LF1 variation/implants

F

Fkingigacope

Bronze
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Posts
252
Reputation
91
Hi, is there any high IQ user that could give me some advice about implants/ variation of lefort 1 that I could undergo? I will have trimax due to class 3 and was thinking about making midface fuller - paranasal, cheekbones, infraorbital rim. I would appreciate PM so I can send photos what do I mean
 
You aint getting it anyway lmao
 
both are expensive af
Idk, standard one I can get, on Monday I will ask a guy whether they do sonething like this. I know the guy was doin facial reconstructions from car crashes etc so orbaitals and so on, maybe it would be possible
 

Similar threads

tttsd
Replies
2
Views
49
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
IronStapler
Replies
2
Views
85
zombi3
Z
Buterman
Replies
7
Views
64
Buterman
Buterman
I
Replies
13
Views
113
chris182
chris182
J
Replies
2
Views
75
Donnie Darko333
Donnie Darko333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top