Libertarians are retards tbh

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
There are many points libertarians make that I actually agree with but whatever merit their ideology has is almost instantly pissed away by their rampant pseudo-intellectualism and general stupidity. Libertarians are literally the only group except maybe for neo-nazis that are never able to climb above the 5% mark in regards to popularity. Granted that popularity doesn't mean you are correct but there is a reason why almost everybody thinks these guys are a joke. Most of their arguments are basically childish strawmen arguments (it's not possible to prevent every single crime so laws are useless etc) that nobody takes seriously and they are also in rampant denial about the unsustainable nature of capitalism.

lel at lolbertarians. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambiguous and TryingToLooksmax
The amazing atheist was one for a bit but he eventually came around to agreeing with everything you've said here

The amazing atheist was one for a bit but he eventually came around to agreeing with everything you've said here

Well to be honest the AA is actually a perfect example of how liberals are fucking retarded also. In fact he is a perfect example of a pseudo-intellectual himself. Rants and talks big and yet most of his points are strawmen and poorly thought through. Like this one video where he ranted about how genetics don't matter and said that he judges a person based on their worth and not their genetics, even though genetics literally are your whole worth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Nazism is right, so it has no popularity.

Unnamed

Nazism to me is where humanity finally leaves the human side, and finally becomes killing machines.

@disillusioned please make a post on Nazism, I want to hear your thoughts on it tbh

Shits on libertarians for making strawmen arguments, make strawmen arguments against libertarians... what a moron

In what fucking world have you seen libertarians say that laws are useless?!

"unsustainable nature of capitalism" what exactly is unsustainable and why?

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
they getting called libtards for a reason

There are many points libertarians make that I actually agree with but whatever merit their ideology has is almost instantly pissed away by their rampant pseudo-intellectualism and general stupidity. Libertarians are literally the only group except maybe for neo-nazis that are never able to climb above the 5% mark in regards to popularity. Granted that popularity doesn't mean you are correct but there is a reason why almost everybody thinks these guys are a joke. Most of their arguments are basically childish strawmen arguments (it's not possible to prevent every single crime so laws are useless etc) that nobody takes seriously and they are also in rampant denial about the unsustainable nature of capitalism.

lel at lolbertarians. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
i read all of this

In what fucking world have you seen libertarians say that laws are useless?!

Almost every single internet libertarian ever thinks pretty much all laws except property right laws are useless. In the real world I dunno, because in the real world I almost never meet anybody stupid enough to be a libertarian.

Librarians are pretty useless tbh. I can find the books myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Almost every single internet libertarian ever thinks pretty much all laws except property right laws are useless. In the real world I dunno, because in the real world I almost never meet anybody stupid enough to be a libertarian.

GVRYA1J.gif

Are you really that stupid or you didn't make the effort to understand what libertarianism is?!

Private property is necessary because things are scarce and the fact that things are scarce means that there will be conflict between people on how to use that thing, therefore it's necessary to have property. Stating that the only law that is necessary is private property means that ALL LAWS ARE DERIVATED FROM THE RIGHT OF PRIVATE PROPERTY.

The single fact that you don't understand this which is one of the central arguments of libertarianism is enough to proof that you're talking about something that you know NOTHING about

Last edited:
GVRYA1J.gif

Are you really that stupid or you didn't make the effort to understand what libertarianism is?!

Private property is necessary because things are scarce and the fact that things are scarce means that there will be conflict between people on how to use that thing, therefore it's necessary to have property. Stating that the only law that is necessary is private property means that ALL LAWS ARE DERIVATED FROM THE RIGHT OF PRIVATE PROPERTY.

The single fact that you don't understand this which is one of the central arguments of libertarianism is enough to proof that you're talking about something that you know NOTHING about

Libertarianism is much more than just property rights. It's basically the idea that the state is useless for anything other than just protecting property rights and that society if left alone basically just balances itself by itself That's horseshit and there is no real world evidence this is true. How does the free market fix low IQ people reproducing at crazy speeds while high IQ people have no children for example? Even if you removed all welfare it would only reduce the problem at best but not fix it since stupid people will breed regardless. In the past traditional values prevented this but those don't exist in a libertarian society since the state can't enforce cultural norms via force.

And the reason I called capitalism unsustainable above is because it is based on the massively flawed notion that economies can grow forever. Need more housing? Just built build more housing! Need more food? Just grow more food! Etc. Things don't work that way. Already we are past the earth's carrying capacity and yet shitholes like Africa just continue breeding at insane speeds. Human society does not balance itself. It needs to be controlled.

It also doesn't shock me that the overwhelming majority of libertarians are spoiled upper middle morons whom have probably never been exposed to the worst excesses of capitalism.

• Love it
Reactions: ambiguous
capitalism am i right?

Libertarianism is much more than just property rights. It's basically the idea that the state is useless for anything other than just protecting property rights and that society if left alone basically just balances itself by itself That's horseshit and there is no real world evidence this is true. How does the free market fix low IQ people reproducing at crazy speeds while high IQ people have no children for example? Even if you removed all welfare it would only reduce the problem at best but not fix it since stupid people will breed regardless. In the past traditional values prevented this but those don't exist in a libertarian society since the state can't enforce cultural norms via force.

And the reason I called capitalism unsustainable above is because it is based on the massively flawed notion that economies can grow forever. Need more housing? Just built build more housing! Need more food? Just grow more food! Etc. Things don't work that way. Already we are passed the earth's carrying capacity and yet shitholes like Africa just continue breeding at insane speeds. Human society does not balance itself. It needs to be controlled.

It also doesn't shock me that the overwhelming majority of libertarians are spoiled upper middle morons whom have probably never been exposed to the worst excesses of capitalism.

Didn't read a single word, if you want me to read it first go understand the central argument of libertarianism/anarchocapitalism

Didn't read a single word, if you want me to read it first go understand the central argument of libertarianism/anarchocapitalism

The "you don't know what ideology X is" is typically spouted by people who themselves don't have an argument. I am perfectly aware of what libertarianism is. Libertarianism is the promotion of the non-aggression principle (the idea that human beings should be left alone by themselves insofar as they don't inflict direct violence to others or steal their shit) and property rights. That is literally all libertarianism is. Libertarianism is merely the idea that the state plays no role in society other than protecting property rights and maybe maintaining some roads and an army. The arguments in favor of this ideology and comically weak and there is a reason almost nobody listens to this garbage.

The "you don't know what ideology X is" is typically spouted by people who themselves don't have an argument. I am perfectly aware of what libertarianism is. Libertarianism is the promotion of the non-aggression principle (the idea that human beings should be left alone by themselves insofar as they don't inflict direct violence to others or steal their shit) and property rights. That is literally all libertarianism is. Libertarianism is merely the idea that the state plays no role in society other than protecting property rights and maybe maintaining some roads and an army. The arguments in favor of this ideology and comically weak and there is a reason almost nobody listens to this garbage.

It's not a matter of "I don't have an argument so go read!" It's a matter that YOU indeed have NO CLUE about what you're talking about.

"Almost every single internet libertarian ever thinks pretty much all laws except property right laws are useless." Literally, every law is derivated from private property RIGHTS, and you can't even understand this simple concept how am I supposed to have a discussion with you?! I'm not asking you to read a bunch of books, I'm simply asking you to read and understand just ONE central argument if you want to have a discussion

Part 2 - Chapter 13

Unless you gonna say reading a few pages is a typical spouted by people who themselves don't have an argument