Lies about Muhammad SAW destroyed - convert to islam today ngl tbh

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
They say prophet Muhammad SAW was a pedo for marrying aisha ra at age 6 then waiting till she became biologically an adult which was when she RA was 9

here is a long video explaining it completely, again if you have issues with islam and you don't watch this video you are a donkey tbh you can fap all day but can't spend an hour to learn about the truth

but for reference ok let's see other countries Age of consent:

The lowest Age of Consent in the world is 11, in Nigeria. The age of consent is 12 in the Philippines and Angola, and 13 in Burkina Faso, Comoros, Niger, and Japan.

JFL YOU CAN SMASH 11 YEAR OLDS IN NIGERIA "MUH YOU'RE A PEADO" STFU U LOW T SUBHUMAN ATHIEST COCK SUCKER FAGGOTS

AND HERE IS THE HIGHEST AGE OF CONSENTS

The highest Age of Consent in the world is 21 in Bahrain. The second-highest age of consent is 20 in South Korea,

SO IF YOU SMASH A 20 YEAR OLD IN BAHRAIN YOU ARE A PEADO SINCE THEY CAN'T CONSENT

SO EVERYONE HERE WHO SMASHED A 20 YEAR OLD IS A PAEDOPHILE ACCORDING TO BAHRAIN REE REEE

FBI ARREST THESE PEADO'S ON LOOKSMAX.ME REEE REE

LOOK AT THE DOUBLE STANDARDS, IN ONE COUNTRY YOU ARE A PEADOPHILE IN THE OTHER IT'S FINE

EVEN IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES SEE THE DOUBLE STANDARDS ON AGE OF CONSENT

The lowest age of consent in Europe is 14, and the highest age of consent in Europe is 18.

so you see how the age of consents are stupid? you can smash a 14 year old in the above
European countries but in some countries you are a paedophile

AGAIN KEEP CRYING FOR PROPHET MUHAMMAD peace be upon him

YOU CAN HATE ISLAM ALL YOU WANT - ISLAM DOESN'T NEED YOU ME OR ANYONE,

BUT WITHOUT ISLAM WE WILL BE LOSERS!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pentamogged9000, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 5143 and 15 others
Not one word bucko

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, JackSparrow, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Dnr tbh

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, JackSparrow and Good_Little_Goy
how the fuck is it 14 in italy and germany
what the fuck is this

I'll reply to your thread after I eat bro, hold up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164 and Chadelite
ISLAM MOGS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Incoming, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
WHY WOULD THOSE PAGANS ONLY BITCH ABOUT THE AGE OF AISHA R.A BUT IGNORING THEIR KINGS IN THE HEART OF EUROPE.

14th century
Marie of Évreux (aged 7/8) was married to John III, Duke of Brabant (aged 10/11), in 1311.

Marie of Berry (aged about 11) was married to Louis III de Châtillon (aged 42 ) in 1386. After Louis's death, she was married to Philip of Artois, Count of Eu (aged 34/35), in 1393 at the age of about 18.
15th century
Isabella de Valois was 8-years-old when she was married to Richard II of England.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Incoming, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
WHY WOULD THOSE PAGANS ONLY BITCH ABOUT THE AGE OF AISHA R.A BUT IGNORING THEIR KINGS IN THE HEART OF EUROPE.

14th century
Marie of Évreux (aged 7/8) was married to John III, Duke of Brabant (aged 10/11), in 1311.

Marie of Berry (aged about 11) was married to Louis III de Châtillon (aged 42 ) in 1386. After Louis's death, she was married to Philip of Artois, Count of Eu (aged 34/35), in 1393 at the age of about 18.
15th century
Isabella de Valois was 8-years-old when she was married to Richard II of England.
again 9 is the early but still normal age a girl hits puberty so that's why islam allows it

it's very rare for a girl to hit puberty before 9

for boys puberty is around 12/13

but again there is no "age of consent" it differs person to person, once you hit puberty it's time to shine

• +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer
again 9 is the early but still normal age a girl hits puberty so that's why islam allows it

it's very rare for a girl to hit puberty before 9

for boys puberty is around 12/13

but again there is no "age of consent" it differs person to person, once you hit puberty it's time to shine
Yeah ik but still if you are gonna cry about Aisha being too young well guess what even their Kings married "underaged" children and it wasnt considered Pedophile since it was accepted in society and people werent that perverted.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
They say prophet Muhammad SAW was a pedo for marrying aisha ra at age 6 then waiting till she became biologically an adult which was when she RA was 9

here is a long video explaining it completely, again if you have issues with islam and you don't watch this video you are a donkey tbh you can fap all day but can't spend an hour to learn about the truth

The lowest Age of Consent in the world is 11, in Nigeria. The age of consent is 12 in the Philippines and Angola, and 13 in Burkina Faso, Comoros, Niger, and Japan.

JFL YOU CAN SMASH 11 YEAR OLDS IN NIGERIA "MUH YOU'RE A PEADO" STFU U LOW T SUBHUMAN ATHIEST COCK SUCKER FAGGOTS

The highest Age of Consent in the world is 21 in Bahrain. The second-highest age of consent is 20 in South Korea,

SO IF YOU SMASH A 20 YEAR OLD IN BAHRAIN YOU ARE A PEADO SINCE THEY CAN'T CONSENT

SO EVERYONE HERE WHO SMASHED A 20 YEAR OLD IS A PAEDOPHILE ACCORDING TO BAHRAIN REE REEE

LOOK AT THE DOUBLE STANDARDS, IN ONE COUNTRY YOU ARE A PEADOPHILE IN THE OTHER IT'S FINE

The lowest age of consent in Europe is 14, and the highest age of consent in Europe is 18.

View attachment 478286

so you see how the age of consents are stupid? you can smash a 14 year old in the above

View attachment 478289

Are you for real?

Are you for real?
yes im 100% for real? muslims are based

by 2050 we will be the no1 religion in the world keep crying for us

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Fuck off you muslim fucking terrorist fucking nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Htobrother
Yeah ik but still if you are gonna cry about Aisha being too young well guess what even their Kings married "underaged" children and it wasnt considered Pedophile since it was accepted in society and people werent that perverted.
its only not accepted in the western world

in the east if she hits pubety or is around that age - you can smash

islam is forever not just for 7th century

even today this rule is applicable

of course we follow the law of the land first as long as it doesn't prevent us from the fard acts like salah hijab, niqab even

6 year olds marrying 6 year olds was normal. Not hairy 50 year olds fucking 6 year olds. You probably believe that Islam is a religion of peace too jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
yes im 100% for real? muslims are based

by 2050 we will be the no1 religion in the world keep crying for us

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
6 year olds marrying 6 year olds was normal. Not hairy 50 year olds fucking 6 year olds. You probably believe that Islam is a religion of peace too jfl
again you DN read a single letter TYPICAL BRAINDEAD BLIND NON MUSLIM

IN THE 1970S DELAWARE USA THE AGE OF CONSENT WAS 7!

A 50 YEAR OLD CAN SMASH A 7 YEAR OLD IN AMERICA LESS THAN 50 YEARS AGO

NO ONE COMPLAINED UNTIL THE LATE 20TH CENTURY

KEEP CRYING FOR ISLAM

Islam will always mog . Mashallah brother . Keep making threads

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Chadelite
again you DN read a single letter TYPICAL BRAINDEAD BLIND NON MUSLIM

IN THE 1970S DELAWARE USA THE AGE OF CONSENT WAS 7!

A 50 YEAR OLD CAN SMASH A 7 YEAR OLD IN AMERICA LESS THAN 50 YEARS AGO

NO ONE COMPLAINED UNTIL THE LATE 20TH CENTURY

KEEP CRYING FOR ISLAM
Tfw you follow a religion so mindlessly that you justify a 50 year old fucking a 6 year old child

Islam will always mog . Mashallah brother . Keep making threads
brutal they keep talking shit about islam i have to retalitate

these low t athiest cucks "muh looksmaxing" jfl muslims have 18 year old traditional staceylites in burkas lined up to get married

and you cucks bang whore wiho aren't even virgin reeee

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon

these low t athiest cucks "muh looksmaxing" jfl muslims have 18 year old traditional staceylites in burkas lined up to get married

Indeed brother

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
The definition of a pedophilic act is sex with a pre-pubescent girl.
9 year olds are almost always pre-pubescent in 2020.
The chances of Mohammad's act of sex with the 9 year old being a pedophilic act is much much higher than it simply being a case of hebophilia.
Especially given that human beings are starting to actually hit puberty much earlier relative to previous times due to different diet, and hormones in western diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Tfw you follow a religion so mindlessly that you justify a 50 year old fucking a 6 year old child
aisha ra wasn't 6 when marriage was consumated

she ra was 9

big difference

6 = child

9 = puberty = adult

Keep MOGGING this atheist losers to oblivion bro

Islam mogs all

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Chadelite
aisha ra wasn't 6 when marriage was consumated

she ra was 9

big difference

6 = child

9 = puberty = adult
Tfw you follow a religion so mindlessly that you justify a 50 year old fucking a 9 year old child

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 3702

Burkas are disgusting and not a part of our religion.

The definition of a pedophilic act is sex with a pre-pubescent girl.
9 year olds are almost always pre-pubescent in 2020.
The chances of Mohammad's act of sex with the 9 year old being a pedophilic act is much much higher than it simply being a case of hebophilia.
Especially given that human beings are starting to actually hit puberty much earlier relative to previous times due to different diet, and hormones in western diet.
no they aren't

again

according to the NHS website

puberty = 8 -14

aisha RA hit puberty at 9 that's why prophet Muhamamd SAW waited 3 years to consumate

doesn't mean 9 = adult

it means 9 might be an adult since they might have hit puberty and aisha ra was an adult

simple

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Tfw you follow a religion so mindlessly that you justify a 50 year old fucking a 9 year old child
tfw america said it's fine until less than 50 years ago

tfw america said it's fine until less than 50 years ago
I don't give a fuck if David Gandy himself said it's fine. Fucking a 9 year old is pedophilic

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 4438
BRO I AM MUSLIM MYSELF

BUT PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE AN OVER 50 YEAR OLD MAN MARRYING AND FUCKING AN 6 YEAR or 9 YEAR OLD GIRL IS COMPLLEEETTTEEE SICK AND DISGUSTING

NO MATTER THE CENTURY THEY LIVED IN

AND JFL AT COMPARING 14 YEAR OLD TO 9 or 6 YEAR OLD WTF; THATS A HUGE DIFFERENCE

AND JFL AT THAT NIGERIA COMPARISON; NIGERIA IS AN COMPLETE SHITHOLE; ARE YOU COMPARING NIGERIA WITH EUROPE???

AND WHY THE HELL IS NOBODY DISAGREEING WITH THIS FAGGOT

BECAUSE SHIT LIKE THIS I AM NOT PRACTISING TO BE HONEST

REMINDER THAT THAT GUY CALLED HIMSELF PROPHET OF GOD

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 3583
Didn't read, but biologically, if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough for dick.

FBI I was joking.

It’s cultural in some middle-eastern extremist shithole and far from being religious
Cope burkas are based
BRO I AM MUSLIM MYSELF

BUT PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE AN OVER 50 YEAR OLD MAN MARRYING AND FUCKING AN 6 YEAR or 9 YEAR OLD GIRL IS COMPLLEEETTTEEE SICK AND DISGUSTING

NO MATTER THE CENTURY THEY LIVED IN

AND JFL AT COMPARING 14 YEAR OLD TO 9 or 6 YEAR OLD WTF; THATS A HUGE DIFFERENCE

AND JFL AT THAT NIGERIA COMPARISON; NIGERIA IS AN COMPLETE SHITHOLE; ARE YOU COMPARING NIGERIA WITH EUROPE???

AND WHY THE HELL IS NOBODY DISAGREEING WITH THIS FAGGOT

BECAUSE SHIT LIKE THIS I AM NOT PRACTISING TO BE HONEST
Based af

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 3702
The NHS link you provided looks at ages of puberty in the 21st century, where the average age for girls to hit puberty these days is at the age of 11. Puberty was hit MUCH MUCH later in previous times.

"They found that in 1860, the average age of the onset of puberty in girls was 16.6 years. In 1920, it was 14.6; in 1950, 13.1; 1980, 12.5; and in 2010, it had dropped to 10.5. Similar sets of figures have been reported for boys, albeit with a delay of around a year." - https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...12/oct/21/puberty-adolescence-childhood-onset

The average age for a girl to have hit puberty in 1860 was 16.6 years old. Contrast that to today's average pubertal age for females at 11 years old.
This big drop is likely due to major health improvements and better diet in recent times.

We can assume that the average age for a girl to hit puberty in 600AD in Arabia is close to the 16.6 year old number, if we assume that health and diet in 1860 is similar to 600AD Arabia.

So therefore, when Mohammad had sex with Aisha at 9, she was 7.6 years younger than the average age for a girl to hit puberty, so there's a HUGE chance that she was pre-pubescent.

And I'm actually being really generous by assuming health and diet in 1860 was the same as that of the health and diet in 600AD Arabia.

Most likely health and diet in 600AD Arabia was much worse than it was in 1860s, so it very well could be that the average age of puberty back in 600AD Arabia could've been a bit higher.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3583
I don't give a fuck if David Gandy himself said it's fine. Fucking a 9 year old is pedophilic
according to the dictionary a paedo = " a person who is sexually attracted to children."

what is a "child"?a child = "a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority"

since puberty = 8-14 and puberty is when someone reaches the age of sexual maturity your comment is literally retarded and based on emotion

according to the dictionary a paedo = " a person who is sexually attracted to children."

what is a "child"?a child = "a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority"

View attachment 478380

since puberty = 8-14 and puberty is when someone reaches the age of sexual maturity your comment is literally retarded and based on emotion
Ye whatever bro. Isn't it time for you to face the East on your knees?

REMINDER THAT 1,5 BILLION MUSLIMS HAVE TO DEFEND THAT PEDOPHILE EVERY DAY AND ARE PUSHED INTO A CORNER BECAUSE OF HIS ACT

I MEAN PLEASE; HOW ARE YOU GONNA DEFEND THIS SICK SHIT?

"tImEs tHeN wErE dIfFeReNt" cope mope shmope hope

THANK YOU PROPHET

COULDNT YOU MARRY AN 15 YEAR OLD AT LEAST; WOULD BE EASIER TO DEFEND

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 3583

View attachment 478380

You should add that due to the biological stress and hot climate girls matured faster

REMINDER THAT 1,5 BILLION MUSLIMS HAVE TO DEFEND THAT PEDOPHILE EVERY DAY AND ARE PUSHED INTO A CORNER BECAUSE OF HIS ACT

THANK YOU PROPHET

Damn bro you went from 5’11 to 6’0 in a month at 28. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438

THANK YOU PROPHET

I thought you were a Muslim? Aren't you a turk?

The NHS link you provided looks at ages of puberty in the 21st century, where the average age for girls to hit puberty these days is at the age of 11. Puberty was hit MUCH MUCH later in previous times.

"They found that in 1860, the average age of the onset of puberty in girls was 16.6 years. In 1920, it was 14.6; in 1950, 13.1; 1980, 12.5; and in 2010, it had dropped to 10.5. Similar sets of figures have been reported for boys, albeit with a delay of around a year." - https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...12/oct/21/puberty-adolescence-childhood-onset

The average age for a girl to have hit puberty in 1860 was 16.6 years old. Contrast that to today's average pubertal age for females at 11 years old.
This big drop is likely due to major health improvements and better diet in recent times.

We can assume that the average age for a girl to hit puberty in 600AD in Arabia is close to the 16.6 year old number, if we assume that health and diet in 1860 is similar to 600AD Arabia.

So therefore, when Mohammad had sex with Aisha at 9, she was 7.6 years younger than the average age for a girl to hit puberty, so there's a HUGE chance that she was pre-pubescent.

And I'm actually being really generous by assuming health and diet in 1860 was the same as that of the health and diet in 600AD Arabia.

Most likely health and diet in 600AD Arabia was much worse than it was in 1860s, so it very well could be that the average age of puberty back in 600AD Arabia could've been a bit higher.
if it was then why was the age of consent in delawre USA 7 until the 1970s?

also that's not true puberty = 8-14 this is forever not some 21st century shit

"In the United States, as late as the 1880s most states set the minimum age at ten to twelve (in Delaware, it was seven in 1895)."

delware changed the age of consent in the 1970s

again that data you have is from some jewish site propagada again islam is forever!

look at this BRUTAL mog from my posts athiesm = cancer reee

PUBERTY WAS 10-12 IN MEDIEVAL ENGLAND ALLAHUAKBAR chads only

if it was then why was the age of consent in delawre USA 7 until the 1970s?

also that's not true puberty = 8-14 this is forever not some 21st century shit

"In the United States, as late as the 1880s most states set the minimum age at ten to twelve (in Delaware, it was seven in 1895)."

delware changed the age of consent in the 1970s

again that data you have is from some jewish site propagada again islam is forever!

look at this BRUTAL mog from my posts athiesm = cancer reee

PUBERTY WAS 10-12 IN MEDIEVAL ENGLAND ALLAHUAKBAR chads only

View attachment 478384
Niggga she was 9 I don’t give a fuck if she went through puberty or not If ur defending this nigga u should have had a cock shoved up ur ass at the age of nine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 4438

View attachment 478286

View attachment 478289

Dumb nigger u need consent from parents to fuck in those countries JFL