Liberalism & Feminism will prevail over conservatism, religion, incel ideology, ETC (Atomic blackpill)

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
The future is not looking good for men. If feminism hasn’t won already, it will. The slippery slope began when men gave women the right to vote (repeal the 19th). Now, in the present day, 50-100 years later men are going to become 2nd class citizens in the near future. You give them an inch and they take a mile.

Look at Iran, a FUCKING THEOCRACY can’t keep its women in check. If Iran can’t then North America and Europe are doomed to become feminist nations. If you think it’s bad now, it’s only going to get worse.

Liberalism and PROGRESSivism (as time progresses so do politics) are going to prevail over conservatism and religion. We are fighting a losing battle. It’s so fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 31562
feminism good, do you think the average man enjoyed his starfish reproduction only lights off missionary sex in 1900 lol

the brutal truth is that half of the “feminist whores” or whatever incels get a raging hate erection for are university educated and could brutally IQmog/logically eviserate them if they didn’t just cringe and leave

assuming the incel both got into a social situation with the woman - unlikely because of the disparity in social status AND was both uninhibited and non nt enough to bring up the talking points

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
rape women and kill them and leave them in ditches

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Liberalism and feminism have won the culture war! But we have to keep fighting right wing bigots and extremists where ever we see them!

feminism good, do you think the average man enjoyed his starfish reproduction only lights off missionary sex in 1900 lol

the brutal truth is that half of the “feminist whores” or whatever incels get a raging hate erection for are university educated and could brutally IQmog/logically eviserate them if they didn’t just cringe and leave

assuming the incel both got into a social situation with the woman - unlikely because of the disparity in social status AND was both uninhibited and non nt enough to bring up the talking points
feminists and incels both tend to be smart. but lets be real these feminists are university educated in easy gender studies type shit + affirmative action. and their arguments are bad, even if they're smart. its actually part of my problem, i want a smart nerd girl but ofc they tend to be leftist. leftist insanity isn't about lack of intelligence its more a lack of morals, its very hypocritical and naive and often is justifying reverse discrimination

i wouldn't have such a problem with extreme leftism if it wasn't so blatantly hypocritical and unfair.

i wouldn't have such a problem with extreme leftism if it wasn't so blatantly hypocritical and unfair.
caring about that is an incel trait because it means theyre systemically hypocritical and unfair TO YOU

ure not buddha jesus or whatver

caring about that is an incel trait because it means theyre systemically hypocritical and unfair TO YOU

ure not buddha jesus or whatver
wtf lmao not just to me. where the hell did you get that from? not sure if trolling lol. the blatant double standards the woke have for men, cis, whites?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
wtf lmao not just to me. where the hell did you get that from? not sure if trolling lol. the blatant double standards the woke have for men, cis, whites?
yea, but ive never seen feminists and liberal womens attacking normal cis white chad, just low status males

yea, but ive never seen feminists and liberal womens attacking normal cis white chad, just low status males
no they definitely have, during the 2017 shit where everyone was accused of sexism, plenty of good looking guys there.