures in other areas.
@ElTruecel

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
I will only say this is such a matter of fact fashion to try to wake you up.

You are spending your prime years rotting in your parents basement for a surgery that brings your from slightly above average height to mildly above average height at huge cost and risk.

Unless you had 500k+ just sitting there it is the biggest waste of time and money srs it might take several years for recovery or disability.

Take your savings/remote job and geomax/low inhib max, wear lifts if you feel the need, 180cm+ is not bad enough to justify wasting/fcking your life up.

Good luck.
why do you assume things about others even tho you dont know anything about them

unlike most people here im actually kinda happy with my life

im already doing good with girls in Estonia / Russia, geomaxxing to asia would just result in me getting with uglier girls ( i dont like most asians, only top korean and chinese girl i find gl )

im already wearing lifts to fraud ( which is causing me backpain ), but height is my biggest insecurity since i was 15 so im getting LL

ill just say that i got injured in a accident or some shit during the LL recovery, sympathy fraudmax, and maybe get a russian jb to take care of me :feelskek:

i never did any sport besides going to the gym so i dont care if i lose 10-30% of muh atleticism :soy:

i am medically deformed (class ii skeletal malocclusion)

I really would love to see some before/afters but not many shares it...Also being average/above average is not enough anymore. Competition is incredible unless u wanna settle for an ltb

why do you assume things about others even tho you dont know anything about them

unlike most people here im actually kinda happy with my life

im already doing good with girls in Estonia / Russia, geomaxxing to asia would just result in me getting with uglier girls ( i dont like most asians, only top korean and chinese girl i find gl )

im already wearing lifts to fraud ( which is causing me backpain ), but height is my biggest insecurity since i was 15 so im getting LL

ill just say that i got injured in a accident or some shit during the LL recovery, sympathy fraudmax, and maybe get a russian jb to take care of me :feelskek:

i never did any sport besides going to the gym so i dont care if i lose 10-30% of muh atleticism :soy:
I still don't think its worth it bro

I do wish you the best though i've been to Tallinn a few times and whilst the girls are noticeably taller the guys seemed similar to any other northern european nation. So I can't imagine 182 cm being looked at as a failo if you've otherwise got your shit together.

In my mind for risk reward you've gotta be <172 in the West or <165 cm elsewhere for LL to be worth it. of course if you are loaded the calculus changes but many low iq will never see 100k in their lives.

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
I still don't think its worth it bro

I do wish you the best though i've been to Tallinn a few times and whilst the girls are noticeably taller the guys seemed similar to any other northern european nation. So I can't imagine 182 cm being looked at as a failo if you've otherwise got your shit together.

In my mind for risk reward you've gotta be <172 in the West or <165 cm elsewhere for LL to be worth it. of course if you are loaded the calculus changes but many low iq will never see 100k in their lives.
mirin the high iq brother :feelshmm:

also wish you the best :feelsmage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Flipadelphia
I really would love to see some before/afters but not many shares it...Also being average/above average is not enough anymore. Competition is incredible unless u wanna settle for an ltb
I tend to agree, which is why if you've got your shit together and still feel the desire to ascend I would encourage people to hardmaxx as a form of self improvement.

The competition is tough in the 18-22 y o age range where looks are king but softmaxxing and being low inhib can ascend you because there is an epidemic of low T in this generation.

And yes the gatekeeping for successful ascensions is insane but understandable. I do hear about various discord communities which are more open about it but its still a minefield.

• +1
Reactions: Xx_gloomy_bison_xX
I tend to agree, which is why if you've got your shit together and still feel the desire to ascend I would encourage people to hardmaxx as a form of self improvement.

The competition is tough in the 18-22 y o age range where looks are king but softmaxxing and being low inhib can ascend you because there is an epidemic of low T in this generation.

And yes the gatekeeping for successful ascensions is insane but understandable. I do hear about various discord communities which are more open about it but its still a minefield.
Dude Looks are important even when you are 30 or 40...Women have access to money and jobs as much as men now. Their need to settle for an ugly but crazy rich men is its' lowest as they can settle for a chad with decent money. Also with insta and hardmaxing becoming more available even chads are competing with each other in terms of looks, wealth, IQ, general culture, clothing, education, job etc...It is insanely brutal out there:feelswhy:

Seems silly your basically 6'0