life as an ltn to mtn 16 y/o

W

wurfz

Iron
mtn is the sweet spot of life, when you’re an ltn life isn’t horrible as long as you have friends but girls leave you pretty easily if you can even get one, but when you’re an mtn you have the chance of being perceived as more attractive than you really are. like i have a htb girlfriend that came up to me out of a group of 6 foot+ ltn’s and mtn’s with kinda skinny physiques but she chose me cause of my build and she just thought i was more attractive, and thought i was out of her league, whoever says it’s over isn’t trying hard enough lmao, to get from ltn to mtn i’ve eyelid pulled, i have an overbite so to fix this temporarily i’ve been jutting my jaw forward as often as possible whenever im around people (i have braces im getting it fixed), gone to the gym consistently, eaten a lot to bulk and then just slowly lost weight and gained muscle, facial hair maxed to make my jaw look better than it is, it’s only over if you give up. i know im not more than an mtn but im fine with that i have a good life

Attachments

• IMG_8266.jpeg
    IMG_8266.jpeg
    482.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8187.jpeg
    IMG_8187.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
another pubertycel new fag posting nonsense. KYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, LegitUser, boss8055 and 5 others
You look 26, how the fuck are you 16?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, LegitUser, Aero and 7 others
Tho you look good, I just don't know why you thought you looked bad in the first pic. For me you look the same.

you're an ltn nigga borderline subhuman ngl

strongly resemble st blackops2cel in the first pic
This Is The REAL St BlackOps2Cel. Seems ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, 5.5psl, denthegodking and 4 others
Honestly I don't see any change besides lighting and a little fat loss

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
another pubertycel new fag posting nonsense. KYS
eh not really i’ve genuinely done things to looksmax it’s not just puberty, a lot of it is weight loss

that was me at the start of the year there’s def more of a difference than just squinting lol
jutting and different hair as well i guess

still ltn

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
explain to me how his is mtn and mine is ltn, is it the long ramus and good chin?
he doesnt have a long ramus or a good chin, just a semi decent gonial angle

your mandible looks like its about to detach and fall off at any second :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject
People are being gay this is a good post it depicts a small but meaningful improvement, describes the IRL effects, and provides pictures.

• JFL
he doesnt have a long ramus or a good chin, just a semi decent gonial angle

your mandible looks like its about to detach and fall off at any second :feelskek:
oh i just don’t see what you see lmao, i have a shit gonial angle but if that’s all you can say bad about my jawline how is it ltn lmaoo

People are being gay this is a good post it depicts a small but meaningful improvement, describes the IRL effects, and provides pictures.
small changes mean more than a lot of people would think

oh i just don’t see what you see lmao, i have a shit gonial angle but if that’s all you can say bad about my jawline how is it ltn lmaoo
its more sloped than a playground slide, fucks up your whole face and profile

its more sloped than a playground slide, fucks up your whole face and profile
yea i agree with that i just think that doesn’t take every other good part down with it to ltn lmao

yea i agree with that i just think that doesn’t take every other good part down with it to ltn lmao
you have 0 chin projection either and im guessing you're a narrowskullcel but i can't really assess that considering you've only posted side profile

the sooner you accept you're ltn the better honestly, coping doesn't do anything positive for your aesthetics

you have 0 chin projection either and im guessing you're a narrowskullcel but i can't really assess that considering you've only posted side profile

the sooner you accept you're ltn the better honestly, coping doesn't do anything positive for your aesthetics
0 projection chin? Are you retarded? His lip assessments are clearly ideal his chin is up to his lips.

• JFL
greycel defending greycel. love to see it

he has no lips :lul:
Bro are you retarded ur a greycel too. U joined this shit last month lmfao. u Just rot so u have more messages sent here. Stop putting imaginary failos on this guy. Atleast say failos that actually exist if ur gonna do that. Like his gonial angle

Bro are you retarded ur a greycel too. U joined this shit last month lmfao. u Just rot so u have more messages sent here. Stop putting imaginary failos on this guy. Atleast say failos that actually exist if ur gonna do that. Like his gonial angle
keep coping grey

how subhuman do you have to be to be riding this random ltn so hard? are you his twin or smth?

keep coping grey

how subhuman do you have to be to be riding this random ltn so hard? are you his twin or smth?
Im not riding him retard im just telling you that these failos ur listing are bullshit lol.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

my skull definitely isn’t wide but it’s not narrow

mtn is the sweet spot of life, when you’re an ltn life isn’t horrible as long as you have friends but girls leave you pretty easily if you can even get one, but when you’re an mtn you have the chance of being perceived as more attractive than you really are. like i have a htb girlfriend that came up to me out of a group of 6 foot+ ltn’s and mtn’s with kinda skinny physiques but she chose me cause of my build and she just thought i was more attractive, and thought i was out of her league, whoever says it’s over isn’t trying hard enough lmao, to get from ltn to mtn i’ve eyelid pulled, i have an overbite so to fix this temporarily i’ve been jutting my jaw forward as often as possible whenever im around people (i have braces im getting it fixed), gone to the gym consistently, eaten a lot to bulk and then just slowly lost weight and gained muscle, facial hair maxed to make my jaw look better than it is, it’s only over if you give up. i know im not more than an mtn but im fine with that i have a good life
You look 25 years old

Stop bullshitting the poor guy, this side profile looks completely fine. Stop trying to brainwash him into thinking it's somehow below average lol.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Stop bullshitting the poor guy, this side profile looks completely fine. Stop trying to brainwash him into thinking it's somehow below average lol.
its definitely below average bone-wise, but whatever

you are prolly mtn+

People on this site have PSL brainrot and get over analytical. OP looks fine. In the second pic he’s doing some weird forward head posture which makes his side profile look worse. 1st picture he looks good

its definitely below average bone-wise, but whatever
It is absolutely not, but maybe you are trying to feel better about yourself by bullying others.

• +1
People on this site have PSL brainrot and get over analytical. OP looks fine. In the second pic he’s doing some weird forward head posture which makes his side profile look worse. 1st picture he looks good
I need to quit this shithole, this website ruined my life.

• So Sad
Reactions: boss8055
honestly don’t know why i posted here i wasn’t expecting to get compared to black ops 2cel 💀 but if that’s his opinion i can’t be mad at that tbh

Yeah same. Outside of this place people tell me I look average. In real life people are nice to me and women treat me normally. I posted myself here once and got told I was subhuman. When I spend too much time here I get obsessive with taking pictures of myself and looking at them convincing myself I’m a deformed freak.

• +1
Reactions: rituals
Yeah same. Outside of this place people tell me I look average. In real life people are nice to me and women treat me normally. I posted myself here once and got told I was subhuman. When I spend too much time here I get obsessive with taking pictures of myself and looking at them convincing myself I’m a deformed freak.
even on the discords lmfao, i’m fine with being an mtn but when someone calls me an ltn it makes no sense, outside the only people that call me ugly are my friends when they’re joking but my gf thinks im out of her league and i’ve had many girls say im attractive and such and such

Shave that shitty beard bro, you’ll look better clean shaved

ur white and tall. not surprising. You are ltn

You mog 50 percent of the forum strong mtn you will reach htn dont mind these abused dogs here