LGBT-Phobic Policies in Blackpill/Incel/NEET Communities

thecel

thecel

morph king
Pisses me off that every existing blackpill/incel/NEET forum that’s good and active is administered by the same dude who seems to always make rules that disallow LGBT content and/or members. Using the lame excuse :soy: “oh bro it’s just to prevent the forums from getting like R9K bro!”:soy:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Aypo129
Cry about it

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
but youre not banned so?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bwrauycnee, thecel and Aypo129
Dnrd
No Sodomy here
This is Kali yugas golden temple

• Woah
Pisses me off that every existing blackpill/incel/NEET forum that’s good and active is administered by the same dude who seems to always make rules that disallow LGBT content and/or members. Using the lame excuse :soy: “oh bro it’s just to prevent the forums from getting like R9K bro!”:soy:
So I have a question for you then
Accepting homosexual and bisexual users is one thing. However, trans users?
This is a male only forum and should stay that way.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and thecel
There are real problems in the world and the treatment, specifically by incels towards degeneracy is not one of them

• WTF
So I have a question for you then
Accepting homosexual and bisexual users is one thing. However, trans users?
This is a male only forum and should stay that way.

But most blackpill/incel forum members have the biological essentialist view of gender and believe trans women are men.

If they want to ban MtFs they need to admit trans women are women.

• +1
Reactions: Flowerpot, Sprinkles and Deleted member 21661
But most blackpill/incel forum members have the biological essentialist view of gender and believe trans women are men.

If they want to ban MtFs they need to admit trans women are women.
But this is hypocritical on both ends, no?

If one assumes that trans men are men, and trans women are women, this opens up a floodgate of ftm users that will join. However, these ftm users did not grow up male, and do not understand the struggle that we face. They already had a different kind of life pre-transition. Secondly, it also opens up a loophole of women claiming ftm to infiltrate the forum and get attention. You're right that the average user will see ftms as women, so they will still see the ftm as a possible sexual mate, and the problems typically associated with letting women join will begin.

So in this case, I would say that denying the biological essentialist view of gender wouldn't work out.

If you take the argument that trans women are men, and therefore allow them to stay, it seems to cause conflict with these users themselves. You, for example, wanting to go to a different forum because you feel your identity isn't respected here. So I'd say it's a weird issue where there isn't a set solution.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and thecel
Saturday Morning Weekend GIF

• Woah
"We shouldn't let queer people in because they're subversive" is a dumb argument because ethnics are just as bad if not worse, in all honesty.
Shitskins can't experience inceldom and romance to an adequate degree, which is why most people hate dot is: it's filled with sex-starved 70 IQ shitskins who do nothing but lust over blue eyed stacies who bullied them or whatever. It's also why JBWposting tends to be very annoying when it actually comes from sincere envy.
You can still be blackpilled and RW if you're gay, whereas you can't even be a sentient being if you're too ethnic.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and thecel
But this is hypocritical on both ends, no?

If one assumes that trans men are men, and trans women are women, this opens up a floodgate of ftm users that will join. However, these ftm users did not grow up male, and do not understand the struggle that we face. They already had a different kind of life pre-transition. Secondly, it also opens up a loophole of women claiming ftm to infiltrate the forum and get attention. You're right that the average user will see ftms as women, so they will still see the ftm as a possible sexual mate, and the problems typically associated with letting women join will begin.

So in this case, I would say that denying the biological essentialist view of gender wouldn't work out.

If you take the argument that trans women are men, and therefore allow them to stay, it seems to cause conflict with these users themselves. You, for example, wanting to go to a different forum because you feel your identity isn't respected here. So I'd say it's a weird issue where there isn't a set solution.

imo the forums should accept everyone who has lived or is living a male life. FtMs and MtFs should be allowed.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
@BrendioEEE the absolute state of trannymax.org

• JFL
"We shouldn't let queer people in because they're subversive" is a dumb argument because ethnics are just as bad if not worse, in all honesty.
Shitskins can't experience inceldom and romance to an adequate degree, which is why most people hate dot is: it's filled with sex-starved 70 IQ shitskins who do nothing but lust over blue eyed stacies who bullied them or whatever. It's also why JBWposting tends to be very annoying when it actually comes from sincere envy.
You can still be blackpilled and RW if you're gay, whereas you can't even be a sentient being if you're too ethnic.
spitting nothing but facts

• JFL
@BrendioEEE the absolute state of trannymax.org

I don’t care about @BrendioEEE ’s opinion. He made incels look bad in front of millions of people.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE
3464918 1686564147723

• JFL