Letz instead of Aromasin during puberty

Letz instead of Aromasin. All 3 farmacies around the block will give me a 15 year old Letz no prescription. Need to keep my growth plates closed

Here how it looks

Should I use , non have Aromasin
Can i use this only without anything

Low E lowers bone density, the increased DHT will likely give u acne if u aren’t using moderately strong skin care stuff, could lead to baldin

That’s a few things

• Love it
Reactions: iam good boy
Low E lowers bone density, the increased DHT will likely give u acne if u aren’t using moderately strong skin care stuff, could lead to baldin

That’s a few things
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
I Literally Showed You A Screenshot From Wikipedia

Here you go curry read it
“There were 38%, 71%, and 45% decreases in estradiol, estrone, and estrone sulfate concentrations, respectively, after 10 d, approximately 24 h after administration of the last dose of 25 mg exemestane,”

This is the study you referenced, they only ran Aromasin for 10 days, literally just a week and a half? Way too short to see the full effects.

“Evans et al. (24) reported that a single 25-mg oral dose of exemestane maximally suppressed estradiol concentrations by 72% 3 d after administration, and estradiol levels returned to baseline only 8–11 d after drug administration. ”

Obviously it’s person dependent, some people were outliers and had lower, or higher than normal responses to Aromasin. But it can perform just as well as Arimidex in a dose-dependent manner

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
“There were 38%, 71%, and 45% decreases in estradiol, estrone, and estrone sulfate concentrations, respectively, after 10 d, approximately 24 h after administration of the last dose of 25 mg exemestane,”

This is the study you referenced, they only ran Aromasin for 10 days, literally just a week and a half? Way too short to see the full effects.

“Evans et al. (24) reported that a single 25-mg oral dose of exemestane maximally suppressed estradiol concentrations by 72% 3 d after administration, and estradiol levels returned to baseline only 8–11 d after drug administration. ”

Obviously it’s person dependent, some people were outliers and had lower, or higher than normal responses to Aromasin. But it can perform just as well as Arimidex in a dose-dependent manner

Bro could you check this

Aromasin is lighter which I need , If I would take letz I would have to cut the pill into a atom to not giga suppress e
so what? you're not going to die