libido in rs vs libido single, what does it mean?

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
This has been bugging me sort of
the difference in sex drive when I'm single or in a rs is HUGE

When I'm single, I don't get horny as much. I don't think abt fucking girls too, I just go on with life
But when I'm with a girl, rs or not. I am horny 24/7. like whenever a girl is sitting next to me in bed I'm hard and I have blue balls if I don't cum on her tits in 5 mins.
I can go multiple rounds with a girl and really like it but when I'm single and bitchless it's like I don't even wanna fuck someone.
Earlier this chick texted me saying she wants to sit on my dick and it genuinely didn't even got me horny. But I guarantee, if that girl was to lay beside me in bed I would be horny x10

the difference is insane
I see a lot of ppl talking about muh I have high test I am horny 24/7 muh muh
I really don't believe that shit tbh
My test was measured high asf and I'm barely horny when I'm not seeing anyone

What is the cause of this?
Am I delusional and all of you really are horny cucks 24/7 even though a girl has never touched you in your life?
Or do I have trauma because of that one snorlax type bitch

Frank Kaminsky Reaction GIF

no shit your brain will be more turned and libido on when your actively having sex and in the presence with a girl

no shit your brain will be more turned and libido on when your actively having sex and in the presence with a girl
Yeah I know but I'm saying, when I'm single and not seeing anyone I don't have the urge to go have sex or find someone.
I feel like most ppl do have that urge and I don't understand why I don't

Yeah I know but I'm saying, when I'm single and not seeing anyone I don't have the urge to go have sex or find someone.
I feel like most ppl do have that urge and I don't understand why I don't
I don’t think so.
Most guys see hot girls in public and identify them as hot but nobody gets boners in public jfl.

Ur normal dude

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk