Lies, lies and lies

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
This forum is all lies, they delude children into thinking "looksmaxxing" is a thing.
That they should get "trimax" and other retarded 20k+ procedures just to move their bone.
Don't follow anything people here say to you, they will never be useful and don't understand anything.
People will either bully you or lie to you. No one is honest and no one cares either, people will only reply to you for funny reacts ahah! No one is truly useful, everyone is just a narcissistic retards whose goal is to bully or suck the dick of others.
Do you really want to trust the retards here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, mike21, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
Tell me one honest and useful person here, I'd wait.

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
This forum is all lies, they delude children into thinking "looksmaxxing" is a thing.
That they should get "trimax" and other retarded 20k+ procedures just to move their bone.
Don't follow anything people here say to you, they will never be useful and don't understand anything.
People will either bully you or lie to you. No one is honest and no one cares either, people will only reply to you for funny reacts ahah! No one is truly useful, everyone is just a narcissistic retards whose goal is to bully or suck the dick of others.
DNR NIGGA KYS AND SUCK MY BBC
NOT A SINGLE MOLECULE

Imagine taking this forum seriously, retard.
This forum is very serious for some, people encourage suicide and life changing procedures, nothing is taken to a second degree.

This forum is very serious for some, people encourage suicide and life changing procedures, nothing is taken to a second degree.
Exactly, they are retards.

• +1
DNRD NIGRETTE KYS AND SUCK MY BBC
TALES FROM SWEATSHOPS IN NIGLAND KYS
NOT
A
SINGLE
MOLECULE NIGGAAA

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
4043533 D2C2424F 3003 4573 9DB4 633A24AC51CE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and itzyaboyJJ
Don't worry everyone goes through the phase of thinking they'll get 75 surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, itzyaboyJJ and murdah
I agree these greys in the replies are annoying mee

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Dnrd KEEP BONESMASHING KIDS!!!!!

@Clavicular squirtle should unironically ban this kid at his point, for the sake of every other user and himself

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
ascend or die trying

@Clavicular squirtle should unironically ban this kid at his point, for the sake of every other user and himself
Yeah ban the only user posting threads actually relating to Looksmaxxing holy shit low iq

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, itzyaboyJJ and TechnoBoss
Yeah ban the only user posting threads actually relating to Looksmaxxing holy shit low iq
Im a good user and dont deserve to be banend

• JFL

ur retarded bro, i was saying to ban op not clavicular, miring ur reading comprehension

nice iq bro keep going on schizo ramblings about ur path to dark triad nt freedom!

• +1
This is the point of this thread, I'm agreeing with you

I agree these greys in the replies are annoying me

[IMG alt="wsada"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/46/46399.jpg?1697909752[/IMG]

wsada

sailing master of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Joined Sep 29, 2023
Last seen Yesterday at 11:20 PM

No
👍🏿 true
You can still ascend.

Tell me one honest and useful person here, I'd wait.
I'm sure there's many others, but I think I have a good mental balance to benefit the most from this place. Enough NTness and irl experience to be able to recognize mentally ill shut-in incel ramblings that don't apply to the real world, autistic and "failed normie" enough to not fall for normie blue pill cope and be able to recognize aspects of black/red pill or incel ideology in society and talk about them, as well as looksmax and understand the female gaze.

[IMG alt="wsada"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/46/46399.jpg?1697909752[/IMG]

wsada

sailing master of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Joined Sep 29, 2023
Last seen Yesterday at 11:20 PM
[IMG alt="itzyaboyJJ"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/67/67738.jpg?1712211009[/IMG]

itzyaboyJJ

Bronze
Joined Mar 28, 2024
Last seen A moment ago
Posts349Reputation264Points3

FollowIgnore
Start chat
Start conversation

ur retarded bro, i was saying to ban op not clavicular, miring ur reading comprehension

nice iq bro keep going on schizo ramblings about ur path to dark triad nt freedom!
Yeah nice back peddling
So fucking stupid

Yeah nice back peddling
So fucking stupid

ur an idiot lmao i speak to clavicular semi frequently jfl if you think id want him banned

@Clavicular can you back me up rq so this retard can shut up

• +1
ur an idiot lmao i speak to clavicular semi frequently jfl if you think id want him banned

@Clavicular can you back me up rq so this retard can shut up
A retard having another retard "back him up" doesn't mean anything :ROFLMAO: