letting girl dominate you is high T behavior

Deleted member 10491

Deleted member 10491

late bloomer that will ascend with puberty
it shows you are not insecure about your masculinity. people that say it is gay or low t are insecure and closeted (n)(n)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 8019 and 27 others
Shit thread kill yourself

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 9344, Kristin and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4387, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Idk, seems like a slippery slope to me. how long till she's asking to peg, making u eat ur own cum, or straight up cucking you...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah, Deleted member 9344, Kristin and 7 others
it shows you are not insecure about your masculinity. people that say it is gay or low t are insecure and closeted (n)(n)
I recently heard someone say when women question whether you're secure in your masculinity or not it's usually because they want you to do something that's to your disadvantage.

So you're using a female tactic, to get people to do something that is kinda gay/feminine. Do you wanna be gigaChad or gigaStacey?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4387, diggbicc and 2 others
jfl that thick booty latina I was talking to tried pinning me against a wall while kissing

I said "what the fuck" and spun her around jfl

you should have seen her face she looked shocked

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
Idk, seems like a slippery slope to me. how long till she's asking to peg, making u eat ur own cum, or straight up cucking you...
is there a problem with that bro?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 11292, Danish_Retard and 3 others
jfl that thick booty latina I was talking to tried pinning me against a wall while kissing

I said "what the fuck" and spun her around jfl

you should have seen her face she looked shocked
Did you tell her you prefer to be the dominant one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and PYT
is there a problem with that bro?
no bro there’s no problem being a cuck! My wife has her sexy time with Tyrone everyday!
9DADCACC B19D 498B B8E3 9C238E5F4C85

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, lurkingTard and Deleted member 4387
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 4387, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and magnificentcel
Would let a girl dominate me, but I don’t know any who are actually into that. I mean how common is it really?

i remember i was laying up with this girl and she had the audacity to put her hand on my neck, so i grabbed her by hers instead, pretty sure thats what she wanted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and WadlowMaxxing
next you greycels are gonna say that letting foids piss on u is high t
low quality bait
saged and reported

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
I like dominant girls because it adds dynamic to your life. Doesn't mean you act like a doormat, but it means that the girl has her own input and ideas aswell to make your life more fun.

Instead of the submissive foid: 'What/where do you want to eat today?'. Dominant girl: 'I saw this cool new restaurant in the the city centre the other day, wanna check it out tonight?'

Submissive foid: *Completely doesnt initiate sex but goes along when you want it.
Dominant girl: 'I am horny and I want you to fuck me right now. Let's do it in the changing room at that clothing store.'

submissive foid: 'what do you want me to wear'
dominant girl: 'I bought this new dress I think I look great in it. Agree?'

jfl at preferring submissive foids in that sense.

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 1476
fax

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
I like dominant girls because it adds dynamic to your life. Doesn't mean you act like a doormat, but it means that the girl has her own input and ideas aswell to make your life more fun.

Instead of the submissive foid: 'What/where do you want to eat today?'. Dominant girl: 'I saw this cool new restaurant in the the city centre the other day, wanna check it out tonight?'

Submissive foid: *Completely doesnt initiate sex but goes along when you want it.
Dominant girl: 'I am horny and I want you to fuck me right now. Let's do it in the changing room at that clothing store.'

submissive foid: 'what do you want me to wear'
dominant girl: 'I bought this new dress I think I look great in it. Agree?'

jfl at preferring submissive foids in that sense.
i dont think thats how it works

Both seem fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

And boomers wonder why our generation is so cucked

• +1
i dont think thats how it works
My ex was like that, really dominant. She was very active in the relationship with proposing activities, holidays, strong opinion about my life, my friends and so on. Giving me ideas on how to dress, etc.

She made the first move on our date and started making out with me. Halfway through our first date literally telling me: 'Oke you're coming home with me today and sleeping over at my place. Better buy a toothbrush at that store cuz I dont have one.' Shame she was very submissive in bed though so didn't experience that kind of dominant yet.

Really fun girl and I think I much prefer that over the dozen submissive girls I've gone on dates with since that were all very passive and waiting for my lead.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and JizzFarmer
Shame she was very submissive in bed though so didn't experience that kind of dominant yet.
i was just a bit confused because the thread is about girls being dominant in bed and you started talking about girls being dominant outside of bed, so i assumed you thought that being dominant in bed equals dominant outside of bed, but clearly you don't think that. i posted my response because of that and because i think the word "dominant" isn't the perfect word to describe that behaviour. i certainly do agree though, those kind of girls are much more fun than girls that are completely docile and passive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
agree

• Ugh..
bump because high iq thread