Life Advice 101: Grow Up = Give Up; Hard Work = Dumb Struggle. How 2 Man Up!

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I know a lot y'all are teens or early 20s on here, so I'm 'bout to dish out some life advice for you niggas (cue Ving Rhames voice for grander effect):

1. Hard Work = Voluntary Struggle. When you CHOOSE to work hard you CHOOSE to make yourself struggle. Why would any smart person CHOOSE to struggle? That's what "hard work" is ... Making the choice to do something against you. If you choose hard work when you don't have to -- & the payoff isn't all but outstanding -- then you CHOSE to make yourself go through suffering for nothing. There is no "get tough" in life ... Life always fucks you -- be protective of yourself instead. Value Yourself & Be Kind To Yourself. Most Men don't know where the line is drawn between VALUABLE hard work and just busting your ass off and suffering when you don't need to ... That's what separates a man from a boy, or moron from smart nigga.

2. Grow Up is a clever disguise. Who wants to really grow up? No one does ... Keep Coping. If you are trying to "grow up" it means your past mistakes have fucked you so badly that you disguise your failures under these two words. Don't "grow up" as in give up, grow up LITERALLY. You can't "grow" as in stop doing what's right, you "grow" when you become better, not when you stop doing what you failed at and changed course under a subtle definition you choose that incriminates you or your past image as a shadowed snowball of failure.

3. If what you're doing doesn't have purpose, don't do it. This applies to everything ... Don't "slay" because you think you have to, try and do it only if you TRULY want to. Remember there's a big difference between what you THINK you should want vs. what you ACTUALLY want. This is the biggest step for most people in Life ... Deciding the difference between what you TRULY wanted all along vs. what you MAKE YOURSELF want out of envy or mental illness or other problems in life. Most people don't know all they truly wish for.

4. Don't make other peoples' problems your own. One of the biggest challenges for people ... Men included. The boy takes on every problem and struggles ... The man only gives any real care or effort when it's worth it to a good degree. You can't be always open and getting yourself involved in bullshit ... That's a Sign that you don't value yourself enough ... You feel it's your job to suffer with everyone when it isn't. Not At All.

5. Don't do bad things to get ahead Unless you feel these bad things are TRULY worth it. That is, think CAREFULLY about what you do & decide if these bad things are worth the sacrifice for you & others first. Sometimes it looks fair to tread on others; sometimes you realize the things you did weren't all best for your OR for others. Carefully realize the steps you take -- you won't be walking backwards without cemented shoes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, Seneca, Spiritualcell and 8 others
holy shit a good post in this site

I know a lot y'all are teens or early 20s on here, so I'm 'bout to dish out some life advice for you niggas (cue Ving Rhames voice for grander effect):

1. Hard Work = Voluntary Struggle. When you CHOOSE to work hard you CHOOSE to make yourself struggle. Why would any smart person CHOOSE to struggle? That's what "hard work" is ... Making the choice to do something against you. If you choose hard work when you don't have to -- & the payoff isn't all but outstanding -- then you CHOSE to make yourself go through suffering for nothing. There is no "get tough" in life ... Life always fucks you -- be protective of yourself instead. Value Yourself & Be Kind To Yourself. Most Men don't know where the line is drawn between VALUABLE hard work and just busting your ass off and suffering when you don't need to ... That's what separates a man from a boy, or moron from smart nigga.

2. Grow Up is a clever disguise. Who wants to really grow up? No one does ... Keep Coping. If you are trying to "grow up" it means your past mistakes have fucked you so badly that you disguise your failures under these two words. Don't "grow up" as in give up, grow up LITERALLY. You can't "grow" as in stop doing what's right, you "grow" when you become better, not when you stop doing what you failed at and changed course under a subtle definition you choose that incriminates you or your past image as a shadowed snowball of failure.

3. If what you're doing doesn't have purpose, don't do it. This applies to everything ... Don't "slay" because you think you have to, try and do it only if you TRULY want to. Remember there's a big difference between what you THINK you should want vs. what you ACTUALLY want. This is the biggest step for most people in Life ... Deciding the difference between what you TRULY wanted all along vs. what you MAKE YOURSELF want out of envy or mental illness or other problems in life. Most people don't know all they truly wish for.

4. Don't make other peoples' problems your own. One of the biggest challenges for people ... Men included. The boy takes on every problem and struggles ... The man only gives any real care or effort when it's worth it to a good degree. You can't be always open and getting yourself involved in bullshit ... That's a Sign that you don't value yourself enough ... You feel it's your job to suffer with everyone when it isn't. Not At All.

5. Don't do bad things to get ahead Unless you feel these bad things are TRULY worth it. That is, think CAREFULLY about what you do & decide if these bad things are worth the sacrifice for you & others first. Sometimes it looks fair to tread on others; sometimes you realize the things you did weren't all best for your OR for others. Carefully realize the steps you take -- you won't be walking backwards without cemented shoes.
Maybe, one of these days, when the pain is too much.
When the suffering is to much to bear, when the darkness is too dark.
Maybe then I'd be able to relate more and say, indeed, "Based&Blackpilled2TheCore".

thought ur retarded but this is a high iq post

thank you I really needed this right now

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
High IQ post OP, thank you for reminding me my purpose and ethics

I still think youre low iq but good enough post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704